Topics To CV's to be discussed HERE!!

Posted: 11 years ago

Hey Guys,

Here Is The Suggestion Thread For C.Vs.
You Can Suggest Your Desired Track/Scene/Storyline Or Give Any Message To C.Vs Here..

Rules:

• No Bashing What so EVER will be tolerated.
  • This is a CV's thread so people are welcome to talk about any character/ the entire show.
  • As we do have the Kaali team visiting this thread i would say for everyone to behave and not to turn it into a war zone.
  • No more the 3 quotes per reply
  • No Chatting what so ever
  • No Multiple IDs 

So enjoy writing your messages to CV's but just keep the rules in mind.
To Report Any Comment;Press Report Button Or PM-*Resham*
Or  The_Dark_Knight

Regards,
I-F Dev Team

*Follow-India-Forums Code of Conduct*

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Please give more screen space and character development for Samar Tyagi, there is lots of potential in that character. In addition to that Samar-Paakhi hatred would be really fierce as they have fiery chemistry. 
I would love to see new dimensions in Dev character. Dev brought some light moments in the show.He is a happy go lucky types guy with positive outlook,respect for women/elders,his spontaneity/sense of humor are just awesome.Dev is just superb and faantastic.He is the ultimate hope for Vani and Pakhi.
I would thank cv's if they present Dev in future episodes with lot of potential scenes and new dimensions in Dev with twists and turns.
 And surely all AB fans wish for the same
Edited by ramya567 - 11 years ago
i would be waiting for some intense scenes bringing out the emotional side of Dev to the forefront!
till now this is what we all expect...other things for later!
I would love it if, Samar Tyagi was developed a lot more. Samar has a lot of potential. I was thinking that Samar had a fiery start, which had caught my eye and full attention but as of now I feel that Samar is being drowned in the background. I feel as if he is being not explored  to his full potential. His emotions are so bottled up and I feel that it would be interesting to see Samar in more depth, and see who the real Samar Tyagi is, that being mentally ill, or just a cold blooded killer. Samar is shown to have so many emotions but they only go as far as facial expressions. I really want to see Samar in the spotlight seeing his nature, his relationships in depth... and not only him but the entire Tyagi family... I'd like to see how they interact with each other, and lastly how the interaction between this dysfunctional family has affected (positively or negatively) Samar and Sayali :)
I definitely would like to see anything of Samar and the Tyagi household.  Samar is an interesting character and would like to see this explored further. 
Would also like to see a romance of sorts, with Samar and Pankhi.  They are both very attractive, and it would be electrifying to see Mr Arrogant/Deadly meets Miss Feisty.

The Tyagi household is a fortress of mystery and evil - would like to see the daily going-ons in there.  Holi and other Indian festivals will be celebrated during the year, and I am curious how the Tyagis are going to participate.

Even in Rajkumar Tyaagi's oppressive presence 
It is hard not to notice the obedient, outwardly
hot-tempered, impulsive
brat-like 
son of Tyaagi who's own
 presence is 
rather understated yet curiously compelling..

Samar has captured my intrigue from day 1
behind a facade of superiority, 
through his outward
 display of aggression,  
lies concealed fear, where hurt and torment bites him.
His role, sometimes falls flat
and is still a bit of a haze 
by comparison
to other characters

Yet I sense some possible depths to his role that may
 be approached via different avenues away from already used narratives;
Could he be degrading
into madness, there is suggestions that he  resorts to alcohol
perhaps from repression?  Is he burying his guilt?
Somewhere deep down amidst
 the murkiness
in his psyche 
he is disturbed- which can be felt at
times in his expressions- an unspoken disturbed conscious 
that he seems to be struggling against and does not want to confront

Should he not have as much
entitlement to encounter love in some form, 
 whether that be an emergence of
 unfounded feelings that develop for paankhi
or even perhaps, brewing 
deep down 
a possesive-ness  for his sister which he shows
in his hatred/jealousy for the likes of people such as
 Nimai and now Rajneesh who poses a new threat to both his relationship with father and sister
Whatever angle you look at it, it leads up to the same, an 
obsessiveness attributed to his personality which seems 
like the natural route for a complicated character like Samar

I propose
for more investment in this 'black'character, if we were permitted
entry into the darkness, via solo scenes
that speaks of Samar's inner turmoil, unexplored terrains
relating to Samar's relationships, it would turn the interest
that his character deserves up by a notch

A  character  whether  positive  or  negative has  different  shades attached  2  his/her  personality.If  a  positive  character  can  be  xplored in  different  shades  why  not  a  negative  character?Samar  Tyagi  is  1  such  character  who  has  been  potrayed  in  only  1  shade the  other  dimensions  r  to  xplored  as  there  is  an  immense  potential  2  the  character.Till  now  1  could  make  out  only  thru  the  facial  xpressions  of  this  character  like  his  fear,obssessiveness,loneliness  and  the  uncertainty  lurking  with  the  killing  of  Nimai.Apart  from  that  this  character  has  been  devoid  of  love  and  affection  in  life  and  by  bringing  out  this  angle  a  positivity  can  be  brought  out  4  the  character  Samar  Tyagi.

Dev character has brought freshness and positivity to the show.Now there is need to integrade Dev's charcacter in the main story line in a cohesive manner.

Want to see Dev playing a pivotal role in the fight against evil. Want to see him as a crusader for Vani and her family. It will help in increasing the excitement as well as building the much desired tension in this fight of good v/s evil.

Arjun being an amazing actor can do wonders with his acting..so there is need to give his character a stong and substantial hold in the story along with the bindaas happy go lucky shade of Dev's character.

Once Arjun resumes shooting..looking foward to see him as witty yet sensible,daring, emotional and dashing Dev..Jo rajjan tyagi ki har chaal ka..eent ka jawab pathar se de..apni sujh boojh aur himmat se..
I would like it if Samar was not shown so violent towards women

Right now he is my least fav character

Also, why are CVs showing the typical love hate nonsense in this show?

Its in every show..kind of boring really