Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: well-wisher

Dev character has brought freshness and positivity to the show.Now there is need to integrade Dev's charcacter in the main story line in a cohesive manner.

Want to see Dev playing a pivotal role in the fight against evil. Want to see him as a crusader for Vani and her family. It will help in increasing the excitement as well as building the much desired tension in this fight of good v/s evil.

Arjun being an amazing actor can do wonders with his acting..so there is need to give his character a stong and substantial hold in the story along with the bindaas happy go lucky shade of Dev's character.

Once Arjun resumes shooting..looking foward to see him as witty yet sensible,daring, emotional and dashing Dev..Jo rajjan tyagi ki har chaal ka..eent ka jawab pathar se de..apni sujh boojh aur himmat se..

I like Dev
Man respecting a woman and treating her nicely is always welcomed
drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i think Dev characters is needs to be given sum attention as per a character is concern... he should not be use just as comic relief...rather is time now to use him as a major hand of vaani n pakhi to take there fight to new levels.

A mature n intense Dev with his natural wits is wht we really expect to have...

Devkhi cuming up more as a couple n more a team will be added beauty to all this.. where we can see emotions too...

the main plot needs to be given sum attention n the speed of the story shuld be increased too a bit .. its such a diffrent show... n hope it maintains its the touch of diifrent in it..

premana thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
agree with fiza and preeti
chabbisbarah thumbnail
I would like to see Samar (Deepak Wadhwa) and Pakhi (Aneri Vajani) as a jodi and some romance between them with nok jhok
Roses-khushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
plzzz give more scenes Of Devkhi 
pooja2606 thumbnail
i really love rajneesh...hes awesome... ^__^
virgo24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i loved the little romantic bit of Dev-Paakhi...

Cvs i wish this side of the couple is explored well and also the main plot of the show should not be sidelined...and Dev should become an integral part of the main plot...the funny side is good...but the emotional aspect should also be explored well
Swathi-Red thumbnail
i am dying to see rajneesh and sayali get married. sayali may hate him but rajneesh doesn't really seem to hate her.. besides they seem to have sexual tension  ...

i would like samar to have some love interest he needs to start liking pankhi  and it would be fun..
forestry thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sayali Rajnish scenes have a lot of potential.  I hope it is shown how their feelings develop.  Particularly Sayali realizing how she feels about Rajnish.  I wish to see sparks flying between them and Rajnish admitting that he is jealous of Nimai. I know there is not much time left but I really do hope to see a little development of the chemistry and strong attraction of this two.  I would love to see how CV's show love within a tough character like Rajnish who seems so cool, calm and collected and also Sayali who is a strong willed and strong charactered girl with so much venom inside her for Rajnish. Edited by forestry - 11 years ago