Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan

Impressions 5 Feb: Alag Che?

sunshine99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tunasnah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ok i still think cv's are hiding garv character i mean garv may turn negative though we all want him  and gauri as couple and expect their beautiful rommance .
sunshine99 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tayabafarooqui

ok i still think cv's are hiding garv character i mean garv may turn negative though we all want him  and gauri as couple and expect their beautiful rommance .

Hi Tayaba.. that's some food for thought.😊 Initially when Garv wass to be introduced there was a talk that he might go  the negative route.. will be interesting to see if they go that way... currently he is essaying the role of a male lead so an all out negative streak will be a risk. We are used to a  good hero as the love interest.πŸ˜† Edited by sunshine99 - 11 years ago
sumana-13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunshine99

Hi Tayaba.. that's some food for thought.😊 Initially when Garv wass to be introduced there was a talk that he might go  the negative route.. will be interesting to see if they go that way... currently he is essaying the role of a male lead so an all out negative streak will be a risk. We are used to a  good hero as the love interest.πŸ˜†

OMG !! Garv negatine !!.. NNOOO !!!...πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

Will that ever bring them the TRPs ??.. πŸ€”
We want GaGa romance BASSS...
and for that we need a +ve hero ... Gauri will never fall for a -ve person 
amimus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Today episode was a good one because of uttkarsha and I enjoyed watching her antics.
But nah to agree with you Koel a Khandaani family does not behave the way they are . Now have to wait and see whether this is Garv really family or not.
sunshine99 thumbnail
Originally posted by: --sumana13--

OMG !! Garv negatine !!.. NNOOO !!!...πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

Will that ever bring them the TRPs ??.. πŸ€”
We want GaGa romance BASSS...
and for that we need a +ve hero ... Gauri will never fall for a -ve person 

Sumana πŸ€— viewers=TRP's need a good hero.. he can be a bad guy  but with a heart of gold.We tolerate only this much of a deviation from the norm.πŸ˜† But you know what if Gauri is also failed by Garv.. and she emerges strong saying BASSS... I can live my life on my own terms with happiness ..I do not need a guy for that... A true nayee soch...😊
sunshine99 thumbnail
Originally posted by: amimus

Today episode was a good one because of uttkarsha and I enjoyed watching her antics.
But nah to agree with you Koel a Khandaani family does not behave the way they are . Now have to wait and see whether this is Garv really family or not.

AminaπŸ€—Utkarsha was fab.. she will be a delight to watch.. they should have given a promo for it.. I am sure many will tune in to watch her.πŸ˜ƒ Even I had the thought is it Garv's/Vikram's real family? He had been earlier shown riding a horse.. which is  anti thesis to a family who comes in an Auto with a tin ka baksa...πŸ˜†
Tunasnah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ya i m dissapointed to see garv family they should be shown as decent people not these cartoons who do nothing but taunt others and scream ...".bhonsle parivaar ke cartoons kia kam the that they introdduce these cartoons" πŸ€ͺanyways koel whats ur take on garv gauri scene today.
sunshine99 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tayabafarooqui

ya i m dissapointed to see garv family they should be shown as decent people not these cartoons who do nothing but taunt others and scream ...".bhonsle parivaar ke cartoons kia kam the that they introdduce these cartoons" πŸ€ͺanyways koel whats ur take on garv gauri scene today.

Gsqaure scene-I felt Garv wanted to  scare and make Gauri uncomfortable at the same time. Thereby exiting without doing anything to her but massaging his male pride😳.
But when he starts moving towards Gauri for a sec he is taken in by her only to see the apparent disguist of his close proximity on Gauri's face.He checks himself and proceeds to do what he had intended in the first place fake a kiss in the garb of taking the  pillow and walk off.πŸ˜† As usual Ms. Bhonsle misreads him gives him the shove and a token of their suhagraat - a cut on the forehead which mysteriously dissapears in the morning.πŸ˜›
His lines to her before he leaves does show he is hurt at the the hate and disgust Gauri has for him... He refuses to let Gauri see that as it will only bring in a contempt for his emotions from her. W e are actually moving towards the obsessive lover thing I believe.😑
honestyfirst thumbnail
Another good post ...sunshine...

Well done
Keep it up