Impressions 5 Feb: Alag Che? - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Garv is attracted to gauri

N ya dont want obessive lover garv

I want many danger n saving scenes...
N gauri seeing some good side of garv

Nice write up Koel, TG being pushed and immediately far back and hitting head made me laugh. I do hope v c a strong Gauri soon, he asks her more then once u hate me a lot, is he hurt? There were brief moments wen it looks like he is attracted. Does he like the challenge she is? the dialogue tumhare kahani yahan tak thi Gauri I found weird.

The family went from having wealth to being poor, but manners shud not disappear, i was not impressed with that, thou i certainly had the same doubt is it the real family? the difference between TG and the rest of the family was noticeable, for me the majority of the comedy did not work, there were a couple of bits that were ok, but i did like how she managed to get Appa Sahib to actually be quite for small parts before he would then try to shut her up. Shall c how it goes also it will b interesting to c if he intercedes on Gauri's behalf with his mother. His character as yet they have left that can go either way especially in regards to Gauri.

So has Sid disappeared the? R they not going to show you they did with him?Edited by sarra0 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by sarra0

Nice write up Koel, TG being pushed and immediately far back and hitting head made me laugh. I do hope v c a strong Gauri soon, he asks her more then once u hate me a lot, is he hurt? There were brief moments wen it looks like he is attracted. Does he like the challenge she is? the dialogue tumhare kahani yahan tak thi Gauri I found weird.

The family went from having wealth to being poor, but manners shud not disappear, i was not impressed with that, thou i certainly had the same doubt is it the real family? the difference between TG and the rest of the family was noticeable, for me the majority of the comedy did not work, there were a couple of bits that were ok, but i did like how she managed to get Appa Sahib to actually be quite for small parts before he would then try to shut her up. Shall c how it goes also it will b interesting to c if he intercedes on Gauri's behalf with his mother. His character as yet they have left that can go either way especially in regards to Gauri.

So has Sid disappeared the? R they not going to show you they did with him?
Hi Sarra..πŸ˜ƒdramatic license in series gives a forehead cut.πŸ˜† I think he nurses a lover's heart for Gauri but is not sure if he can ever reign there...hence a time and again reference to the hate she has for him.. shyayad nafrat bolte bolte pyar bol de...πŸ˜‰
They are having a hard time getting the comedy element absolutely right but if it is just left to the new entrants cutting of Ranjit,Nandita and Asavri's forceful humour it won't be that bad.. because we donot have a previous reference where the characters were not buffons..πŸ˜› I agree Garv is the mystery box .hopefully the character contents will be interesting.
I think for now Sid  is off.. Mohit has left and I doubt a new actor would step in to do a cameo which has no meat.
Originally posted by honestyfirst

Garv is attracted to gauri

N ya dont want obessive lover garv

I want many danger n saving scenes...
N gauri seeing some good side of garv

thanks honestyfirst for sharing your thoughts.πŸ˜ƒ Even I don't want an obsessive lover .. a jealous one is fine though.😳 Edited by sunshine99 - 11 years ago
Good Morning Everyone,

I will not talk about Garv's family.

Reason one, I am still reeling under the shock. Reason two, I will prefer to wait for them to assume their actual roles.

Garv/ Gauri face off was interesting. Obsessive lover? I don't think Garv is that. The Cvs would have opted for that route if Sid was still around but not now.

I see him as a person who is extremely bitter about his past ironically he advises Gauri to ease up her hatred while he is fully immersed in his own, he is cocksure, pompous and does have a prominent cruel and a sadistic streak ( the way he broke the showpiece was a fairly good indicator). The reason behind it could be his tormented childhood. Unfortunately his mom took pride in his heartless demeanour. Maine saaanp paala hai. πŸ˜²πŸ˜‘

I don't think he was attracted towards Gauri. He wanted to establish his writ by intidimidation. Such a man even if he falls for Gauri's charm will try to get into a denial mode and try to hide his behaviour by a display of further cruelty. He seems to equate softer equations with weakness.

Did I make any sense?
Originally posted by sunshine99

<font color="#003333" size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Hi Sarra..πŸ˜ƒdramatic license in series gives a forehead cut.πŸ˜†I think he nurses a lover's heart for Gauri but is not sure if he can ever reign there...hence a time and again reference to the hate she has for him.. shyayad nafrat bolte bolte pyar bol de...πŸ˜‰
</div>They are having a hard time getting the comedy element absolutely right but if it is just left to the new entrants cutting of Ranjit,Nandita and Asavri's forceful humour it won't be that bad.. because we donot have a previous reference where the characters were not buffons..πŸ˜›I agree Garv is the mystery box .hopefully the character contents will be interesting.<div>
I think for now Sid is off.. Mohit has left and I doubt a new actor would step in to do a cameo which has no meat.
</font>

Dramatic license has a lot to answer for at times, there were a few dialogues I liked today, yeah there have been a time or two in the past where he has been thinking of her, let's c how and wen and if she starts melting, they were planning on an obsessive lover but the way they have taken the story and character now I don't think there is a need for that, either cause GF is no longer there or maybe TG supposedly putting his papers down as well made them re think some aspects. I wanted to c more of TG from the first time v saw him on screen and we are now getting that, I just hope that they live up to his potential and character, thou after seeing you they did for those few episodes for the wedding in an not holding my breath, if they then show something decent it will b a bonus,
Comedy aspects even from the new family alone I am holding judgement until I c more and hope it's not likes today's. Mamiji looked different with out all the eye make up.

I wouldn't expect a new actor to play a small cameo, but they didn't shoot a quick Little scene of Sid or just have someone mention wat they did.Edited by sarra0 - 11 years ago
Hi Koel,

Dhasu write-up yaar!⭐️

And can I say 'hear, hear' when I read your line that a khandaani family will never lose its inherent dignity no matter in what financial state they are! Frankly the Gaekwad Family did not live up to its name! Btw, Gaekwads are the Royality of Maharasthra, so every Gaekwad will have some connection with the erstwhile Maratha Royal Families! The Ph, in order to get some humour in the show is needlessly dumbing it down...that is really not necessary! I was so hoping for Garv's mother to be an angry and betrayed yet dignified woman...but sadly mistaken there! Though I love Utkarsha Naik and think that whatever role she pulls off will be a good one!

I am so glad that even you thought that Garv was trying to kiss Gauri...Mili thinks he was trying to take a pillow for himself!πŸ˜† Ya but, it was obvious that he was only trying to provoke her and had no intentions of going to 3rd base with his wife! But I know for sure that Rajlakshmi is going to send her beloved Snake (she callled him one, isn't it? Ek beta Saanp aur ek bicchuπŸ˜†) back to his den...that is Garv back in his bedroom with Gauri!

What I find interesting about GG dynamic is that while both of them are not in love with another (infact, Gauri hates him and Garv is sort of indifferent), he is still riled by the fact that she is repulsed by the mere thought of his touch and she on the other hand feels morally obliged towards the marriage, no matter how much she might hate her husband.

Well, regarding the bed sharing arrangement, we were all wrong for once!πŸ˜† Garv took neither the bed nor the couch, he just stromed out of the room after having been effectively rejected by his wife...I think his ego was tremendously hurt for one, despite him knowing that this was only to be expected! Somehow, Garv's self-assurance and smugness probably made him feel that Gauri will give in to him without protest, not that he ever had the intention of taking advantage of her weakness...yet it would have given him a sense of superiority if Gauri had accepted her husband in the way that she had accepted her marriage.

I could not see half the Bhosle Family People...both Shivangi and Aditya were missing, so were Amrita and Asavari's husband and Aaji Sahib! Hope the PH is not going to do away with all of them just to cut costs...they should have some continuity!

Liked the episode in general...especially GG's Bedroom Scene!
Edited by soapie - 11 years ago
koel ur post πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜³

Points to ponder :-

1. let me take a deep breath first...🀣🀣🀣 this is for mamiji n family... res for comments after watching few more epi... but i honestly am happy to see mamiji of IPKKND in this show 😳 ...

2. in my view even though garv wanted gauri, it can be for revenge or what ever reason it will be made known in future. As for now according to the epi, Gauri is the heir of the property...so i take it as plan of revenge... Gauri loved sid n forced to get into this marriage... but look at Garv he wanted gauri, hes clear abt that... if he would have thought oh shes engage how could i break her engagement n all, he wont have succeded in doing what is he doing on... I mean mission to bring appa saheb down... and plz take note someone mentioned in their post b4, that garv take care of his possession unlike sidri... i guess from the day he set his eyes on gauri, he was following the couple, park, temple... u name it... its only he was not there when the guruma telepathy accident happen...πŸ˜† so he observe n planned carefully... And i can safely tell that he knows how gauri function... So this is his part of story, so in my view as for garv Gauri is his legally wedded wife... n i may b wrong but i think he wanted to go ahead with the SR of course if gauri would have given him green light... he tried... but he notice her uncomfortable ness and she looks at him disgusted...in my view SR is scheduled to happen πŸ˜† but no green light πŸ˜†... theres is no reason for him to say no to SR, hes married to her... n he does not want to be nominated for SP pati πŸ˜† guys... but poor thing no bed/ couch... straight oustide🀣

3. Gauri in more in a deeper problem.. shes in love with sid... got cheated and used by family... she will take time to accept the marriage unlike garv... n shes totally disgusted at garv...so yesterday SR was delayed just because of this... πŸ˜†  i love the scene where she broke down, but my question when she holds the mangalsutra tight, why the flashback abt her mum saying to sacrifice... would have been better to show that like mangalsutra has its own power... something like that... as even though gauri was in overseas, shes values marriage. (being traditional). Gauri is totally stuck n no way out... when garv hold her face, my heart goes to her, imagine all this while sid doing that differently with love n now shes just disgusted with garv

( no no they wont go obssessed lover kind of thing, just my view but by hook or crook garv will try to win gauris heartπŸ˜‰)...

4. poor guy got pushed away...🀣 this support my statement (2) that Garv wanted to proceed but no green light from Gauri... Garv did not force her after that.. it shows he respect woman... im glad dialogue writer maintain this and not forgotten πŸ˜†

5. Somehow i was shocked with the family of garv... but somehow i think they are faking everything... lets see what in store... but if they introduce a decent family, i bet you gys they cant survive in Bhosle vadi... so the family is appropriate... 🀣...

6. what was that dance... it crack me up 🀣

7. cockroach 🀣...

8. Theres something i liked so much abt the epi, I love gauri look... thank god shes not wearing saree n jewels like nandthita πŸ˜‰... she looks fresh n nice... but i notice kind of heavy make up...😳... Garv wont be able to resist too long πŸ˜†

9. Lets see the mother in law - daughter in law equotion... n lets see how garv handles gauri with his family...

10. I think Gauri is getting shock by shock, she would not even have dream being in family like garv...😲 mother in law... brother in law... n sister in law like that...πŸ˜‰... where is mr. kapoor & family- of sid n where is this family 😲... BUt FATE πŸ˜† n if sid is around he will faint looking at all this... (i do agree even though sid has put his papers down at least scene to show him exit.. i so want him to contront garv... n then leave to South Hampton heart broken as his exit, rather than now no news )

11. I also like that way garv told his mum its her daughter in law... wow garv look so hot n fresh after yday hitπŸ˜†... the way he looks at his wife 😳...

12. Rather than living hell in bhosle its better for Gauri to lave with the so called funny family...πŸ˜†

13. Thats all for now... keep tuning in for more updates... signing off riyya πŸ˜³πŸ€—

Edited by riyya6 - 11 years ago

@Mili, loved your post dear! πŸ‘You really nail Garv's character very well...and I loved that line Garv expecting (or hoping?) for Gauri to let go of her hatred and anger towads him, while he seems to be fully immersed in it himself!

Allow me to forward my theory about the very weird G Family. Utkarsha is a very serious and a seasoned actor. I don't think she will accept a role that is purely slapstick and a caricature. I may be off the mark but there seemed to be a method to her madness.

Look at the people she was targeting and how. Shocking not just us but the B-Fam too.

I have a feeling that Akka Saheb is going to shake up the comatose members of the B-Fam. People who are intrinsically good but totally ineffective.

Like Sumitra. We all know that she is frustrated and bitter about what has happened to her but till date she has done nothing about it except whining an complaining. What if her husband too was a victim of AS's ire and was unceremoniously thrown out. Sumitra needs to take good hard look at her own predicament rather than to indulge in mindless snooping around.

Satyu aka Satyajit. Knows the real nature of his wife but choose to remain in the mute mode. Strange.

Aji Saheb aka Safed Khargosh. Knows her values but does nothing to implement those. The one person who had the command to stop AS from treading on the evil path but again does nothing.

Nandita may be a fool but she is in such a sad state with no one to help her. Prithvi going out with impunity and no one stopping him.

There is so much that is rotten in the state of the B-Fam. 

The one grey area is the G2 relation. I wonder what role Akka Saheb will play there. To my utter disappointment she seemed to approve of her son's unscrupulous ways.