Impressions 5 Feb: Alag Che? - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Koel,

What a brilliant analysis. I really loved it. It was a good episode. I will come back and discuss it.

Anu

Originally posted by riyya6

koel ur post πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜³

Points to ponder :-

1. let me take a deep breath first...🀣🀣🀣 this is for mamiji n family... res for comments after watching few more epi... but i honestly am happy to see mamiji of IPKKND in this show 😳 ...

2. in my view even though garv wanted gauri, it can be for revenge or what ever reason it will be made known in future. As for now according to the epi, Gauri is the heir of the property...so i take it as plan of revenge... Gauri loved sid n forced to get into this marriage... but look at Garv he wanted gauri, hes clear abt that... if he would have thought oh shes engage how could i break her engagement n all, he wont have succeded in doing what is he doing on... I mean mission to bring appa saheb down... and plz take note someone mentioned in their post b4, that garv take care of his possession unlike sidri... i guess from the day he set his eyes on gauri, he was following the couple, park, temple... u name it... its only he was not there when the guruma telepathy accident happen...πŸ˜† so he observe n planned carefully... And i can safely tell that he knows how gauri function... So this is his part of story, so in my view as for garv Gauri is his legally wedded wife... n i may b wrong but i think he wanted to go ahead with the SR of course if gauri would have given him green light... he tried... but he notice her uncomfortable ness and she looks at him disgusted...in my view SR is scheduled to happen πŸ˜† but no green light πŸ˜†... theres is no reason for him to say no to SR, hes married to her... n he does not want to be nominated for SP pati πŸ˜† guys... but poor thing no bed/ couch... straight oustide🀣

3. Gauri in more in a deeper problem.. shes in love with sid... got cheated and used by family... she will take time to accept the marriage unlike garv... n shes totally disgusted at garv...so yesterday SR was delayed just because of this... πŸ˜†  i love the scene where she broke down, but my question when she holds the mangalsutra tight, why the flashback abt her mum saying to sacrifice... would have been better to show that like mangalsutra has its own power... something like that... as even though gauri was in overseas, shes values marriage. (being traditional). Gauri is totally stuck n no way out... when garv hold her face, my heart goes to her, imagine all this while sid doing that differently with love n now shes just disgusted with garv

( no no they wont go obssessed lover kind of thing, just my view but by hook or crook garv will try to win gauris heartπŸ˜‰)...

4. poor guy got pushed away...🀣 this support my statement (2) that Garv wanted to proceed but no green light from Gauri... Garv did not force her after that.. it shows he respect woman... im glad dialogue writer maintain this and not forgotten πŸ˜†

5. Somehow i was shocked with the family of garv... but somehow i think they are faking everything... lets see what in store... but if they introduce a decent family, i bet you gys they cant survive in Bhosle vadi... so the family is appropriate... 🀣...

6. what was that dance... it crack me up 🀣

7. cockroach 🀣...

8. Theres something i liked so much abt the epi, I love gauri look... thank god shes not wearing saree n jewels like nandthita πŸ˜‰... she looks fresh n nice... but i notice kind of heavy make up...😳... Garv wont be able to resist too long πŸ˜†

9. Lets see the mother in law - daughter in law equotion... n lets see how garv handles gauri with his family...

10. I think Gauri is getting shock by shock, she would not even have dream being in family like garv...😲 mother in law... brother in law... n sister in law like that...πŸ˜‰... where is mr. kapoor & family- of sid n where is this family 😲... BUt FATE πŸ˜† n if sid is around he will faint looking at all this... (i do agree even though sid has put his papers down at least scene to show him exit.. i so want him to contront garv... n then leave to South Hampton heart broken as his exit, rather than now no news )

11. I also like that way garv told his mum its her daughter in law... wow garv look so hot n fresh after yday hitπŸ˜†... the way he looks at his wife 😳...

12. Rather than living hell in bhosle its better for Gauri to lave with the so called funny family...πŸ˜†

13. Thats all for now... keep tuning in for more updates... signing off riyya πŸ˜³πŸ€—

Riyya jaan Muahhh for the fab pointers.⭐️⭐️⭐️  I agree a few days with her mother -in-law and Gauri will be well trained to stand up against one and all. Sid indeed needed a proper exit. I have no hopes of it though. But would love to be proved wrong. Even I thought for an instance what if they are faking but then why will they ?The Gaekwads have no reason to do so..

I loved your red signal and green signal theory of SR. Awesome ROFL Gauri does evoke the required sympathy now.. life is now a bed of thorns for her instead of roses.😭
Edited by sunshine99 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by sunshine99

Sarra ,Dramatic license always manages to go scot free however big the audacity.πŸ˜› I have been seeing a softening og TG post wedding. He is getting soft on his better halfrather quickly which just popped up the thought what if.. they will reveal that he married her out of obsession and not property.🀒 I sincerely wish the comedy tomorrow is not one of excessive nautanki...Anyways today is the report card day for the effort.. let's see where silence stands..
agree koel thats too fast.. i really hope they dun show him obsessed with gauri, makes no sense coz they never build track for that  but just my view in order to bring appa saheb down, he needs gauri... so by any way he needs to get her in terms with him... here refers to the property... but the softness he is showing is making me
Originally posted by riyya6

u have brought up an interesting point... πŸ‘πŸΌ... somehow i think she will be a cupid for G2... My theory is that the family is faking their attitude 😳 -garv family i mean... coz bhosle family has no attitute to make it fake 🀣
Mili the madness for a purpose is  very logical I hope the CV's have actually thought on those lines.. but it still leaves me wondering why does the family at this juncture need to put up this elaborate sham. Because  Appa and Aaji Sahen would be aware of Mrs. Gaekwad senior's attribute. What I didnot get was the dumbfounded expression on the face of Sumitr a and Asavri.. well the property came to them 20 yrs ago and both of them were a part of the Bhonsle family then... so why the amnesia?πŸ˜†

Riyya @ boldROFL Rajlakshmi the cupid would be a fun watch.
Edited by sunshine99 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by sunshine99

Riyya jaan Muahhh for the fab pointers.⭐️⭐️⭐️  I agree a few days with her mother -in-law and Gauri will be well trained to stand up against one and all. Sid indeed needed a proper exit. I have no hopes of it though. But would love to be proved wrong. Even I thought for an instance what if they are faking but then why will they ?They have no reason to do so..

I loved your red signal and green signal theory of SR. Awesome 🀣 Gauri does evoke the required sympathy now.. life is now a bed of thorns for her instead of roses.😭
guys i have only another simple question how did garv brother stand for election ... he looks not fit for election πŸ˜• neway : im with dun judge a book by its cover

Underline : yes, her life is 😭

they could be faking it just to teach bhosle a lesson... and its part of garv / vikram plan... koel what if vikram is not garv but garv is using the information he got to take revenge...... n i dun think a person like garv will make his family clown infront of bhosle

r silence gonna take the usual mother in law daughter in law route... but garvs mum does not look evil but funny and bit no class... what was the need for tea track... i just hope they dun go conflict mil dil again... thats too common... but i know its still far away, but hope gauri can get some details abt garv from his mum... who knows a son better than a mum... πŸ˜†...

Another thing there was a scene from upstair where garv just put his legs up on the balcony... was that scene needed... it was kind of undecent... i mean a guy (damad) doing that in his in laws hse... where he claims his hse... I wonder how gauri is gonna react looking at the character n traits of garv... love is far away πŸ˜†

Edited by riyya6 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by anurao.66

Koel,

What a brilliant analysis. I really loved it. It was a good episode. I will come back and discuss it.

Anu

Hi Anu πŸ€—Will wait for it.πŸ˜ƒ
needs to get her in terms with him... here refers to the property... but the softness he is showing is making me [/QUOTE]

IMo, Garv believes in the sanctity of marriage and also realises that as a husband he is responsible for her welfare. Gauri was not at all fault for whatever that unfolded, Garv knows that and hence simply humouring her.

PS: Here's wishing that the TRPs rise this week. Poor Sai, this is her  first production and she has been subject to enough troubles, curses and abuses. Let's wish good luck to all who are putting in so much of efforts. Including all actors, CVs and all technicians.

Another thing there was a scene from upstair where garv just put his legs up on the balcony... was that scene needed... it was kind of undecent... i mean a guy (damad) doing that in his in laws hse... where he claims his hse... I wonder how gauri is gonna react looking at the character n traits of garv... love is far away πŸ˜†

[/QUOTE]
🀣
I pity Appa Saheb. DIL like Asawari. SIL like Garv. He should consider eloping with the oh-so-stylish Guru Ma.
Originally posted by Mili27

needs to get her in terms with him... here refers to the property... but the softness he is showing is making me

IMo, Garv believes in the sanctity of marriage and also realises that as a husband he is responsible for her welfare. Gauri was not at all fault for whatever that unfolded, Garv knows that and hence simply humouring her.

PS: Here's wishing that the TRPs rise this week. Poor Sai, this is her  first production and she has been subject to enough troubles, curses and abuses. Let's wish good luck to all who are putting in so much of efforts. Including all actors, CVs and all technicians.
[/QUOTE] but mili if he does that how could he just ask for gauri as a barter... Ouch 

of course i wish n hope silence see increase in TRPs... but without a promo... i doubt a high increse... but hoping for some as they are realing improving & for SAI to perform better...😳 of course the whole team... N i hope at the end of the day We Viewers can SMILE πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by riyya6 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Mili27

🀣
I pity Appa Saheb. DIL like Asawari. SIL like Garv. He should consider eloping with the oh-so-stylish Guru Ma.
[/QUOTE] guru ma already eloped ROFL after telepathy πŸ˜†