Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soapie thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Am sure the TRP's will show some improvement for this week...and the rumor about Saraswatichandra replacing Khamoshiyaan is not true. SC is replacing Kaali for the 8 Pm primetime slot from 18th February!

If Khamoshiyaan does get replaced (hope not) then it will be to make place for Sher Dil Shergill...but I read somewhere that SP had issues with the couple of episodes the PH shot and has told them to revamp the entire show! So af far as I can make out Khamoshiyaan is going to remain for a couple of more weeks, unless the TRP's shoot up and SP lets the show stay indefinitely.

Also, Khamoshiyaan is not the only show on SP that doesn't have adequate ratings...Laakhon mein ek has been going on for a long time and does not have good TRP's...Ruk Jaana Nahin didn't have good ratings but went on for a good one year! As long as the production house keeps the serial's cost low (so that the channel has to be pay less) and maintain a decent TRP (which can't be very difficult, since SP is one of the most popular channels) rate, Khamoshiyaan should be safe!

Another point to note...an actor like Utkarsha Naik won't join the show, if there was any truth in the serial getting over! She has just come out of a celebrated show in which she played an extremely popular character...I am sure she has no dearth of offers...why would she join a serial which is floundering, unless there are hopes that it would stay on and improve?

Edited by soapie - 11 years ago
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: soapie

Am sure the TRP's will show some improvement for this week...and the rumor about Saraswatichandra replacing Khamoshiyaan is not true. SC is replacing Kaali for the 8 Pm primetime slot from 18th February!

If Khamoshiyaan does get replaced (hope not) then it will be to make place for Sher Dil Shergill...but I read somewhere that SP had issues with the couple of episodes the PH shot and has told them to revamp the entire show! So af far as I can make out Khamoshiyaan is going to remain for a couple of more weeks, unless the TRP's shoot up and SP lets the show stay indefinitely.

love ur positivity πŸ‘πŸΌ hope for the best😳
sunshine99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: riyya6

🀣
I pity Appa Saheb. DIL like Asawari. SIL like Garv. He should consider eloping with the oh-so-stylish Guru Ma.

guru ma already eloped 🀣 after telepathy πŸ˜† Guruma was the intelligent one.. She read the celestial charts well.Appa'ssitare is   in doldrums so time for her to find a rich and powerful patron ...
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Koel, very nice write up and I agree with you what was with the lack of grace in the Gaikwad family? They could have been portrayed as funny or in Rajlakshmi's case anger with more dignity. I loved her seething anger and thirst for revenge. And is the brother who Garv wanted to put up against Prithvi in the elections 😲.

2G's private battles are going to fun as the SR scene depicted. And Gauri's despair after he leaves was nicely done.

I just love Utkarsha πŸ˜ƒ

riyya6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunshine99

guru ma already eloped 🀣 after telepathy πŸ˜†

Guruma was the intelligent one.. She read the celestial charts well.Appa'ssitare is   in doldrums so time for her to find a rich and powerful patron ... mayb shes guiding another appa saheb to be destoyed in other place ROFL i miss guruma n her hair stye πŸ˜† stop try harder telepathy was epic πŸ˜† Edited by riyya6 - 11 years ago
riyya6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: slmu

Koel, very nice write up and I agree with you what was with the lack of grace in the Gaikwad family? They could have been portrayed as funny or in Rajlakshmi's case anger with more dignity. I loved her seething anger and thirst for revenge. And is the brother who Garv wanted to put up against Prithvi in the elections 😲. : hes not πŸ˜†

2G's private battles are going to fun as the SR scene depicted. And Gauri's despair after he leaves was nicely done.

I just love Utkarsha πŸ˜ƒ : 😳

in my view they should show us the scene in detail ... i duno how to say it... scenes are there but no clarify... g2 is interesting i agree but when presented should appeal to audience... but neway loved the SR scene... it was good... 😳 Edited by riyya6 - 11 years ago
sunshine99 thumbnail
Originally posted by: soapie

Also, Khamoshiyaan is not the only show on SP that doesn't have adequate ratings...Laakhon mein ek has been going on for a long time and does not have good TRP's...Ruk Jaana Nahin didn't have good ratings but went on for a good one year! As long as the production house keeps the serial's cost low (so that the channel has to be pay less) and maintain a decent TRP (which can't be very difficult, since SP is one of the most popular channels) rate, Khamoshiyaan should be safe!

. S for the effort to improve the ratings with a  new storyline needs some time..I guess the channel has decided to explore all avenues before they decide to axe it.Hoping for a decent increase in their TRP this week.The show is doing well in Uk last heard which should go in it's favour.😊
riyya6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunshine99

. S for the effort to improve the ratings with a  new storyline needs some time..I guess the channel has decided to explore all avenues before they decide to axe it.Hoping for a decent increase in their TRP this week.The show is doing well in Uk last heard which should go in it's favour.😊

r u sure its doing well in Uk... i thought PKDH is doing well...😳 Edited by riyya6 - 11 years ago
soapie thumbnail
Lolz...on Gurumaa!πŸ˜†

Okay, a couple of things I did not understand!

What did Garv mean by telling Gauri that her story was only till here?πŸ˜• Half the time, its so difficult to guess Garv and his cryptic dialouges, much as they are entertaining!

Also, why does Garv address his mother as Akka Sahib? Akka means sister, isn't it?πŸ˜• 

And yeah...even I can't believe that Garv was planning to field that dork brother of his against Prithvi! Doesn't make sense! I think story kuch aur hi hain! There was a mystery guy with whom Garv was shown talking over the phone a couple of weeks back, addressing him as Bhau...meaning elder brother!

Then who is this family?πŸ˜•

Waiting to see Rajlakshmi and Gauri's interaction today! Gauri looks suitably snooty and pissed off while Rajlakshmi is all ready to exert her rights of being a MIL! Garv looks amused as usual! I think he just gets a kick out of seeing Gauri irritated!πŸ˜†
Edited by soapie - 11 years ago
sunshine99 thumbnail
Originally posted by: slmu

Koel, very nice write up and I agree with you what was with the lack of grace in the Gaikwad family? They could have been portrayed as funny or in Rajlakshmi's case anger with more dignity. I loved her seething anger and thirst for revenge. And is the brother who Garv wanted to put up against Prithvi in the elections 😲.

I just love Utkarsha πŸ˜ƒ

Hi Shanthi πŸ€—I think the following battles should be interesting- G square, Asavri & Nandita v/s Akka sahib and her daughter-in-law, G arv and Appa...Utkarsha was good... I think her bichoo is a good match for ranjit...Bhonsle v/s Gaekwad T20 match has potential..