Impressions 5 Feb: Alag Che? - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by sunshine99

yepp some one gave a link of an article in MF regarding the same.

I was just reading that... is it an official blog??
Originally posted by slmu

I was just reading that... is it an official blog??
don't think so.. haven't heard  about a promo for a new show  besides SLB's show.. Which is taking the 8 pm slot as per S.It is confusing  to decipher the reality with so many info floating around.πŸ˜•
Originally posted by sunshine99

don't think so.. haven't heard  about a promo for a new show  besides SLB's show.. Which is taking the 8 pm slot as per S.It is confusing  to decipher the reality with so many info floating around.πŸ˜•

and the blog has Mrunal confirming.. actors are usually the last ones to do so.. 

I think we are better off waiting for official word

and the blog has Mrunal confirming.. actors are usually the last ones to do so.. 

what😲

it could be true 😭😭😭
this is the only hindi show i watch ATM...after ipk ended  im so sad its gonna end
😭
Edited by riyya6 - 11 years ago
I saw in other forum that TRP to be out tmrw ...but i haave lost all hope on slience πŸ˜†

Edited by riyya6 - 11 years ago
Unbeliveable...here we are spending hours discussing GG and there they are ending the show? This was the only show I was watching regularly in a very long time! This is so unfortunate!

If the Channel has decided to pull the plug, I don't think the TAM ratings will matter! Besides, the TRP's can't be very good this soon...the serial started picking up only from last Friday onwards, its just too soon!

I can't imagine what maha-episode they will show to end the story?πŸ˜• The Bhosles and Gaekwads all hugging one another and deciding to live under the same roof?

Why on earth did Utkarsha Naik joined the show for one week?πŸ˜•

Poor Manit and Mrunal...I hope they get another chance! Especially Manit...he was really lifting the show to another level!

I still have hopes that all this is a rumor and that Khamoshiyaa will continue for atleast some more time!
very nice post Koel as usual. πŸ‘
i didnt like epi much. the way cvs used our beloved mamiji was like hell. but i thibk we should wait for more. and the precap, she asked her to make tea at 5 in the morning. and garv was smiling. i dont know what he wants with gauri. but still i hope he protects her from all the evil and make a good image in front of his mom. 

and what was that in the sr, we predicted various things but.. lol.
anyways i dont understood he actually wanted to kiss her or what, but i liked the way he cupped her face. 
poor gauri missing sid. 
my only plead to garv is : darling no doubt you are hot but please handle gauri with care. dont think her as ur property. please try to understand her, she ur wife dammit. 
ahh i loved the way gauri pushed him. wow. keep going.
Originally posted by soapie

Unbeliveable...here we are spending hours discussing GG and there they are ending the show? This was the only show I was watching regularly in a very long time! This is so unfortunate!

If the Channel has decided to pull the plug, I don't think the TAM ratings will matter! Besides, the TRP's can't be very good this soon...the serial started picking up only from last Friday onwards, its just too soon!

I can't imagine what maha-episode they will show to end the story?πŸ˜• The Bhosles and Gaekwads all hugging one another and deciding to live under the same roof?

Why on earth did Utkarsha Naik joined the show for one week?πŸ˜•

Poor Manit and Mrunal...I hope they get another chance! Especially Manit...he was really lifting the show to another level!

I still have hopes that all this is a rumor and that Khamoshiyaa will continue for atleast some more time!
but if channel wanted to continue they should have promoted the show... no promo on mariage even new entry... its not a good sign...

Seems like they will end it... sad bt true 😭