Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Written update dt. 05.02.13

lipshaa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Here u go friends. This is my first attemp so sorry for my mistakes. Updating via phone.
======
Episode Starts with Sudhir taking out Priya luggage out of her room. Priya comes and shipra says we did all the packing. Priya says thank you maa. Shipra says call us after reaching Dubai. Pihu then asks are we going somewhere. Shipra says go n get your thing from your room. Shipra continues that you kept Pihu away from Ram for 5 long years. now will u come in a year or another 5 years. Priya teary eyed. Shipra says can u give Pihu this moment.the things which made father daughter relation special that moment how can Ram will give to Pihu. We shall come with you to drop at the airport.she continues that the father daughter moment is amiss in Ram Pihu relation. the way u talked with you father, how can Ram spent that moment with Pihu. Now you have taken the decision so shall we support you. if Pihu after getting young asks you such questions that why u seperated from Ram, that can you able to answer such questions. that is sure to think about.

Priya asks sudhir after knowing eveything, can I take Ayesha's happiness. Sudhir says when Ram came to meet me that day, He said that he will break one of my daughter's heart with his decision. I have decided I cant choose. No father can choose between their children then I thought I think choose the right and right is always right. I have to choose the right. no matter if any of my daughter's heart break. then he says Priya to choose the right and only her heart can speak about. and If she decide to go to dubaithen we will drop you at the airport. and if you will stay then also we are with you. We are going to Reception you get ready and come along with Pihu, then we shall meet you at neha and vikram reception. Priya teary eyed cries.

Vikram and Neha getting romantic on finalising the honeymoon location. Neha says it is really embarrasing. Vikram says we got married infront of the world. lets go. I have some exclusive right on you. Neha says I will cancel the overseeas trip. we shall go in a car and go. Just then sudhir and shipra comes and says you have to come to our home for pagphere for 2-3 days. Neha says last time we did the pagphere. Sudhir says lets do everything accrording to ritual and Neha agrees and smiles. Vikram says everybody is doing conspiracy against me. Neha then offers a drink to Mamaji, Mamaji says no I cant drink. I already had too much yesterday. Natasha, Rishabh, Krishnaji everybody there.

Rahul then says everybody take your drink and in a few mins I will play marriage video. everybody enthusiatically says lets see. Everybody smiles and video starts. Mamaji self thought I was sleeping at that time. where might be Ram and Priya. they are not in anywhere in the video. Ram was not in his room in the morning. Mamaji then sees the glimpse of Sid in the video and before anybody can see. he enacts the song badan pe sitare song and come infront of the TV screen. Everybody asks him to move from there and let them see the video.

mamaji called ayesha n told her that he saw sid in video. Ayesha told him that she alreadyknows. Then mamaji told her that ram n priya r getting more close after this nehvik's mrg. Ayesha want to know about everything of it.

mamaji told ayesha if she thing he has memory loss due to drink then she is wrong. He knows that last night ayesha came to ram's room. Then fleshback shown. Ayesha entered in room in black nighty. There is someone on ram's bed already but his face covered by overcoat. Ayesha thinks he is ram. Then she sleep. Then after morning clip shown in epi.

in da morning, ayesha wakes up n thinking there is ram besides her, she said that she know he feel very emberance due to last night. Thats y u r covering ur face in coat. Hope What u did last night was not ur mistake. I can make u remember if u want asu r so drunk last night. Yesterday night we r come as closer as husband wife so now i can say i love you ram. She took his hand n then coat fell off from that person n ayesha see that he is not ram bt mamaji. Both r start screaming n she runs off. Flashback over. Them mamaji told her that last night priya also didn't attend wedding. Now u tell me where were they should be.

Pihu and Priya in the Car heading towards the Airport. Pihu says are we going to dubai. Priya says yes baby. We came from dubai naa. Pihu says but Papa stays in Mumbai naa.Priya explains as our home is in dubai, so as Papa's home is in Mumbai. Pihu says but I will miss Papa. Priya hugs Pihu and thinks if Ihave to choose between Ayesha, khush and other side my love and daughter. If I choose Ram and Pihu then I became selfish. If I take another decision then will it be good for others. then she asks Pihu if I left you with Papa in mumbai and go to dubai then can you stay without me. I will come to meet you whenever you needed me. but everytime she cant stay with her. you like to spent time with Papa naa. so can you stay with papa if mama left you with Papa. can u stay without mama. The screen freezes on Priya and Pihu looking at each other… Precap: Priya comes to Ram. Pihu hugs Ram. Priya asks Pihu to go to Nani then she says toRam that she wants to talk to him. Ram says tell.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
 Nice  One πŸ˜ƒ

Thank You Very Much πŸ˜ƒ
mano86 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks for the update πŸ˜Š
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you Lipsaa! For covering for me. Nice epic. You are a Great friend. Thank you so much.πŸ€—
reeha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Oh god Priya, stop being such a saint. You can SEE why Ayesha wants Ram, MONEY. 

How can such a "strong" character be so DENSE. 
_CandyCream_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update!
..neelanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Thnx for the update
prithvifan thumbnail
Thank you so much for the update. Appreciate it.