WRITTEN UPDATE 5.2.2013. Deevana Vickram

Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
 Wow a Rocking  episode today  that totally belonged to Varun Badola!!!πŸ‘  ROcking episode.
BANARAS:
Episode starts as Chulbuli/Sugni turns around looking at Vickram who is staring at her in total shock. Flashbacks are shown of Sugvi moments, her getting shot, her dancing Rai.  Slowly Vickram walks towards her. Every one is staring at them, Aamaji is looking worried, Divakar is looking mad.
He touches her face,  which sends a jolt through Chulbuli and she stepts back.  Vickram starts talking saying that he was afraid she was just another vision as he has veen seeing her all over.  He asks if she is alive.. He starts crying , telling her he thought she was dead and where ever he looke d he saw her. Chubluli./Sugni is looking at him as though he is a crazy man. Divakar looks on. Then Vickram Hugs her, and says his heart was broken and that he stopped believeing in God.
 A shocked  Chulbuli pushes him away shocking Vickram out of his ramblings.
 Aama intervenes and  says that this is  her (TARABAI"s) Khota and that no one has no interest in who he is. She says  he will either leave willingly or be thrown out..
 Vickram ignores her and pushes her aside still talking to Chulbuli he says  I know I have hurt you, but  please come back to me, I will make  every thing alright.  Aama ji calls her men while  Vickram holds Chulbuli  again begging her to return with him.  Chulbuli faints. Aama's men  grab hold of Vickrams arms.  Vickram with a crazzed look watches as  Aama and a nother lady  gives chulbuli water to revive her..  
 Divakar stepts in and says that if any one touches Chubluli they will loose thier hands, he puts his arms around Chulbuli which sends Vickram into a rage and he breaks his  hold on the men, and attacks  Divakar. Vickram  says  I will distroy you.  The men grab hold of Vickram again , ..He looks on as Aamaji leads a dazed Sugni upstairs,  He keeps calling  her Sugni and says comeback, he will make everything alright.
 Aama ji says  that Chulbuli is under her protection and no one can take her. Vickram says you can't keep some one under false protection.. He again swears  to Sugni he will fix things.
 Divakar  comes infont of Vickram and says he will let him go because  he is mistaken  and that is not Sugni but Chulbuli,  HIS Chulbuli. He tells Vickram to leave. Vickram says he will eave but not with out Sugni.
 Aama ji comes back downstairs  and tells Vickram a lot of people come to the Khotas in his  "Deevana" state and mistakes the girls for some one else.  she says that is the affect of the Alcohol and the girls. .  She tells him Chulbuli is her child that she has brought up from a child , so that she could be prepared her for ths  business. (This gets vickram more angry) .  She says she dose not know what relationship he had with  Sugni, but  in this place the only  relationship between a man and a woman is  a physical one.
  Divakar  jumps in and says he  has brought  Chulbuli and has all rights to her as  her body belongs to him only. He compares Sugni  to a car saying just as you have to have papers for a car...he has paid for his license for  Chulbuli.  She is made to serve his body.😑😑😑
 An outrage Vickram again breaks  away from the men and  starts beating Divakar ...telling him she would only serve him if he has a body left. 
The men eventually get him and throw him out.  Aama Ji  Scolds Bunty for bringing Vickrm there and says  she never wants to see him in the area again and Bunty better make sure of it or else!
IN THE HAVELI:
 Suman opens  Vickrams room and  shows it to Hukum asking if he likes it.  Hukum sees the keys dangling from her saree and  remember Naginya telling him to get the keys so they could steal the money and run away from their.  He tries  romancing her to grab the keys but she  moves away.  Suman  Picks up one of Vickrams  Photo's  and  is boasting about how she has wiped Vickram's identity forn the haveli and the room. She recalls how she had made him an offer to split the property  and he refused and now he is gone.  Hukum praises her fro her briliancy.  At the same time  reva is passing and Suman calls out o her. She tells Reva  ask MT  what she wants from the room and give it to her as the room now belngs to Hukum, She then says if reva Wishes she can have anything of her husbands she might want to keep. Suman taunts Reva saying that  what is the use of his things ...when  he was useless to her when he was around.   She Orders Reva to  be the room cleaner of this room from now on.
 After they leave, Reva Picks up  Vickram's  Photo, and sadly says  she tried all  ways to get his love, but never  did. She curses her fate saying that  Vickram had her as a servant and now  Suman has her as one. . She then flings the photo on the chair and says ...every ones days change and one day will be hers and she will show Suman.
BANARAS:
 THegoons throw  Vickram on the street.  Chulbuli comes to the window and looks on as  o re piya  is playing in the back ground.  Vickam says  his death is in front of him, indicating the men, but says , now at all cost he had to stay alive. He galnces at the Window and the episode ends with them staring at each other.

PRECAP:  Vickram is saying  to Bunty   I don;t care what they call her , for me she is Sugni, he is begging Bunty to meet her just once. Bunty says he can't do that.
                                Thanks for reading!!!!

*** Love Vinnie***

Edited by Vinnie79 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandy_r thumbnail
thank you for a great update Vinnie...can't wait to see the show tonight 
Joyel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Vinnie...u r a future "Coolbie member"πŸ‘

Edited by Joyel - 11 years ago
Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey guys  can we try and keep this on the 1st page  so that it is easier for others to readI have to wait for  Arthi  or one of the mods to pin it.
Thanks!!!
JulieD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for another great update Vinnie!!
sunnyroshi thumbnail
Thanks Vinnie, Lovely episode after long time!!!!!!!
widdy thumbnail
Good update,once again VinnieπŸ‘
Seems to be quite an exciting episode.πŸ˜›
payal7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank for the great update Vinnie

Rakhi1608 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good job! Vinnie.πŸ‘πŸΌ

keep it up!
ven thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. I just saw it, and I loved it!

Can't wait to see what will happen tomorrow.