Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

Vihaan-Bulbul Scenes Gallery: Pg4:Sc14/15/16 - Page 2

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: wuthering

OMG! Fancy running in to you here of all places Anu! πŸ€—

Bulbul and Vihaan are my guilty pleasure these days. Hahaha. Of all the random shows I watch for timepass, this couples current dynamics provide the most entertainment.πŸ˜†

The guy is decent. And I really like how gol gol Sarguns face is. She looks so cute. I feel like pinching her cheeks really. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Anywhoo, many thanks for these Anu! Saves me the time from having to sit through that random Anushka-Mona 'main patni number 1' saga.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›

Have to give to Ektaji. She does start her love stories with a bang. Haan, woh alag baat hai ki they ultimately go phuss. But hume kya. Enjoy it whilst it lasts. πŸ˜›

Heyy SiaπŸ€—  Long time! Still watching AnSh? Kitne bekaar hogaye hainπŸ˜†

Yeah I also just got into watching VB last week se hi...and yes Kekta has always had a knack for starting off her love stories interestingly...but yeah they'll meander off soon enough...lol...apna funda bhi yehi hai ki jab tak theek thaak hai, dekh lo, then move on...and there is a serious dearth of anything worthwhile to watch on desi TV aajkal.

lol@ Sargun's gol gol face...she reminds me of someone but I can't place it...waise have you seen her in Phulwa? She did a pretty good job there and that was one twisted bitter love story too before the saas-bahu effect dropped inπŸ˜†

LMAO@ Mona-Anushka's "main patni number 1" saga...seriously it's sickening that that loser Pradeep is being worshipped like a saint by these two idiots...anyways the rest of the story is totally useless...VB are the only thing that can be watched in this show...and Jatin is a nice character too.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wuthering thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: AreYaar

Heyy SiaπŸ€—  Long time! Still watching AnSh? Kitne bekaar hogaye hainπŸ˜†

Yeah I also just got into watching VB last week se hi...and yes Kekta has always had a knack for starting off her love stories interestingly...but yeah they'll meander off soon enough...lol...apna funda bhi yehi hai ki jab tak theek thaak hai, dekh lo, then move on...and there is a serious dearth of anything worthwhile to watch on desi TV aajkal.

lol@ Sargun's gol gol face...she reminds me of someone but I can't place it...waise have you seen her in Phulwa? She did a pretty good job there and that was one twisted bitter love story too before the saas-bahu effect dropped inπŸ˜†

LMAO@ Mona-Anushka's "main patni number 1" saga...seriously it's sickening that that loser Pradeep is being worshipped like a saint by these two idiots...anyways the rest of the story is totally useless...VB are the only thing that can be watched in this show...and Jatin is a nice character too.

I know! Long time! πŸ˜Š BV = Bore Viewers these days. I try to catch a random AnSh scene if I read there was something worthwhile from the written updates. The show is MAHA drag  and too many characters and stories for me to actually care. LOL...but I do end up spending any which time I spend on IF in that forum.πŸ˜†

I dunno how I started watching Vihann0 Bulbul as well. I remember me rooting for Vineet- Mona back when the show had some decency, but the entire Mona protecting Pradeep arc was so uggghhh that I gave up. Then I heard about the leap and thought would check it out for the new generation and what they offer and lo and behold! Half a decent story arc!πŸ˜†

I like how she gets to boss him around even thought its a little, no too much with all those coffee throwing tendencies et al...but still, its fun!πŸ˜†

And yeah man, given up on rooting for a character/couple...no show holds my interest for long.I have become a nomad when it comes to Desi TV watching. πŸ˜† Not that there is ANY particular American/ British show which is grossly interesting these days either. Sigh.

Nope, Never seen Sargun before this...my first time seeing her. Seems like a sweet girl..caught her in a few NB epis as well and seems genuine.

And LOL, yeah man! I like how Hiten randomly springs up in various shows from time to time. He must really feel indebted to Ekta for him to do such randomgiri. πŸ˜† I mean guest appearance ki bhi limit hoti hai...his guest appearances seem to keep going on, without him even getting anything in return (RTC: his ek tarafa feelings for Mona πŸ˜†)
Edited by wuthering - 11 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: wuthering

I know! Long time! πŸ˜Š BV = Bore Viewers these days. I try to catch a random AnSh scene if I read there was something worthwhile from the written updates. The show is MAHA drag  and too many characters and stories for me to actually care. LOL...but I do end up spending any which time I spend on IF in that forum.πŸ˜†

I dunno how I started watching Vihann0 Bulbul as well. I remember me rooting for Vineet- Mona back when the show had some decency, but the entire Mona protecting Pradeep arc was so uggghhh that I gave up. Then I heard about the leap and thought would check it out for the new generation and what they offer and lo and behold! Half a decent story arc!πŸ˜†

I like how she gets to boss him around even thought its a little, no too much with all those coffee throwing tendencies et al...but still, its fun!πŸ˜†

And yeah man, given up on rooting for a character/couple...no show holds my interest for long.I have become a nomad when it comes to Desi TV watching. πŸ˜† Not that there is ANY particular American/ British show which is grossly interesting these days either. Sigh.

Nope, Never seen Sargun before this...my first time seeing her. Seems like a sweet girl..caught her in a few NB epis as well and seems genuine.

And LOL, yeah man! I like how Hiten randomly springs up in various shows from time to time. He must really feel indebted to Ekta for him to do such randomgiri. πŸ˜† I mean guest appearance ki bhi limit hoti hai...his guest appearances seem to keep going on, without him even getting anything in return (RTC: his ek tarafa feelings for Mona πŸ˜†)

LOL@ Bore Viewers...haha...I caught snippets of Ganga's story the other day...it's like they try to OUTDO their previous levels of tormented child brides with each new character...agar Anandi ke traumas kam the, toh Ganga's are like 100 times more...and it's guaranteed TRPs...I'm just finding it hard to imagine Jagya SINCERELY in love with another girlπŸ˜†

Phulwa was inspired from Phoolan Devi's life...Sargun played the role of a bandit queen/leader in that...interesting character and she did well...haven't followed this year's NB much...seems too blahh.

LOL yeah Hiten toh Kekta ka permanent backup guy hai...he'll pop in anytime...oh well it's a good character and agar Vineet nahin toh Jatin bhi chalega...anything to get Mona out of her Pradeep jaapπŸ₯±
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL@ Bore Viewers...haha...I caught snippets of Ganga's story the other day...it's like they try to OUTDO their previous levels of tormented child brides with each new character...agar Anandi ke traumas kam the, toh Ganga's are like 100 times more...and it's guaranteed TRPs...I'm just finding it hard to imagine Jagya SINCERELY in love with another girlπŸ˜†

Phulwa was inspired from Phoolan Devi's life...Sargun played the role of a bandit queen/leader in that...interesting character and she did well...haven't followed this year's NB much...seems too blahh.

LOL yeah Hiten toh Kekta ka permanent backup guy hai...he'll pop in anytime...oh well it's a good character and agar Vineet nahin toh Jatin bhi chalega...anything to get Mona out of her Pradeep jaapπŸ₯±

thanx 4 the scenes. i m watching it  4 Sargun bcoz i bcame her  fan from Phulwa.
i agree Phulwa was really a w'ful show.but i disagree that it went on saas-bahu way. it never went that way.yeah they made her bahu but there was never saas-bahu drama there. there was only revenge saga & luvstory of abhay-phulwa & they were also planning 2show phulwa's educn track & career track after Abhay's repentence & redemption but channel abruptly took decision 2 end it 2 start new show which ended wid in 7 months& CVs'd 2 wrap phulwa up wid in 2 weeks & showing her educn & career in last epi.
Edited by tiny15 - 11 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Scene 9: Bulbul gets drunk in a bar and Vihaan comes to help her.

http://videobam.com/DMruj

Scene 10: Bubul has an emotional conversation with Vihaan where she tells him about how much she hates her father for betraying her.

http://videobam.com/dxgkh
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Hey Anu ... thanks a ton for this .. 

Waise ... Unlisted links bhi blocked  hote hai kya YT pe ?
AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TanHa911

Hey Anu ... thanks a ton for this .. 

Waise ... Unlisted links bhi blocked  hote hai kya YT pe ?

You're welcome, Rafi :-)

I'm not sure if unlisted links are blocked on YT ke nahin but you can try if you want :-)
AreYaar thumbnail
Update:

Scene 11: Vihaan drops Bulbul back to her house and gives her her pocketknife back:

http://videobam.com/CSpmt

Scene 12: Bulbul misunderstands Vihaan, throws coffee on him in anger, then realizes her mistake and goes to apologize to him.

http://videobam.com/nNcRV
Edited by AreYaar - 11 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Scene 13: Bulbul attempts to learn how to smile after Vihaan asks her to give him a genuine smile

http://videobam.com/TdcLG
supriya.ipkknd thumbnail
Hey... can u pls upload the vids on dailymotion..
I cnt seem to view these :((