Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan

The show is getting interesting everyday

shabinah786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Since Gauri's marriage the show is getting very interesting everyday, the story has got more intensity than before, plus Hello Hi bye bye entry has made it just perfect!!!! Hopefully the cvs will make a good storyline to keep all the fans happy and excited to watch itπŸ‘πŸΌ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
agree..it is more interesting now..I like the garv/gauri jodi..πŸ˜‰
sfdiva23 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Utarnik Naik on new Show Yeh Khamosiah

FYI:  Utarnik Naik who played the role of Mamiji to Arnav on Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon, is now be  on Mujse Kuch Kehti... Yeh Khamosiah,  she was memorable as Mamiji with her dialogue"Hi, Hello, Bye Bye," and her crazy antics.  She was very funny and did a great job and won the best actress in a negative role at the Star Parivaar awards in 2012.  She is playing the character Garv/Vikram Gaiwad's mother and had her first appearance today.

Apologies that I am not able to post this as a separate topic as I am new to the forum. 

Peace!
violetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I also agree the show has become very interesting too much :)
fahima1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah i agree it is getting interesting :) cant wait to see what else happens.
Raadhni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ‘πŸΌ The show has definitely become interesting and now we get to see the chemistry between Garv n Gauri... it is intense.
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: sfdiva23

Utarnik Naik on new Show Yeh Khamosiah

FYI:  Utarnik Naik who played the role of Mamiji to Arnav on Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon, is now be  on Mujse Kuch Kehti... Yeh Khamosiah,  she was memorable as Mamiji with her dialogue"Hi, Hello, Bye Bye," and her crazy antics.  She was very funny and did a great job and won the best actress in a negative role at the Star Parivaar awards in 2012.  She is playing the character Garv/Vikram Gaiwad's mother and had her first appearance today.

Apologies that I am not able to post this as a separate topic as I am new to the forum. 

Peace!

tfs 😊
rubysk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes show is getting very interesting everyday... I hope star plus wil change decision...
Achava11 thumbnail
Were there any instances where SP changed its decisions??

the story is now worth watching..thanks to GG...and we r told that it is getting axed
zeezee09 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agree with the post initiator. This show was going nowhere and just dragging on with mundane issues, that I had stopped watching. But the current track is interesting and Garv is quite a dream.

One thing that irritates me the most is the Gorgon Aswariya (not sure if I got that right). Her dialogues are very irritating and she has been given too many  nasty things to say and far too often. As for her exaggerated expression... I won't even begin to say.