*~*SNS-Valentine's day - OS Contest *~*

Posted: 11 years ago

Hello Friends ๐Ÿค—

With the Valentines day around the corner, why not bring up some fun stuff,  in the form of an OS competition based on Valentines day theme ?

We will have this OS contest with prompts which will be provided to you, which have to be met in the OS, failing to incorporate any of the prompts in the OS will lead to automatic disqualification of the entry

so before we start on with, lets go through a few rules and the prompts, 

Prompts for the OS contest

The OS must be based on eithe one or both the couples in the show, Gopi-Ahem / Rashi-Jigar, failing to include either of the two couples will disqualify the OS automatically

Your OS must contain one or more of the words Rose/s or Valentine or chocolates , any where in the OS, failing to do so will lead to automatic disqualification of the entry

Rules to be followed 

The word limit is 1500-1800 words, and any entry with more than 1800 entries automatically disqualifies 

Please do not create MIDs to participate

Submit your own work as plaigiarism will not be tolerated

Refrain from revealing your entries to any other members on the forum except the SNS Dev. Team

Each member can submit not more than 3 entries

The last day for submitting your entries is  Tuesday, 12th February 2013 

Please pm all your entries to me (munnihyderabad ) with a title of the PM as "SNS-Valentine Day - OS contest"

What are you waiting for, be creative and come up with the most beautiful OS with the Valentine  theme .. 

Happy Writing !!!

Regards
Saath Nibhana Saathiya Dev Team 
Edited by munnihyderabad - 11 years ago
awesome Munni..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Superb idea...๐Ÿ‘ Wow valentiens day OS... eger to read all OS... All the very best for all participants ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Minni its just a wonderful idea๐Ÿ‘ loved to read all OS on valentines Day i think it ill be very special ๐Ÿ˜Š All the best for the participants๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Munni what a fablous idea. I'm looking forward to reading the OS's. All the best to the participants๐Ÿ˜Š
I am rubbish at writing but superb at reading! ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†...eagerly waiting to read all OSs! All the best to the participants! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿ˜ƒ Cool.. Will try to write something.. BTW, cannot wait to read the others๐Ÿ˜›
Congrats 2 The Participants๐Ÿ˜›
Waiting 2 read OSs๐Ÿ˜›
Good Luck to all the participants  ๐Ÿ˜Š

Waiting to see the entries 
Goodluck to all Participants Cant wait to read lovely Valentine OS's
Awesome idea munni! All the best to all the participants. Eager to read..