Who's at fault... All is well NOW - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago

Riya, TRP's depend on the show itself...if the show is not promoted and is not engrossing enough, how on earth will it get the ratings?

My guess is that the biggest problem was the creative differences between the PH and the Channel! I don't think TRP is the only reason for it being taken off-air!

Btw, I called up SP today (don't ask me...nothing better to do!πŸ˜†)...they did not confirm that the show is going off-air...they said a decision is yet to be taken!πŸ˜• The lady on the other end of the phone sounded very surprised that someone was actually asking about Khamoshiyaan!πŸ˜†
Originally posted by soapie

Riya, TRP's depend on the show itself...if the show is not promoted and is not engrossing enough, how on earth will it get the ratings?

My guess is that the biggest problem was the creative differences between the PH and the Channel! I don't think TRP is the only reason for it being taken off-air!

Btw, I called up SP today (don't ask me...nothing better to do!πŸ˜†)...they did not confirm that the show is going off-air...they said a decision is yet to be taken!πŸ˜• The lady on the other end of the phone sounded very surprised that someone was actually asking about Khamoshiyaan!πŸ˜†
What the u did call oh god πŸ˜† I can surely tell u now based on thieir answer, it's going off air...πŸ˜† That's their standard answer πŸ˜† Creative differences ... Agree πŸ˜³ Suprise someone asking abt khamosyiaan πŸ˜†Edited by riyya6 - 11 years ago
I think the management that is ph, director,etc are at fault .
But now there is no use of all this. U know
Originally posted by tintin0602

I think the management that is ph, director,etc are at fault .
But now there is no use of all this. U know
now it's rip buddy πŸ˜† Dun worry all at fault except viewers πŸ˜†
This show has introduced very talented actor like manit... I proud i never waste of time...

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Originally posted by rubysk

This show has introduced very talented actor like manit... I proud i never waste of time...

I would love to watch this guy again..hope he will soon be seennn on TVπŸ˜†πŸ˜†very talented guy...
yes manit is a good actor esp i like his voice and dialouge delivery  is fab.now a days every other actor have looks good  body but very few which have that screen presence that  attract us to glue to screen ...he is really extraordinary out of the ordinary.

may i  butt in ?
 i personally feel the shows should not be judged on d trps atleast in first 6 months..it takes time to unfold the story..
the story is beginning to get interesting with GG marriage n past involved. when ppl started liking it, channel is ending the show..

i dnt know about promotional scenes..if dey have focussed on sid-gauri initially n den shifted to GG , den their strategy of suspense didnot yield them.  they should have focussed on the real story n GG  pair right from the beginning instead..

if high cost issues are the problem, then it is unfortunate..

i agree with your views

Still there is a chance of show not going off air

Like yrkkh ..was going off air but as its trp increaced ...so they kept the show alive

May be they shud change the timeslot