Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: soapie

They are shooting till the 15th of February and the last episode will be telecast on 23rd Feb!

I cannot fathom how SLB agreed for the 7:30 Pm time slot!😕 Given how expensively mounted his show is! But then Saathiya also went onto become the number one show across channels on the same time slot some time ago!

I don't think the actors stand much to lose...once you work with a channel like Star Plus, in all likelihood, the channel gives another chance to the actor to work with them again and again! There are umpteen examples of shows which ended abruptly but the actors went on to more shows with SP!

So I am pretty sure that we are going to see atleast Manit and Mrunal in the future! (But I wish they would do a show with Zee...which has an awesome record of continuing their shows and never end it mid-way!)

Koe, I cannot agree with you more. There are so many shows which have an absurd storyline and don't even rake in the required numbers, yet they continue...as I said before, a lot depends on the relationship between the Production House and the Channel. If anyone in the Channel is pissed off with the PH / Creatives, then all is lost for them! The Channel calls the shot and half the creative input in any serial comes from the channel and the other half from the production house! The fact that SP was not giving any creative input was indication enough that they were planning to axe it!

Its only big-shot production houses like Four Lions (IPKKND), Balaji Telefilms or Rajan Shahi who have the authority to do as they please without being bothered by what the channel thinks! The others have to know tow to the channel!

I do feel sorry for the actors...especially Manit! Even though they will get another chance, the point is that they drop other projects to do a big one like Khamoshiyaan and when it ends midway, they lose out on time which they could have utilized otherwise! But I suppose, acting is not a regular, stable kind of proffession and actors are aware of the same!

wow thats fast...
whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
but how they wrap all thing in short
garv gauri love track
sid s disappearance
pratekha s secrets
asavari and appa saheb s show down
how ??????
riyya6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: whitewitch

but how they wrap all thing in short
garv gauri love track
sid s disappearance
pratekha s secrets
asavari and appa saheb s show down
how ??????

Dun worry they will manage it ðŸ˜³
honestyfirst thumbnail
Originally posted by: riyya6

Dun worry they will manage it😳

I think they shud change the time slot to 6 30 ...

Like they hav change time slot for ek dusre se karte pyar hum

N they gaved it happy ending

Its hardly 3 moths for this show has started ...

Now the story n track has become interesting

So they shud giv it a chance
riyya6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: honestyfirst

I think they shud change the time slot to 6 30 ...

Like they hav change time slot for ek dusre se karte pyar hum

N they gaved it happy ending

Its hardly 3 moths for this show has started ...

Now the story n track has become interesting

So they shud giv it a chance

I like this show... N hope it continues... But I'm happy it's ending... No point changing of time slot...just my view ðŸ˜³
MsCeylon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I love Mohit too but in this show I liked Garv's character more coz it was proven to be a stronger character than Sid...

Very true in saying more screen space is given to Asavari...

Glad about Rajlaxmi's entry I always loved her as Mamiji in IPKKND...

Hope the CVs get an extension coz the Garv-Gauri scenes were really good and they have pretty good chemistry 
riyya6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: MsCeylon

I love Mohit too but in this show I liked Garv's character more coz it was proven to be a stronger character than Sid...

Very true in saying more screen space is given to Asavari...

Glad about Rajlaxmi's entry I always loved her as Mamiji in IPKKND...

Hope the CVs get an extension coz the Garv-Gauri scenes were really good and they have pretty good chemistry 

it's gonna end on 23 rd feb... Guess there won't be any extesion😆