Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Written Update 6/2 in Search for a best Bhavan

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago

\|/   Har Har Mahadev  \|/

Shivji tells all the main residents of Kailash, your mata wants to make a Bhavan  here, I have given my permission. Ganesh is excited about the Bhavan. Nandi says this has never happened before. Parvati says once it is made, you all will live peacefully in that. Shivji asks everyone their choice.

Ganesh- wants his kaksh in front of Kitchen & next to his parents' kaksh.

Kartikeya- wants a place in such way that he can keep a watch every where in the World.

Ashok Sundari- Where she can meditate well.

Nandi ' It should look loke open Kailash.

Parvati- Where everyone can live together happily.

Ganesh wants to roam in the World, to see the best Bhavan suited for Kailash. Parvati gives her permission. Kartikeya with Ganesh on the Peacock are on tour of the World. They come to Vaikunth. Seeing it, Ganesh says it's of no use coming to meet Mamashree. Vishnuji asks why are they looking confused? Ganesh says there is no roof in Vaikunth, they take his leave. Naradji comes expresses his surprise at Bhavan being made at Kailash, finally mata Parvati is able to change Shivji. Vishnuji doesn't answer. Naradji decides to meet Paravti.

He is at Kailash now, sees happy Parvati, who asks him to have lunch. He likes the food. Paravt says when he comes again he'll be eating in their Bhavan. He says the food made by her is so good, anywhere in the World if gets is will be the best. Kartikeya & Ganesh had come to Vaikunth, but didn't like it, what if they can't find a suitable Bhavan in the entire World. Why don't you only make a Bhavan. Parvati likes the idea. Naradji suggests, she should make a plan as per her idea. She approves of it.

Kartikeya & Ganesh are at Brhma loka, are welcomed by Brhmaji & Saraswatiji, he asks them how did they find Brhma loka? Ganesh says it's not different from Kailash. They leave in search of an ideal Bhavan in the World.

Parvati asks Shivji, if she can make a model of a Bhavan as per her idea? He agrees.

They are now at Suryadev's son & Yamraj's brother Shanidev's Bhavan, where his wife suggests he should go out. Shanidev says no one want to see him, people pray to him only to pacify him. Ganesh finds this place dark, wants to go back. Shanidev's wife hears them, says finally some guests have come here. He greets the Shiv-putras.  Ganesh suggests if he is fed up of sitting in his Bhavan, can go to Kailash. Shanidev likes the idea, says he'll be happy with Shivji's darshan. Kartikeya & Ganesh takes his leave. 

Parvati is making model of the Bhavan, it's ready now. Naradji returns with a news of problem, says no one welcomes him, his departure is aways most awaited. If his drashti (sight) falls on this model, then it will never be made, he is Shanidev. Parvati is surprised & worried.

Shanidev is on his way to Kailash.  Naradji adds to Parvati's worries, saying his coming indicates happiness exiting from Kailash.

Seeing Shanidev coming to Kailash, Shivji thinks finally he is arriving on Kailash, he himself is unaware of the reason for this visit.

precap: Naradji sacres Parvati about Shanidev. Parvati tells Shivji to stop him from entering Kailash.
Edited by mnx12 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
whats this story of shanidev?
is he responsible for ravan making bhavan coz the bhavan made by parvati gets destroyed
sukhi... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update minu...😊
Gopiii thumbnail
Interesting twist Narad has caused enough concern for Paro with announcement of Shani's arrival. Tomorrow will be interesting. ðŸ˜›
Shakti_Shiva thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Filler episode?  more like paving for future ?

Shani has boon from Parvathi according to scriptures, that no work would begin with out his drishti. Shani despite his bad reputation, is not that bad. He does a lot of good as well. It is karma that is reflected in our lives. Just like Yama, Shani is also known as sama drishti. Shiva himself gave him the title "eeswara". No other graha has been bestowed with this honor.

This is what I found on the web fro Puttaparthi Swami Vedic Astrology website :)

There is a tale of Parvathi wanting a new abode in Kailash, and when Siva (finally) granted the wish for an abode, Lord Brahma demurred and told, "Not wise, not wise!" for he could sense the gaze (drishti) of Shani would bring matters to grief. Siva went to ask Shani to avert his gaze from the new house. To cut a long story short, there was misunderstanding of the signals, Siva beat his dhamaru (because he was doing the tandava dance for Shani), Parvathi misunderstood the message and burned the house down. The moral of the story is that none may escape the drishti of Shani.

-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@anjani thank you for the story,i didnt know of it
Intresting story...looks like we have one more mahagyaani to add to the ranks of the dkdm forum:-)
Shakti_Shiva thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shruti.nil

@anjani thank you for the story,i didnt know of it
Intresting story...looks like we have one more mahagyaani to add to the ranks of the dkdm forum:-)

I am far from it. 😊 ... But yes.. I am definitely curious.. I can't stop looking for things till I get an answer. We have to thank Internet and its vast resources.
Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Atlest we got the source of the ongoing track, thank you anjani for joining our ranks. Your knowledge is a great asset for us.
rajshrip thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
thank you for the update.
varaali thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Shakti_Shiva

Shiva himself gave him the title "eeswara". No other graha has been bestowed with this honor.

Elaborate?