PR Written Update: 6 Feb 2013

-Naresh- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Written Update:
Part one:

Episode begins with in party savita is watching at sunny & teju. archu comes & says sunny hi... sunny says what a beautiful party. archu says sunny u can meet teju. sunny says no i want to follow savita aaji rules. archu says i m teju's aai you can meet her but sunny refuse. he tells i want to teju & without any communications i also want to join with teju. archu feels proud & says i m very happy for you & says all the best.

Manav comes & asks archu are you talking with sunny?? archu says yes.. she says sunny & teju also here but they does not want to meet each other . she sayswe also stay away 18 years. but i don't want to suffer our child also . she tells i hope aaji agree for this relation. manav says yes that day will come soon.

mittal & punni comes on stage. all are capping for mittal & punni. punni looks so beautiful. mittal says thank you everyone for coming here on short notice.  sulochana says to purvi  that punni is looking so beautiful na. purvi says yes.. punni tai whatever wanted she now got.. he introduces punni as his wife. then ruchi comes on stage she says u are looking so beautiful tai. mittal put his hand on ruchi's shoulder & punni sees. she immediately take off his hand. then manju comes & all photoshot starts. manju says i m very happy for you then manju leaves from stage. punni says to herself that aai you don't know what i paid for get all this i signed the papers.

Part two:

In party savita is watching at sundari. she calls sundari near to her. she says to sundari that sunny has told me that he won't live without teju but now see this.. she tells i will keep watching at sunny & teju. then savita is thinking how sunny washed all baratan. then onir tells purvi to take rest bcoz she is standing bcoz she may feels pain. then mitall introduces onir to his friend as DR. mitall's friend offer one package for onir but onir refused & says he want to help poor ppl.

mittal & punni are dancing on stage.(Song From movie: once upon time in mumbai I m in Love song..😆 )all are watching punni's & mittal's dance. then manav offers ovi on dance with him on stage. purvi is walking.. she is searching something. then ovi goes to near sunny. manav offers teju dance with me & ovi also offer sunny dance with me. all are dacing.. teju says thank you baba you feels sunny comfortable in this party.

purvi looks tensed & onir asks what happen purvi ?? why are you tensed.. purvi says no.. nothing. the onir leaves. purvi phone rings & she looks tensed more & says now that blackmailer's call is coming i don't have money now.. what i do now?? suddenly arjun bumps with one waiter. waiter aka Blackmailer goes.. then he handles one drinking juice to purvi with one note.. purvi goes near him & he says money... she says i want to explain with you but blackmailer leaves from there. then purvi goes behind him & blackmailer meet arjun.. he says to arjun sorry. purvi sees blackmailer is taking with arjun. she looks scared.

purvi goes behind blackmailer's & she says to blackmailer what are you talking with arjun? he says no still i m not tell truth to arjun. he gives one chance to purvi for collect money & gives warning to purvi that she will wait for next his call that time if she will not gives money to him he will tell truth to arjun & all family members. he leaves.. purvi looks tensed & starts crying.

Part 3:

At deshmukh house all family enters. archu tells manav 2day party is superb na.😊 savita comes & rush in kitchen. she sees all washed baratans.. she looks confused how he did this?? then sunny comes & tells savita that he was also helping her mother in his home. he tells i will be perfect match for teju. sunny leaves. then sundari says wow.. how sunny is so smart. savita start yelling at sundari that sunny did this work in so less time & she was taling so 3 hours  for washing the baratan. then sundari leaves. savita says to herself that sunny this time you won this challenge but from next time you will not win any challenge 😆

Episode ends.😳

Precap: Vinod tells Manju, I gave money to Onir and asked him to take care of it.. and when he returned.. he gave so much extra money. I guess by mistake he gave his own money too. He then takes money back from Manju saying he will return to Onir, but Manju takes money back and asks Vinod, what are you doing? Laxmi (money) came to us.. go and close door fast. And at the same time, Onir comes there with a watch.

P.s: in 2day episode Archu is looking so beautiful na must watch 2day's episode still purvi doesn't recognised the blackmailer bocz he has changed his get up means he looks like sardar.😆

Edited by --.NArESh.-- - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Sunshine. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you so much Daddu :D
Garkhelsun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you Naresh, how are you these days, Hope your health is good. I miss chatting with you.

Su Dee
LoveTVShows thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Itwas good to see Ankita on screen, she looked very beautiful in saare . Last week on PR .

After ages Manav & Archana scene, It was small scene but was very cute .

I really enjoyed Manav dance with his daughter Ovi .

Why I am thinking creatives gonna make Onir negative and ArVi reunion and Ovi will be with Sunny and Teju with Jignesh .

Mallik Mittal is very chalu, his eyes are on his saali, Ruchi. Punni very well knew this. What were on those papers .

J12L85 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for speedy update!
-Naresh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Garkhelsun

Thank you Naresh, how are you these days, Hope your health is good. I miss chatting with you.

Su Dee

i m 5n di. how are you?? yes missing old days...😳
-Naresh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: J12L85

Thank you for speedy update!

thank you..😉 isn't it late na...😆
-Naresh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveTVShows

Itwas good to see Ankita on screen, she looked very beautiful in saare . Last week on PR .

After ages Manav & Archana scene, It was small scene but was very cute .

I really enjoyed Manav dance with his daughter Ovi .

Why I am thinking creatives gonna make Onir negative and ArVi reunion and Ovi will be with Sunny and Teju with Jignesh .

Mallik Mittal is very chalu, his eyes are on his saali, Ruchi. Punni very well knew this. What were on those papers .

yes sana when i was doing updates when i saw ankita i totally blank what i write..😆😆 ankita ke beautiful ka magic...

well in papers whatever mitaal will say to punni i.e do this thing she must obey his order.. bechari punni kaha fas gayi. pradeep se saat kitane acche se rehati...
LoveTVShows thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Tomorrow is trps day, now 5 new Indian states are included and now 9 states trps will be counted and I am sure PR trps will be less than 2
manan_virika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
If Punni sells her sister to Mittal then she would reach a new level of evilness. Punni keep on protecting your sister from that creep.

And I just read some where that the family will go against Purvi. My foot to that family! They ask this girl for everything and now they have the right to be angry with her. I hope no one ever gets this type of family. Arjun and Ovi fight according to the latest news...please Ovi...just go to hell. I hope something really bad happens to you from the bottom of my heart.

Pheww...just wanted to get all these out...now I am relieved.