Posted: 11 years ago
Haaye Rishi tussi chaa gaye!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Kya Ricky type chaata tha bye God!Bilkul 4444 V ka jhatka.Love you for that.β€οΈπŸ€—

Today you won so many hearts altogether and today you are going to conquer our dreams.

Zaara only knew the sweetheart Rishi Kumar,but today she came face to face with our most beloved,most admired,most wanted RICKY  DIWAN.😈😈

She didn't have the idea what Rishi can do for Indira,upto what extent he can go for Indira.The person who left his family for Indira,he will never spare Zaara for what she had done.😳πŸ₯±

Today when Rishi saw and heard Indira's voice and by pulling the chain when he came down of the train,I was like total speechless.This duo not only have immense love for each other but also a strong heart-to-heart connection.Oh God,even God couldn't seperate them,who the hell is Zaara?πŸ‘Zaara darling you deserved it because you yourself said to Indu that her mom's culprit will be punished and God just fulfilled your wish which you made from the core of your heart.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Just see the power of love,a person who couldn't utter any word and not even Rishi's name properly,to she uttered full RISHI.πŸ‘πŸ‘At last our beloved INSHI met.Thank you God.πŸ€—

Again it is proved-

Chahe bhale hi saari dunia saazish karle,chahe bhale hi kismat bhi saath na de,par sachche pyar ki hamesha jeet hoti hai kyuki unke saath to khuda hota hai.πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by -Paulomi- - 11 years ago
yesss suddenly rishi ke dil  rooh ki awaaz kaise badal jaati we all know🀣
Your post title seems inspired from "Ishq Waala Love" πŸ˜†
I must say "Kitnee Paas Kitne Dur" jub telephone kia tub dikhi Shrimatiji. I wonder how silent was the railway station, no announcements, no rush πŸ˜†
Chamatkar par chamatkar happening just like vegetable stand up in one jhatka πŸ˜†

But i must say Rooh ki Awaz tabhi jagti hai jub Illa Mata chahti hain πŸ˜†

I think he has taken a big risk
Ajab sa Ishq hai kaisa yeh risk hai πŸ˜†
Zara toh sirf pyar karti
Srimatiji toh pyar ke sath chata bhi raseed deti hain woh bhi 10,000 Volt ka jiski nishani badey lambey samay tak admi ke rooh tak mein chap jati hai πŸ˜†
Edited by -Sachin- - 11 years ago
Originally posted by -Sachin-

Your post title seems inspired from "Ishq Waala Love" πŸ˜†
I must say "Kitnee Paas Kitne Dur" jub telephone kia tub dikhi Shrimatiji. I wonder how silent was the railway station, no announcements, no rush πŸ˜†
Chamatkar par chamatkar happening just like vegetable stand up in one jhatka πŸ˜†

But i must say Rooh ki Awaz tabhi jagti hai jub Illa Mata chahti hain πŸ˜†

I think he has taken a big risk
Ajab sa Ishq hai kaisa yeh risk hai πŸ˜†
Zara toh sirf pyar karti
Srimatiji toh pyar ke sath chata bhi raseed deti hain woh bhi 10,000 Volt ka jiski nishani badey lambey samay tak admi ke rooh tak mein chap jati hai πŸ˜†
sab Ila mata ki kripa hai sachin,sab unhiki leela hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

bolo mata ila devi ki jai!

aakhir ye chaata hi to indira ke izhaar-e-mohabbat ka tareeka hai aur rishi ko to aur do raseedne chahiye the

Originally posted by Malayraj

my zashi 😭
dont cry malay varna mere post mein flood aa jaayega  
Originally posted by maryammkhan

yesss suddenly rishi ke dil  rooh ki awaaz kaise badal jaati we all know🀣

YE  ILA  KI  LEELA  HAIπŸ˜†  
paulomi RD rocked today.. whatta chaata πŸ˜›
Paulomi . I also thought that RD was back!! Something about  RK today  reminded me of RD !! Good post !!
Originally posted by Heema22

Paulomi . I also thought that RD was back!! Something about  RK today  reminded me of RD !! Good post !!
omg heema di is also back with this post πŸ€—
Originally posted by Pari117

omg heema di is also back with this post πŸ€—

I saw you on the post and I could not resist !! It's very contagious !!   Same sentiments πŸ€—πŸ€—  I am missing you all!!