||Kavita Kaushik's B-Day Bash!!!||

Posted: 11 years ago

Shreya: Congratulations and celebrations, I want the world to know that I'm happy as can be'

Swetha: Shut up Shreya. People do not want to hear you sing.

Shreya (innocent look): And why's that?

Swetha: Because you're a horrible singer.

Shreya (hurt look): Ouch.

Swetha (evil look): While you hurt I'll do the introduction. Welcome to the world of the lovely Kavita Kaushik! Today is a very special day. Today Kavita was born and today she turns 32! So here's wishing her a happy birthday and presenting her a very special thread from her biggest fans!!!

Shreya: Thank god at least you said fans.

Swetha: I was thinking I wouldn't, but then I decided that there's nothing lost because after all the idea of this was Himani's.

Shreya (hurt look again): Ouch again.

Swetha: Oh shut up and let people enjoy the birthday thread.

Edited by KS_Shreya - 11 years ago

Kavita Kaushik was born on February 15th, 1981 to a middle class family from New Delhi. Kavita started her career with modelling, hosting events, and anchoring during her college days. In 2001, she appeared in auditions for Kutumb and moved to Mumbai. After her work in Kutumb, audiences next saw Kavita Kaushik in Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki in the role of Manyata. She went on to play the role of Naina in Kumkum, which was followed by the role of a 'tapori' girl who cames into the life of trio Nitin, Raghu, and Akki after the exit of Ram from this show. She played the role of a lawyer who wants to marry Sumeet Ahuja in Remix. She appeared briefly in Tumhari Disha and also in CID as Sub-Inspector Anushka. Kavita has appeared in 3 movies in small appearances. The movies were Ek Hasina Thi, Mumbai Cutting, and Phillum City.

Kavita became most famous when she appeared in comedy serial FIR. She plays the funny character of Chandramukhi Chautala, a Haryanvi cop in this serial. As Chandramukhi she is fun-loving, romantic, yet a no-nonsense cop. This was suggested by Kavita herself after the directors felt that she should play only a no-nonsense cop. Kavita adores the characters of Chandramukhi Chautala, Gulgule, Gopi, and Bajrang Pandey.

Kavita has won many awards in the past many years. In 2010, she won the Best Comic Actress (Jury) at 3rd Boroplus Gold Awards, Best Actress in a Comic Role (Jury) at 10th Indian Telly Awards, and Best Actress ' Comedy at the Indian Television Academy Awards for her role of Inspector Chandramukhi. In 2011, she once again won the Best Comic Actress (Jury) at 4th Boroplus Gold Awards, and Best Actress ' Comedy at the Indian Television Academy Awards for the role of Inspector Chandramukhi. In 2012, Kavita won Best Actor in a Comic Role at the Global Indian Film and TV Honours, Most Popular Actress in a Comic Role at 11th Indian Telly Awards, Sab Se Anokhi Boli at Sab Ke Anokhe Awards, and Best Comic Actress (Popular) at 5th Boroplus Gold Awards for her role of Chandramukhi.

Below is the list of the movies and the year they were released. 😳

Kavita essayed different roles in different shows.

However, her role in F.I.R. as Inspector Chandramukhi Chautala gained her lot of name and fame. She became the household name with that Comic role.

After 7 yrs of acting in F.I.R., she finally bid to the show as it became hectic for her to manage  between two shows i.e. F.I.R and recently started Tota Weds Maina, where she is essaying the role of Maina.

F.I.R. will be taking a leap now and she has done with her leap shoot too. It was mutual decision by her and the channel members too. 😊

Here is the list of the shows in which she was seen and the role she essayed. 😳

Kavita has won many awards for her role in F.I.R. as Inspector Chandramukhi Chautala for the category of Best Comic role. 😊

Below is the list of Awards, Category and the role she played. 😃

Edited by swethasyam08 - 11 years ago

Introduction - Shreya
Biography - Shreya
Filmography - Swetha
Television Shows - Swetha
Awards - Swetha
Credits - Shreya

Graphics - Swetha
Music - Shreya
Thread - Shreya & Swetha
Cake time!!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dePMU8R131s[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEc8rGonrQw[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFh-rX_Sfhs[/YOUTUBE]
Happy Birthday Kavita!!!

hope to see u in many many good roles and wishing u good luck for ur Career n future  😃
Happie bday to dearest kavita.. 🤗 luv wtchng u as chandramukhi u rockk
😊MANY MANY MORE HAPPY B'DAY!!!😊
Happy Birthday Kavita...  ðŸ˜Š