BALH WU 6th feb 2013- Priya makes her decision

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

Epi starts with Mamaji and Ayesha convo. Mamaji says to Ayesha that she has to break the relation between Ram and Priya. Ayesha says that what do i do all my plans become flop. Ayesha says that the more i try to separate them the closer they come. Mamaji says that Priya is the one who can bring you closer to Ram and distance herself from him. Ayesha says that Priya is like that only. She loves me so much.

Priya and Pihu come to their house. Mamaji says "think of the devil and devil has arrived". Ram comes and Raya have an eye lock. FB of their C night where Priya says that "if i get the chance to lead another life I would spend every moment with him". Then Neha comes meets Priya and asks her "have you taken a decision?" Priya says "yes." Neha says "come tell Ram". Priya tells Pihu to go to badi dadi and she will go meet Ram and come.

Priya comes and meet dadi, takes her blessings. Pihu asks " where is papa?" Nuts takes her away. Dadi gives her blessings of "becoming mother to 100 kids". Dadi says that this is a big blessing and that the elders of the house give this blessing to their daughter. Dadi then says to Priya that you forgot some stuff in the house. Take this with you

Ayesha then comes there and says to Priya that she wants to talk to her. Both of them go to a room. Ayesha starts her drama by saying that for these past many days we didn't even talk to each other properly. Priya says that don't think like that I never considered you as my "sautan". You will be my sis forever.

Ayesha says that since you found out that he is my husband did u ever see him in a different way? She says that I know that Ram loves you and since you have come back he feels that he has got his love back. She goes on to say that she never got the love from Ram and till now no one thought of her. She says that first Sid cheated on me. I know that I have done a few mistakes. I tired to handle Ram and Pihu but I failed.

Ayesha says that till you are in Ram's life he will never accept me. Why don't u move? She says that if Ram decides to leave me or Kush I will never forgive you.

After listening to all this Priya asks her do u truly love Ram? Ayesha after a lot of hesitation replies yes. Priya listens to this says that I wanted to hear this from you and leaves from the room.

Pihu then comes to meet ram and ram gives chocolate to him. Ram asks why are you giving this to me? Pihu says that mum says that whenever we are nervous we should eat chocolate to be tension free. Pihu says that as you are looking a bit nervous I gave chocolate.

Ram then asks Pihu if mum takes you back to dubai what will you do? Pihu gets sad and says that i will miss u papa.Ram also gets upset says that if mum takes you back to Dubai you shouldn't feel bad, you have to take of your mum there. He then goes on to say that you know that your mum is the best mother in the world.

Priya then arrives and asks Pihu to leave from there and go to nanu. Priya says to Ram that she wants to talk something with him. Ram and Priya to go some room as they need some privacy. Ram tells Priya to reply with a yes or no. Priya says that just now I talked to Ayesha and she told me that she tried a lot to start a new realtion with you but till now you didn't bother.

Ram gets angry on Priya and says that now you want me to be Ayesha's husband? Ram then goes on to say that I will tell Ayesha that I want to separate from her. You want to go to Dubai you can go! Priya says I just wanted to tell you what Ayesha told me but I never said that I want to return to dubai.

She says that i love you mr. kapoor i love you truly but when I asked ayesha i saw that she was scared it felt like she was lying. She says that she will tell ayesha about this. She then says that mr kappor you loved everyone truly but never expected love in return.

Priya then says that what ever happened last night between us was very special. She says that she will never leave him. She will stay with him. She says that I will stay near you the way you want. She says that she was worried for Ayesha and Kush but you took care of it.

She says that why should you go and tell Ayesha I will go and tell her that you will look after them both like before maybe even more than before. She says that you were right this morning what ever happened was right and special. I will never leave you. She says that I love you Ram. I love you.

Epi ends
they didn't show the precap

hope its ok. Its my first ever update. Sorry for any mistakes. 😳
Edited by -Ritu567- - 11 years ago
Thank u so much Ritu for update.:)
Aww lovely epi! Beautiful update! Thanks a lot Ritu di!
Beautiful update. There is a link to the precap. U can edit I think
good job done, ur WU gave me the flashes of entire episodr in front of my eyes
Thanks for lovely wu Ritu 👍🏼
Thank You So Much 😃

Great Work 😃
Thank you all so much for appreciating my written update. 🤗
thanx for the update..great episode..finally priya decided to get sensible and not ruin everyone's life for tht useless ayesha...
thanks for the update 😊