Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..-Ayesshhaa-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Happy Birthday Souyma πŸ€— may you have many more and may you get all the happiness in your life which you deserve! πŸ€—

HappY Birthday SOUMYA SIS MAY ALLAH BLESS YOU U R MY Great SIS HERE πŸ˜› KHUSH RAHO ABAD RAHO LONG LIFE HAVE A Great And Successful Year KEEPROCKING Study WELL

P.S  Siggies Nahe banaye ma ne tu idher hai he nahe jab aege tab donga  
Edited by Chikna_Mundaa - 11 years ago
.FearlessSoul. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
DV and niks awesome BD thread guys πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Ž πŸ₯³
Leve thumbnail
res awesome thread prinzu πŸ‘πŸ‘
--
unres πŸ˜‰

Happy Birthday Soumiii!!!!! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

HA now what shall I say about u huh 🀣🀣

I am sorry but I think my color choice is going to hurt your eyes cuz it definitely is hurting mine 🀣🀣 But whatever 😈 I shall proceed in this color 😳🀣🀣

OMG it's been so long I haven't talked with you SS. Many months indeed πŸ˜› The last time you came, a few weeks ago, I just said HHBB mainly because it was very crowded and I hate crowds πŸ€ͺthe other reason was I had to work πŸ˜› and also my mood was a little off 😳🀣🀣 SO, I didn't want my mood affecting anyone πŸ˜ƒ

HUH anyways, I am sorry I still haven't scrapped you back because I have been very busy in college and don't come in IF often now. I will scrap you as soon as possible dear πŸ˜›

OKay! SO omg! YOU ARE 18!!! yayyy πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
I can't believe that I am older than  you by few months 🀣🀣

Even you couldn't believe it when you found out huh huh πŸ˜‰πŸ€£πŸ€£ Because I am older, I possess more maturity I believe ☺️ I think you believe that you right 😳

You know I am writing in English here because I know sometimes it gets hard for you to understand Hindi πŸ˜† so I was like, I should be generous today 😳 because it's a special day 😳

I am sorry though, I am unressing after a day of your birthday. I got lazy. Maybe cuz I thought you wouldn't be here to check anyway πŸ˜† I know I know that was terrible πŸ˜† But it gave me a day more to unress πŸ˜†

so you didn't come back to your house for the birthday? Damn you had to spend it in the college?! How did you spend it? 😳 Did you had loads of fun? 😳 Is your roommate tolerable now than before? 😳

Hmm... yeah these questions should not be asked in the birthday thread 🀣🀣 here I should be just wishing you and not make you think mad bad thoughts 😳

A very very Happy Birthday To you Soumi πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Our chats in CC were great especially when we found out that we love to write essays πŸ˜† then it got out of control eh πŸ˜‰πŸ€£πŸ€£

I hope we chat like the same before in the summer 😳 hopefully you will be back by the summer πŸ˜ƒ

Chatting with you feels great SS πŸ€— I just love all your emoticons and your reactions 🀣🀣 you are so cute and bubbly πŸ€ͺ🀣🀣 just stay the same; don't let anyone/anything change you 😳

I wish this year ahead brings you loads and loads of opportunities SS πŸ€—πŸ€— I also hope this year ahead is filled with all kinds of happiness for you πŸ˜ƒ God bless you and Grant you all your wishes πŸ€—πŸ€—

Here's a siggy I made for you; it's not exceptionally good but I tried my best 😳

your Barun πŸ€ͺ🀣🀣

Have a blast dude πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
Keep smiling and shining 😳

P.S. I am not gonna say 'I love you' cuz you gonna tell me to wait in the line 😳 SO NO! 😑🀣🀣

Edited by Clever.Foxxy - 11 years ago
Anjalika13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
res

awesome thread guyz β­οΈ β­οΈ
Edited by Anjalika13 - 11 years ago
SomethingRandom thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
i'm late πŸ˜†

omggg i'm late posting this after your Birthday is even over  m so sorryyy :(

oh well m gonna pretend as if ur BD is today πŸ˜› just cuz i want too πŸ˜Ž

okiee i'll use less hindi just cuz u suck at hindi πŸ˜² j/k πŸ€£
omg today's ur birthday well it was yesterday but oh well m late first time so give me a Chance  to compensate πŸ˜³

you know i remember how u promised to be available in Christmas vacations on the CC but someone backed out ditched us huh? πŸ˜‘
i wonder who that was πŸ˜³ and still we welcome you everytime so warmly u 8th wonder of the worl πŸ€£ even if you are months late still we welcome u why? πŸ˜³
what's so special in you? πŸ˜³
i wanna know πŸ˜³

why why why ?? πŸ€“

kyon kyon ? 

you know what i'll deal with you later when u come back 

and if you ditch us again i'll be ur biggest enemy form then on πŸ˜³

hahahah πŸ€£πŸ€£ 

Wishhh you a very very very Happyyy Birthdayyy Soumiii-SS-EX-Jodidhar πŸ˜­ 

hope you had lots and lots of fun and didn't have to study yesterday on your BD becuase if u did that SUCKS! Nerd nerd πŸ€£

did u eat cake ? did u cut it ? πŸ€”

had fun na ? πŸ˜ƒ 

meko party me invite nahi kiya πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ 

hahaha πŸ€£

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—Happpyyy Birthdaaayyy Soumiii πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

hopee u hadd much fun and hope the new year brings you lot of happiness, less stress and lost of free time and MOST IMP thing i hope u get a Healthy Stable Net πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‘ πŸ€£

look i hope u fogive me for being late m sorry dil se πŸ˜­ 
😈 if ya don't than i'll make u forgive me i bet πŸ˜ˆ

lovee youuu dude πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— lohπŸ€—

yup i just used LOH πŸ˜ƒ the word u made fun of na ? πŸ˜‘ see see ab everyone in our CC uses it πŸ˜› my best invention ever even u use it bitwa πŸ˜ˆ 

here's my gift for u 

MORE COMING UP πŸ˜›

Edited by ..MissBindaas.. - 11 years ago
Zzzzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
SOUMIII🀣kaha ho yar??gayab hi hogai tm...wese me late hogia...pr No Sorry🀣🀣
tm na jb me yaha pe nhe hota tb ake chli jati ho 🀣tmari Hindi sune to zamana guzr gia🀣QWERTY789🀣🀣🀣arre mje to tme birthday wish krna tha.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOUMIIIπŸ₯³
🀣Tmare lea cake laya hu khaogi???🀣🀣 Dekho cake billi beit gai ab kese khaogi?πŸ˜›πŸ€£
Ab gift dena he ye lo🀣or gift box ke ander kya he mje nhe pta🀣wo kya he na tmare lea gift lene ROFL gia tha ab pta nhe kya utha laya🀣🀣
Soumi Soumi Janam din bahot bahot mubarak ho πŸ₯³
MAY GOD BLESS YOU...
________
awesome thread bna he PaglU n NituπŸ₯³
Edited by -Skipper- - 11 years ago
Forgotten-Toy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

LOL🀣🀣🀣
Forgotten-Toy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
sis Ap ka to bohat he late ho geyaπŸ˜• abhe wish karon ya 2014 main i think 2014 theek rahe ga abhe to Ap ki BD ko kafi time ho geyaπŸ˜† main yahan tha nahi warna kar deta😭
~~~~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
OMG i forgot ur bday also.. πŸ˜† belated happy birthday dush.. πŸ€— u, me, miss b, dp all r feb borns yayyy!! πŸ˜†