WRITTEN UPDATE 6.2.1013 Vickram Chulbuli connect.

Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Another  awesome Episode today.  Varun and  Gulki  were amazing.

Episode starts with Vickram and Chulbuli staring at each other.  Bunty comes and interupts them.  Chulbuli  moves away. Vickram says if only he had waited a few more minutes.  Bunty tells him he has come to save Vickram and begges him to go away as he don't know what kind of people  these men are.  They will not only kill Vickram but him to. Vickram Says , you won because you told me if I came here I would not leave.  Bunty continutes to beg.  VIckram says he will leave only if Bunty lets him meet Sugni for one time.  Bunty says that is not Sugni but  Chulbuli.  Vickram says to him she will always be  Sugni  begs  Bunty to meet her. Bunty says he can't.  Vickram says then leave me to my fate, either she will come out the door or my death will...but I am not leaving.
 Chulbuli is in her room being checked by a doctor ...who tells Aama that she is fine she is just  suffering from a bit of stress.  After the Doctor leaves, Chulbuli tells  Amma  , Don't worry I am not  leaving her  that easily. Amma get worried and Chubuli says I am only Joking.  Kali comes in with a thali with smoke and Ama begins to  "Remove  evil eye" form  chulbuli, who laughs at her. Ama says it is a joke to you ..but God knows what kind of bad eye that mad man cast on you!   Chulbuli hugs aama and says  she can't live with out her.
  Chubuli get's falshbacks of Vickram from the road and the hospital . She tells Aama that was the same  man she saved, and she thought that Sugni was some one else but did not think  he would feel it was her.  She tells Aama  when ever sshe is around him she feels strange, like she can't breath, and her head gets  heavy and she feels as though something  wrong is about to happen. She says she felt it at the hospital and then again today! πŸ˜•
 Aama is shocked hearing this and worried , she wonders what it is that God wants. Chulbuli asks Aama if she knows  him and Aama says no. But she knows that  he seems crazy and tells  Chulbuli to be careful. She says don't worry i won't let him hurt you and  I will keep him away.
She asks her to rest.  Aama  wonders why he kept calling her Sugni.
 OUtside  Vickram is sitting on the floor watching the window. He thinks that  Sugni is now apart  of a diffrent world now, and he must  take her out of it and back to her old world.  Divakar comes by  and says, he herd lots of deevana stories but first time e saw one. He says he has a gift for vickram and shows him Three girls. He says Vickram can have one or all on the condition he leaves Chulbuli alone.
 Vickram says that I  know your type wo comes for Famuily money. He says he would not sell Divakar his thoughts of Sugni should he give him all his wealth.  He says  dose not know about love  but deals.  he herd abou devans but what he dose not know they are mad people and don't come infront of them.
Vickram Gets up and aask  him to stop him if he can as He is going in to see Sugni.  He walks into the  Khota as the Men try to stop him.
 Vickram beats them...
 Chulbuli is sleeping but is  hearing  Vickrams  voice saying that he is seeing her in his dying moments, she awakens in a fright and calls  Aama she gets off the bed.

Meanwhile Vickram is beating up every one. he takes a bottle and smashes it over his  head and brandishes as a weapon.  Aama is shocked and scared.  Chulbuli is  comming down the stairs and Amma tells her to go back into her room as he is mad.
Same time Vickram looks um and they make  eye contact. Chubuli seems to go into a trance. Vickram goes towards her and out streches his hand. She takes it and leads him upstairs to her room. O re piya playing in the back ground.
 In the room she sits  on the bed while  Vickram closes the door, breaking her out of it. She asks how she got here and what is he doing in her room. She gets up and grabs a vase. Vickram says he only wants to talk to her, he says he will not come near her or touch her.  Chulbuli says she will either  kill him or herself.
 Vickram  says  I already killed you , I won't let you do that again. He folds his hands and says all he wants is to beg her forgivenss , he says if she dose not for gibe him he will be stuck  where he was when she dies forever.  He says he only wants a chance ot make it right.  He says this is not the right palce for you, come back with me I will take you back safely.
 Chulbuli is cinfused and Says I am not Sugni but Chulbuli, and this is my world  no matter what he thinks about it. and she is not going with him. She tries walking past him but he holds her arm. ...again they make eye lock  with o re piya in the back ground.
  Devakar and Aama comes into  burst into the room. Amma   scolds Divakar and asks him how can he protect Chulbuli when he could not prevent  Vickram from comming into her room. She  tells him to  leave.
 Chubuli runs to Aama and asks her how could she let Vickram come here when she promised to keep him away from her. Vickram is looking on confused, as  AAma to says , you brought him in your room  yourself by holding his hand.  Chulbuli says  I don't  know all that , just ask him to leave or I will kill him.  She looks confused and scared. πŸ˜•
 Aama thinks she can  teach Vickram a lession , and tells him she is not mad at him but feels sorry for him. She says I want to show you something and leads him out side.

Precap:  Aama is showing  Vickram Photos of Chubili ans says  that she is her daughter, who grew up there. Every child in the area knows her. Vickram is saying  God is playing some game with him.

Thanks  for reading.

****  Love Vinnie****

Edited by Vinnie79 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Joyel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Vinnie Awesome Episode And Awesome written updates...πŸ‘
payal7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Vinnie. Great write up
rozie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the love update Vinnie 😊
cherryb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks much for the write up Vinnie
sunnyroshi thumbnail
Thanks Vinnie, lovely episode and writing. Can't wait to see.
ven thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the great update...it seems like cvs are confuse about what to do. I hope they won't let us down again.
But what may come, I am enjoying this right now.
SimSimmer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thnx for the update VinnieπŸ˜ƒπŸ€—
Sandy66 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😊Thanks a lot for the WU Vinnie. Really appreciate it.πŸ€—
Today's episode was spectacular to watch. Chulbuli and  
 Vickram eye lock was fantastic,awesome, a sight to behold,
just like the good old days
WOW!!! πŸ‘ Outstanding performance by Varun and Gulki, their scene was magical and breathtaking Both of them light up the
Screen, that's what you called great chemistryπŸ‘πŸΌ. Without a doubt
TPR Rating will go up.πŸ˜‰
Divarkar claimed he loved Chulbuli, but when the occasion arise
for him to protect her, he is a cowardπŸ€ͺ
Hope the CVs don't disappoint us, this time around, with another nonsensical storyline (love triangle) again.πŸ˜•
Looking forward for more Vickram and Chulbuli scenes in upcoming 
episodes.

Edited by Sandy66 - 11 years ago
daffodil81 thumbnail

thanks for fab update

awesome acting by sugvi