Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan

Impressions 6Feb: Kaleidoscope

sunshine99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
RipπŸ˜† ur post πŸ‘πŸΌ 

No points to ponder anymore... Let's just enjoy the nearly ending πŸ˜³πŸ€— All I can say I will miss the show n all of you guys...😳
hateme2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: riyya6

RipπŸ˜† ur post πŸ‘πŸΌ 

No points to ponder anymore... Let's just enjoy the nearly ending πŸ˜³πŸ€— All I can say I will miss the show n all of you guys...😳

You can miss the show but why the friends ?

Choose a new show with all your friends.

Today the TRP will be out.

Let us see.
sarra0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Countdown to the ending, Garv went flying again in today's episode couldn't help but laugh at the artistic licence, where normally its the female tripping and falling here its the male, thou there is no one to catch him. They will need to pick up the pace as they only have a couple of weeks before the show is off air.Edited by sarra0 - 11 years ago
riyya6 thumbnail

they have totally lost the plot... Glad its ending...

I pity appa saheb, one of the powerfull vilain turn to nothing now...

With Garv coming in for property, the series will be short lived...

Its nice if we get to see g2 love story with politic b/ ground but here... its property...

Sad but true... What is has been promoted n what it has become  ... neway ALL IS WELL NOW 😳

soapie thumbnail
Good one, Koel! Though I can see your lack of enthusiasm in writing a longer write-up...I had the same case...could barely finish writing the update!πŸ˜• 

I think the actors on the show too suffered from the same malady...was it me, or did all the actors look particularly dull and uninterested in yesterday's episode? Especially Manit...he was so fantastic till a day before and yesterday, it seemed like he had dragged himself to come to the sets and get down with the scene! I suppose they can't really be blamed...its very difficult to remain passionate and enthusiastic about something when you know for sure that its going to come to an end very soon!

I thought yesterday's episode was extremely rushed and a bit pointless! Though I loved Garv and Gauri's scene in the bedroom, one has to admit that it looked highly forced and coming out of nowhere! Till one day before, Gauri could not stand to look at the man whom she had been tricked into marrying and now she is giggling and laughing with him in the same room?Confused Quite a turn around of the heart!!! As you say, woman are indeed fickle!πŸ˜†

Till yesterday evening, I was partly sure that the serial might stay on and that the articles might just be exaggerated rumor, but after watching yesterday's episode, I felt pretty sure that it is indeed going off-air, only that could explain the complete lack of interest of the actors and the express rushing of the story!

Let us see what happens today...I did not particularly like today's pre-cap...Garv lounging about in the sofa with his feet up infront of AS...why do they have to turn a dignified and serious character like Garv into a lout just to prove a point?Confused

sunshine99 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SAYAN18

You can miss the show but why the friends ?

Choose a new show with all your friends.

Today the TRP will be out.

Let us see.

I agree with  Sayan 18 ,Riyya.. shows will come anfd go but the laughs we shared over it can be continued definitely... I would hate to spend good moments online with the lovely friends I made here.😊.. We have few more days left with Silence so let's continue our blast. The new TAM sheet today is supposed to add in new data from new cities and town.. some  might be Silence viewers in them too...πŸ˜ƒ Even if it goes off air I would be happy to see the trp number up at least in that way the hard work of the team is vindicated.They did try to improve the show with the revamp and might have done better if given a chance.Embarrassed
riyya6 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sunshine99

I agree with  Sayan 18 ,Riyya.. shows will come anfd go but the laughs we shared over it can be continued definitely... I would hate to spend good moments online with the lovely friends I made here.😊.. We have few more days left with Silence so let's continue our blast. The new TAM sheet today is supposed to add in new data from new cities and town.. some  might be Silence viewers in them too...πŸ˜ƒ Even if it goes off air I would be happy to see the trp number up at least in that way the hard work of the team is vindicated.They did try to improve the show with the revamp and might have done better if given a chance.Embarrassed

πŸ€—  koel what i meant is its diff to find a show that can attract all our interest at one go... Im glad this show did... I could see new frens n some existing frens over here...Embarrassed... I guess i agree with you lets just continue the blast until its there... Embarrassed after that PM is there..FB etc (Redux)...Embarrassed

Koel i have lost all hope with trp & Cv itself...πŸ˜†...

i guess after this im out from hindi serial... Will continue watching other languages serial... This is what i told after IPK but i landed here n roaming endlessy in most of the forum 🀣
Edited by riyya6 - 11 years ago
sunshine99 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sarra0

Countdown to the ending, Garv went flying again in today's episode couldn't help but laugh at the artistic licence, where normally its the female tripping and falling here its the male, thou there is no one to catch him. They will need to pick up the pace as they only have a couple of weeks before the show is off air.

Sarra hugs dear πŸ€—the team has no choice they have to speed up the acts for a happily ever after ending.. hence there is no way beyond stretched creative license to do that. And today Gsquare moment was a signal to that end. Pity the channel did not lend it's support to the new plotline.
sunshine99 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: riyya6

πŸ€—  koel what i meant is its diff to find a show that can attract all our interest at one go... Im glad this show did... I could see new frens n some existing frens over here...😳... I guess i agree with you lets just continue the blast until its there... 😳 after that PM is there..FB etc (Redux)...😳

Koel i have lost all hope with trp & Cv itself...πŸ˜†...

i guess after this im out from hindi serial... Will continue watching other languages serial... This is what i told after IPK but i landed here n roaming endlessy in most of the forum 🀣

Riyya I have faith in the pull of the Indian telly serials they will not let go of the eyelock with you.πŸ˜† So just wait and watch till you are caught in a fresh net.πŸ˜›