Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan

Impressions 6Feb: Kaleidoscope - Page 11

hateme2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Dear friends, watched the show for 5 minutes.

Better to end the show today.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

honestyfirst thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: riyya6

Only aka saheb will be saved... I mean her character πŸ˜† All others gone for a toss... Sincerely I'm happy it's ending... I dun want the show to continue n we start cursing all the characters... At least now there are some character to be saved... Already quarter of b family missing πŸ˜† Let's just think that's it's a short story...πŸ˜†

Soapie did u notice yday g2 scene the door was open... I mean their room door n both playing with lights.. Was it a blooper of what... πŸ˜† 

πŸ˜†
honestyfirst thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SAYAN18

Dear friends, watched the show for 5 minutes.

Better to end the show today.

hmmm

lets hope they giv us nice ending of the show

n they shud concentrate on  GG track

rubysk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I will miss dis show especially garv...
sunshine99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Mili27

So you guys were saving the best for the last...

Silence ending is sad, not seeing more of Garv is sadder but the saddest bit is not meeting here like we always did, joking, complaining, whining, wincing, cringing and yes, lusting too.

It is always sad to part and part we had to some day. At least we can now savour the sweet aftertaste, some months down the line, we would have been chewing the cud ( it happens to most Hindi shows).

Another nice thing is (Riyya, please note) we may get to see the SR sooner rather than later. We will be spared leaps. There won't be ex lovers dropping in, no child walking in with Garv like mannerisms.

Now for the saddest bit. It's good bye from me as I usually don't watch away much Hindi shows and as a habit stay from the rabid rabble rousers.

It's been such a short time span and it is a tribute to the congeniality and sheer goodness of you guys that I am in mourning today. It is truly hurting to let go.

The first time I came across this forum, I saw an innocent question posed by tintin and saw the way she was responded to.  It was the most scary things I had come across on the forum. I promptly ran away.

I got hooked when I started reading impressions by Koel. She infused an almost lyrical quality to the mundane happenings. And the rest is history.

Met such wonderful people here. People who know how to think, how to laugh and how to write without any malice.

Koel, Anu, Shanthi, Riyya, Soapie, Tintin and Sayan ( it's a pity Sayan, now we will never get to know whether Garv was an obsessive lover, lets hope Gauri gets to know!).

MiliπŸ€—I hate byes.. they make me emotional and bring in the feeling of loosing something nice...So no goodbyes but  hope sweet hope that a new series will draw all the lovely ladies and the lone gentleman for a new round of non stop fun...Khamoshiyaan is still on air till the 23rd we still have two weeks of   fun,rants and love instore so let's enjoy that...πŸ˜ƒ
sunshine99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: rubysk

I will miss dis show especially garv...

me tooπŸ€—