Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: sunshine99

Riyya I have faith in the pull of the Indian telly serials they will not let go of the eyelock with you.πŸ˜† So just wait and watch till you are caught in a fresh net.πŸ˜›

but im serious this time... im out πŸ˜³πŸ€—
sunshine99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: soapie

Good one, Koel! Though I can see your lack of enthusiasm in writing a longer write-up...I had the same case...could barely finish writing the update!πŸ˜• 

I think the actors on the show too suffered from the same malady...was it me, or did all the actors look particularly dull and uninterested in yesterday's episode? Especially Manit...he was so fantastic till a day before and yesterday, it seemed like he had dragged himself to come to the sets and get down with the scene! I suppose they can't really be blamed...its very difficult to remain passionate and enthusiastic about something when you know for sure that its going to come to an end very soon!

I thought yesterday's episode was extremely rushed and a bit pointless! Though I loved Garv and Gauri's scene in the bedroom, one has to admit that it looked highly forced and coming out of nowhere! Till one day before, Gauri could not stand to look at the man whom she had been tricked into marrying and now she is giggling and laughing with him in the same room?Confused Quite a turn around of the heart!!! As you say, woman are indeed fickle!πŸ˜†

Till yesterday evening, I was partly sure that the serial might stay on and that the articles might just be exaggerated rumor, but after watching yesterday's episode, I felt pretty sure that it is indeed going off-air, only that could explain the complete lack of interest of the actors and the express rushing of the story!

Let us see what happens today...I did not particularly like today's pre-cap...Garv lounging about in the sofa with his feet up infront of AS...why do they have to turn a dignified and serious character like Garv into a lout just to prove a point?Confused

Hi SπŸ€—Some great men and women have written some lovely words and some whow they fitted in to  today's episode to the T  for me .Tomorrow I might bug u again with a longish...read . U have been forewarned .πŸ˜† 
Ididnot find Garv inspid.  I blame the rushed out of place sequence which made it appear so.. I agree with the degradation of Garv's character to prove a point.. He is comming across like a rough mannerless ruffian.The intelligent, thinking on his feet young guy who had class in rudeness is being shelved for the sake of Happy Ending. Even Gauri went throug a jarring shift in her character. Her hppy countenance when she takes the belssing of her Sasuma with a pallu over her head in the morning gave me a shock .The sudden mousy Gauri was too much to digest.πŸ˜”
sunshine99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: riyya6

but im serious this time... im out πŸ˜³πŸ€—

πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ€—
riyya6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunshine99

Hi SπŸ€—Some great men and women have written some lovely words and some whow they fitted in to  today's episode to the T  for me .Tomorrow I might bug u again with a longish...read . U have been forewarned .πŸ˜† 

Ididnot find Garv inspid.  I blame the rushed out of place sequence which made it appear so.. I agree with the degradation of Garv's character to prove a point.. He is comming across like a rough mannerless ruffian.The intelligent, thinking on his feet young guy who had class in rudeness is being shelved for the sake of Happy Ending. Even Gauri went throug a jarring shift in her character. Her hppy countenance when she takes the belssing of her Sasuma with a pallu over her head in the morning gave me a shock .The sudden mousy Gauri was too much to digest.πŸ˜”

digest it yaar, ending mustbe there... in fact i find gauri expression kind of same... can see the passion is not there... in fact the whole team...    the best part when gauri laughs even the lough seems fake... n how on earth this girl is laughing after tragedy in her life... i fail too understand... but seems lie to cut cost B family members mostly are missing πŸ˜†Edited by riyya6 - 11 years ago
hateme2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Overnights: 'Pyar Ka Dard…' leads Tuesday ratings.

Star Plus' 'Pyaar Ka Dard Meetha Meetha Pyaara Pyaara' climbed back to the top position as the most watched Asian TV show in the UK last night.

According to exclusive data obtained by BizAsia from Attentional, the drama got a viewership of 185,700 – peaking at 235,600 – easily beating off competition from rival shows.

The soon to go off-air show 'Yeh Khamoshiyan' was in 

second place with a decent 169,600 at 19:30. 

In third place was 'Saathiya' with 156,000.

The others in the pecking order were 'Diya Aur Baati Hum' (153,800), Veera (123,000), 'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai' (116,900), 'Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai' (114,900) and 'Kaali Ek Punaravtar' (111,200).

Aaafsosh ki baat.

riyya6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SAYAN18

Overnights: 'Pyar Ka Dard'' leads Tuesday ratings.

Star Plus' 'Pyaar Ka Dard Meetha Meetha Pyaara Pyaara' climbed back to the top position as the most watched Asian TV show in the UK last night.

According to exclusive data obtained by BizAsia from Attentional, the drama got a viewership of 185,700 ' peaking at 235,600 ' easily beating off competition from rival shows.

The soon to go off-air show 'Yeh Khamoshiyan' was in 

second place with a decent 169,600 at 19:30. 

In third place was 'Saathiya' with 156,000.

The others in the pecking order were 'Diya Aur Baati Hum' (153,800), Veera (123,000), 'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai' (116,900), 'Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai' (114,900) and 'Kaali Ek Punaravtar' (111,200).

Aaafsosh ki baat.

sad... but at least their at second place   TfS sayan 😳Edited by riyya6 - 11 years ago
hateme2 thumbnail
KAALI is consistent non-performer.

May it happen that, KAALI goes off air and Silence takes its place ?
riyya6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SAYAN18

KAALI is consistent non-performer.

May it happen that, KAALI goes off air and Silence takes its place ?

kaali is not planned to end.. only shift in slot... from the beginning its silence n sisters show, one to end... but i guess silence was in more danger as channel vs PH never ending story/ conflict

I guess even SLB show is taking 7.30 p.m. slot... its a safe slot compare to 8.pm with BV around... strong for years.. 😳 im not saying SLB wont make it, its a big name, but sometimes u need to play safe as well... 😳

Edited by riyya6 - 11 years ago
anurao.66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Koel,

I did  not see the episode. but, seeing your post I could understand the state of the episode.Seeing it itself means that the lsat coffin in the nail has been it. 

I would like to suggest if Khamoshiyaan is not there another show will be. If it interests us we can very well meet and chat in another forum.

That's what friends are. I will surely miss all of you.

ANU
hateme2 thumbnail
Dear friends, I can make one suggestion.

You people regularly visit PKDH forum.

I'm not advocating for that show but for the association.

Not many regular members but the bonding is great.

Frustration, anger, disappointment, happiness all are there along with imagination.

One example, in that forum, the day when Garv's mother made entry, somebody imaginative,

would have definitely suggest - Let us get Appa & that lady married. Problem solved and we can see GG romance.

Many of you occasionally visit there, so you may think about it.

You may visit my last post there, hope you will laugh.

AVANTIKA 2.0.1.503 (beta)

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3424805