Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
๐Ÿ˜† Koel, fab stuff.. perfect quotes for all the scenes.

What a pity they are ending it just when its getting interesting. 
Peace67 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunshine99

Hi S๐Ÿค—Some great men and women have written some lovely words and some whow they fitted in to  today's episode to the T  for me .Tomorrow I might bug u again with a longish...read . U have been forewarned .๐Ÿ˜† 

Ididnot find Garv inspid.  I blame the rushed out of place sequence which made it appear so.. I agree with the degradation of Garv's character to prove a point.. He is comming across like a rough mannerless ruffian.The intelligent, thinking on his feet young guy who had class in rudeness is being shelved for the sake of Happy Ending. Even Gauri went throug a jarring shift in her character. Her hppy countenance when she takes the belssing of her Sasuma with a pallu over her head in the morning gave me a shock .The sudden mousy Gauri was too much to digest.๐Ÿ˜”

I simply could not bear Gauri turning into the sanskari bahu... and I wish Garv would not smile at Gauri's humiliation at his mother's hands.. after all, in everything that has happened, she is the only one who is blameless.
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: slmu

I simply could not bear Gauri turning into the sanskari bahu... and I wish Garv would not smile at Gauri's humiliation at his mother's hands.. after all, in everything that has happened, she is the only one who is blameless.

to end it they are to turn so ๐Ÿ˜† Edited by riyya6 - 11 years ago
riyya6 thumbnail
can they end it like with gauri moving out from the r/ship... i dun need anyone... nayi soch๐Ÿ˜†.. i dun want to see any SR... its like dumb now showing garv / gauri falling in love ... plz cv have mercy๐Ÿ˜†Edited by riyya6 - 11 years ago
Peace67 thumbnail
Originally posted by: riyya6

can they end it like with gauri moving out from the r/ship... i dun need anyone... nayi soch๐Ÿ˜†.. i dun want to see any SR... its like dumb now showing garv / gauri falling in love ... plz cv have mercy๐Ÿ˜†

Actually, that would be a good ending.. they could even have Sid reappear and Sidri leave with Prateeksha.
riyya6 thumbnail

Actually, that would be a good ending.. they could even have Sid reappear and Sidri leave with Prateeksha.

i would prefer this๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ... but looking at the love toss between garv n gauri i doubt sid will reappear... as for now i think sid is out... actually if they wanted to end it, they should have taken that route... sidri n prateksha leaving... GARV giving up ๐Ÿ˜ณ Edited by riyya6 - 11 years ago
sunshine99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

@Riyya I was mentioning on similar  lines in a reply yesterday.. Gauri  says enough of guys I can live my life happily on my own terms.. Soch nayee๐Ÿ˜†
@shanthi .. that is also a good happy alternate... But I doubt Mohit will be back as he is sick.
riyya6 thumbnail
coz going g2 way is the best if silence is on air... meaning i wanna see the 7 steps koel ๐Ÿ˜†

coz rushing like this n showing them falling for each other. i seriously cannot digest it... making sidri join meaning no link of romance between g2... just hatred... helplessness...

n they can focus on the revenge thing n gauris dad n end it... with sidri n prateksha leaving...

but as koel said, mohit is not well so not possible ๐Ÿ˜• or just show gauri being killed n END IT ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by riyya6 - 11 years ago
sunshine99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: anurao.66

Koel,

I did  not see the episode. but, seeing your post I could understand the state of the episode.Seeing it itself means that the lsat coffin in the nail has been it. 

I would like to suggest if Khamoshiyaan is not there another show will be. If it interests us we can very well meet and chat in another forum.

That's what friends are. I will surely miss all of you.

ANU

Anu๐Ÿค— it is disheartening for someone like me who has been following the show from it's inception to see such an end..but as u rightly said... we will find a new home...๐Ÿ˜ƒ With old friends and new.I donot want to say I will miss u guys  rather I am hoping to see u soon to share some amazing moments.๐Ÿค— Edited by sunshine99 - 11 years ago
Peace67 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunshine99

@Riyya I was mentioning on similar  lines in a reply yesterday.. Gauri  says enough of guys I can live my life happily on my own terms.. Soch nayee๐Ÿ˜†

@shanthi .. that is also a good happy alternate... But I doubt Mohit will be back as he is sick.

hmm.. what a pity..