Impressions 6Feb: Kaleidoscope - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by slmu

me too.. the Gaga scene yesterday left me wishing "if only.."

if only what shanti plz tell 😆
Hello guys,
today i dont have much to say abt the show as everybody knows its ending. But still i will love to see my candy garv. I loved there scene no matter it seemed so much rushed and illogical but that janeman word from garv was unexpected. And did u guys noticed that gauri was sleeping on bed without duppata. Means that is she comfortable with garv in the same room and she without duppata!!! Unbelieveable. But that comfort level was unbelieveable.
I think sr is heading. Lol.
guys according to soapie shooting till 15th feb, last epi aired on 23rd... so whats there from 18-22 feb  im confuse... i thought two weeks left but now 1 week... i wonder how they gonna close it 😆
I think we all have to agree that the high point of any love story in a daily soap is the journey towards that love, rather than the destination itself! Even with IPKKND, the best part was Arnav and Khushi's bitter-sweet romance, rather than actually seeing them together!

And hence, watching Khamoshiyaan rushing the USP of its show (GG love story) is painful to say the least!😆 I found yesterday's episode beyond silly, but at the same time, could understand that neither the actors nor the production house could do anything about it! They are just trying their best to wrap up things as logically as possible...so they show a man, who married a girl for her property suddenly going weak in his knees and a girl who till a day before was declaring that her life is ruined is now giggling like a teenager!😆

Oh well...to be very honest, I had more fun on the forum than watching the show and hopefully we should all meet somewhere! I would say we could congregate in the Saraswatichandra Forum, but I fear it would be taken over by Jennifer's fans already...and after seeing the behaviour of Mohit's Fans on this forum, I am a bit wary!😆
Edited by soapie - 11 years ago
Originally posted by riyya6

guys according to soapie shooting till 15th feb, last epi aired on 23rd... so whats there from 18-22 feb im confuse... i thought two weeks left but now 1 week... i wonder how they gonna close it 😆
😕

We are independent of the show.

If the show is good, excellent.

If the show is not good, we don't care.

We have enough excuse to perform the last ritual of the CV's, the actors and anybody related.

Shanthi, don't laugh.

Day before yesterday, the show was very good.

Only the Hero's mother forgot to laugh.

So much postmortem was done on her, that yesterday

she was never without a smile.

guys according to soapie shooting till 15th feb, last epi aired on 23rd... so whats there from 18-22 feb  im confuse... i thought two weeks left but now 1 week... i wonder how they gonna close it 😆

Dear...what I meant is that they will shoot till the 15th and keep a bank of episodes to be aired till the 23rd of February! The PH will finish shooting the episodes in advance and the channel will keep airing them till the new show starts! Episodes are not shot one day in advance...they are normally shot 2-3 days before it is to be aired, so that there is always a bank of episodes, incase something goes wrong and shooting cannot happen...because the channel has to show something in that time slot everyday, so they don't take the risk of shooting one episode at a time.

I am pretty sure they will end it by showing the left-over members of B Family (I was laughing so much yesterday, when I saw half the B Family members missing...cost cutting in full mode! Safed Khargosh ko bhi gaayab kar diya!) and the G Family all living together under the same roof happily, while poor Gauri is making tea and breakfast for everyone!😆 Garv will be shown helping her in the kitchen, washing up all the utensils!

That would truly represent, Rishta Wahi, Soch Nayi!😆
Edited by soapie - 11 years ago
Originally posted by soapie

I think we all have to agree that the high point of any love story in a daily soap is the journey towards that love, rather than the destination itself! Even with IPKKND, the best part was Arnav and Khushi's bitter-sweet romance, rather than actually seeing them together!

And hence, watching Khamoshiyaan rushing the USP of its show (GG love story) is painful to say the least!😆 : my heart is bleeding yaar I found yesterday's episode beyond silly, but at the same time, could understand that neither the actors nor the production house could do anything about it! They are just trying their best to wrap up things as logically as possible...so they show a man, who married a girl for her property suddenly going weak in his knees and a girl who till a day before was declaring that her life is ruined is now giggling like a teenager!😆: cannot digest it

Oh well...to be very honest, I had more fun on the forum than watching the show and hopefully we should all meet somewhere!  Fun part i agree I would say we could congregate in the Saraswatichandra Forum, but I fear it would be taken over by Jennifer's fans already...and after seeing the behaviour of Mohit's Fans on this forum, I am a bit wary!😆
🤣
Originally posted by tintin0602

Hello guys,
today i dont have much to say abt the show as everybody knows its ending. But still i will love to see my candy garv. I loved there scene no matter it seemed so much rushed and illogical but that janeman word from garv was unexpected. And did u guys noticed that gauri was sleeping on bed without duppata. Means that is she comfortable with garv in the same room and she without duppata!!! Unbelieveable. But that comfort level was unbelieveable.
I think sr is heading. Lol.
we are gonna get dupatta flying scene today 🤣
@soapie: that would be hilarious that gauri would be throwing garv uot of the kitchen too. lol