Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

V Day dance special-Want a passionate SwaRon dance - Page 4

candybar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: muskurana

Hope we are not disappointed this time around atleast.

Yeah man
Hope karne se dar lagta hai😕 but I still end up hoping.
But really,Vrushika truly deserves ample opportunities to showcase her dancing skills coz she just so damn amazing! And V-Day special dance with Tannu would be the best chance ever.
I really really hope CV's comply this time.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Phantasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I am scared to raise my expectations, but there is small part in me who is hoping to see a passionate SwaRon dance, exploring the varied dance forms which will be indeed one of a kind.
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Rutu

I am scared to raise my expectations, but there is small part in me who is hoping to see a passionate SwaRon dance, exploring the varied dance forms which will be indeed one of a kind.

When they have such good dancers like VruShan they shud be trying out  various dance styles on them.
blithe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
When it comes to special episodes. SwaRon always got THENGA . I hope this time its not the same. This time, I am not gonna spare any reasons because Vrushika is there as Sharon and she very well knows what she has to do. I don't think, she will say NO! to intimacy. And the dance style, Well I would go with Bachata. I love this style.
Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Let us keep our fingers crossed, as we are the lovers of swaron and we always have the worst luck  Hopefully CVs would listen to us and give us a beautiful swaron dance. Vrushika and shantannu compliments each other so well, and Vrushan just sizzles on the screen.. I too want to see a passionate and intense swaron dance on Valentines day.
---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Always we have have Swayam dancing around with posters of Sharon 😭

I really hope this time we get a SwaRon performance that will compensate for all the special episodes which passed without SwaRon 😳 A performance that can make us all go mad!! I really hope we get one!! *fingers crossed*😳
LiveEatLove thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ---Priya---

Always we have have Swayam dancing around with posters of Sharon 😭

I really hope this time we get a SwaRon performance that will compensate for all the special episodes which passed without SwaRon 😳 A performance that can make us all go mad!! I really hope we get one!! *fingers crossed*😳

*fingers crossed*😊
prakriti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ya palki ne to kitna bola tha ke hume naye sharon ke sath nayi intensity aur bohot sare close scenes milenge and we expected a lot aur kya mila us wait ke bad?? asthma?? too rediculous want a proper swaron track badly want them together bohot ho gaya square one irritating..
LiveEatLove thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: prakriti4u

ya palki ne to kitna bola tha ke hume naye sharon ke sath nayi intensity aur bohot sare close scenes milenge and we expected a lot aur kya mila us wait ke bad?? asthma?? too rediculous want a proper swaron track badly want them together bohot ho gaya square one irritating..

Hope dance mill jaye atleast.
flirteyed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
V deserve a hardcore passionate dance for SS dis tym! Hope CVs r listening!