Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Devna_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This week Pancha Pandavas , Duryodhana,Duchadana and Karna were introduced... and next week fight btween Karna and Arjuna...

Drithirasta,Beeshma,Gandari and saguni became old and played by same actors as before... only actress playing kunti alone changed😒...
Edited by _Devna_ - 10 years ago
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks devna.. i miss watching for the past 2 weeks. Am looking forward for the fight between Karna and Arjuna😛 i remember watching this part somewhere before..
Karthikka thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Karna is Manohar. Duryodhana is Vetri Velan (the elder brother and son of Sarath Babu in Rajakumari - Nalini's supposed to be son in law)

I heard there is problem with the actor acting as Krishna and they are looking for a new actor.
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
What is the difference between this AND THE SHOW STARTING IN vIJAY tv?
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

indeed its very very old. watching the episodes confuses me more. Recently i had to Google out to find out some things from there. I remember asking my mother last week and she went on and on and i was clueless on what she was saying. I really need to make sure i know about it just in case if my kids ask me bout it ðŸ˜›

Mahabaratham teriyatha??

It is a nice story but true though my kids don't know much other than Krishna story. ðŸ˜‰

I might record and may make them watch I guess.

Caryn thumbnail
Originally posted by: migan

What is the difference between this AND THE SHOW STARTING IN vIJAY tv?

If I am not mistaken, I heard the one aired by Vijay TV is dubbed, whereas the one by SunTV is all acted by southies and in Tamil.

I missed a few of the episodes, but I think the performance were quite 'real' and well acted by all the actors/actresses. 
hopper_ocean thumbnail
thanks Caryn. i was confused as well when i saw the add in Vijay tv .. was wondering if its the same or not aa nu. 
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
The mahabharatham in Vijay TV I think is dubbed from the new hindi Mahabharath.. Special effects and all, it is said to be one of the costliest takes on MB recently..

Karthikka thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The Tamil version is directed by Suresh Krssna, the director of Baasha.
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Since there is no active discussion in this thread,this post will be made unsticky...If anyone wants to discuss mahabaratam please PM me..It will be made sticky.

Thanks.
Tamil section DT.
Edited by _SK_ - 10 years ago