Flora3333 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Nitu_TheTwisted

why the serial is ending ๐Ÿ˜•

What?? Is it ending?? So soon? ๐Ÿ˜ณ
shibz thumbnail
it was planned for a 46 epis or so..and then it got one month extension from the channel..so i guess it will end this month or the next๐Ÿค”

Guyz no offense but finding the kiss cute or funny is just a matter of opinions..
Originally posted by: shibz

it was planned for a 46 epis or so..and then it got one month extension from the channel..so i guess it will end this month or the next๐Ÿค”

Guyz no offense but finding the kiss cute or funny is just a matter of opinions..

raj pooja's track hasn't even started yet. how can the serial end like this. ๐Ÿ˜•
ShrePreet18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

raj pooja's track hasn't even started yet. how can the serial end like this. ๐Ÿ˜•

yes i know, i also want more, now just waiting for kachha's dhulai๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
shibz thumbnail

wahi toh๐Ÿ˜† i guess they'll have them united in the end like many of the shows that saw abrupt ending๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by: shibz

]wahi toh๐Ÿ˜† i guess they'll have them united in the end like many of the shows that saw abrupt ending๐Ÿ˜†

is there any confirmation on the part of the ending of the show? if not, its not right on the part of members to spread rumours of its ending in most of the threads. especially when it has already got an extension 
shibz thumbnail
err in the beginning Karan himself said taht they r gonna keep it short mentioning the num of epis.. and the last article that we read had Vikas Gupta saying that he's happy about the ONE month extension..so every one's guessing it will end soon... is that a rumor spread by the members?๐Ÿ˜•
this member is saying so confidently abt the show's ending..i don't think she was guessing

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3428303&PID=75718944&#75718944
Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ok ppl...if any 1 has found my comnt on paras-sara offensive or bashing...then let me clear...it was not meant to b so...it was jst my opinion abt his looks in the show...n i dont think ny1 of us were bashing them...:|
Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

is there any confirmation on the part of the ending of the show? if not, its not right on the part of members to spread rumours of its ending in most of the threads. especially when it has already got an extension

rumours????? this news is NOT spread by any of the members... It was very clearly mentioned by karan n VG hav again n again that its a short series with jst 46 epis which further got extended to 1 more month...n why wud any member spread such rumors???????