Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: pari_15

😆 u made me rofl 🤣

btw then according to ur theory, ekta kapoor and rajan shahi are in serious need of specs for casting a 'male lead' in the female role..and her fans too for thinking of her as a female actress...🤔 🤢 🤣

ps- there's more to an actor than her 'beauty' which is acting skills..😊

what a grounded answer 👏
shibz thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sanju-

I guess you admit you are then..
And I did because comments like those offend me! And well I never knew replying to someone is a way of seeking attention.. I know now.. So this is my last reply to you.. I don't need any attention of that sort..
But you can stop making those remarks about any actor or a set of fans.. That's strictly against i-f COC!

s/he has quoted a part of the line and made it seem the way s/he wants..just to invite u to talk to her/him.. heights of attention seeking🤡
-sanju- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I got that ya shibzy.. Not worth explaining.. I hope the message is clear though! We don't need to have people using and abusing their names to get the desired attention! 🥱
pari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Nitu_TheTwisted

what a grounded answer👏

lol thanks honey..if u say so..😳
now I wont be stooping down to ur level na, would I?😉
Originally posted by: shibz

s/he has quoted a part of the line and made it seem the way s/he wants..just to invite u to talk to her/him.. heights of attention seeking🤡

and what an irony that u have to explain this to her. that means only one thing. either u or ur friend are super dumber 😆
Originally posted by: pari_15

lol thanks honey..if u say so..😳
now I wont be stooping down to ur level na, would I?😉

some people are just 

i actually had admired ur answer but i guess ur mind is corrupted in more healthy way that u took in some another level. anyways honey ur talking abt stooping down at my level. have u ever wondered what ur own level is.🤢think first and then answer 😛
Originally posted by: -sanju-

I got that ya shibzy.. Not worth explaining.. I hope the message is clear though! We don't need to have people using and abusing their names to get the desired attention! 🥱

who wants ur guy's attention anyways !🥱 i am the only and i can see 3-4 FULL GONE CRAZY krithika kamra jodi lovers filling up the pages.😆 can so many people blame one person for attention seeking where they themselves goes on to quote my posts.😛 i didn't quote anyone. i said i didn't like krithika kamra and there comes the answers🤣. i didn't ask anyone did I ? Now who is attention hungry...haha funny place 😛😛😆
shibz thumbnail
hahahaahaha Pari.. underground🤣🤣
pari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Nitu_TheTwisted

some people are just

i actually had admired ur answer and i had genuinely thanked u for that😊

but i guess ur mind is corrupted in more healthy way that u took in some another level. atleast i dont like to pick up fights by insulting actors

anyways honey ur talking abt stooping down at my level. have u ever wondered what ur own level is.🤢 oh well, dont u think i'd know better about my level??😉

think first and then answer😛

arjuhi_s thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
pari and shibz q bhens k age been baja rahe ho..dont waste ur time over such people ..kisi ek k kehne se konsa kuch badalne wala hai..bas ye prove zarur hua k some people have no respect for others..so chill guyz leave it...