The Serial

Paras! :D - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago

of course u don't ! 😛 otherwise that's how u take even small sentences to change into 'not stooping down to your level' thing. u don't need to stoop down to my level. coz i am confused that u have even a level or not 🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Nitu_TheTwisted

who wants ur guy's attention anyways !🥱 i am the only and i can see 3-4 FULL GONE CRAZY krithika kamra jodi lovers filling up the pages.😆 can so many people blame one person for attention seeking where they themselves goes on to quote my posts.😛 i didn't quote anyone. i said i didn't like krithika kamra and there comes the answers🤣. i didn't ask anyone did I ? Now who is attention hungry...haha funny place😛😛😆

not kritika kamra jodi lovers..we are karan kundra-kritika kamra jodi lovers..🤣

Actually..u r right..its our fault..for even replying to your 'personal opinion'..but dont u think it is logically implicable that if comment on an open forum like this..ur bound to be 'quoted'..even if u dont ask for replies..

shibz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sehar123

pari and shibz q bhens k age been baja rahe ho..dont waste ur time over such people ..kisi ek k kehne se konsa kuch badalne wala hai..bas ye prove zarur hua k some people have no respect for others..so chill guyz leave it...

i have just found an opportunity to make the forum a bit active than it was n also to increase a bit of my post...i hate this boring pink🤢
shibz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pari_15

not kritika kamra jodi lovers..we are karan kundra-kritika kamra jodi lovers..🤣

Actually..u r right..its our fault..for even replying to your 'personal opinion'..but dont u think it is logically implicable that if comment on an open forum like this..ur bound to be 'quoted'..even if u dont ask for replies..

arre yaar whom r u explaining to? the one who deliberately does it.. actually this thread belongs to Paras so it is not logically correct to give one's opinion on kritika here..🤣
Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

its kritika n not KRITHIKA😛

shibz thumbnail
twisted logon se straight baat nahi ki jaati hai guyz..😃
pari_15 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sehar123

pari and shibz q bhens k age been baja rahe ho..dont waste ur time over such people ..kisi ek k kehne se konsa kuch badalne wala hai..bas ye prove zarur hua k some people have no respect for others..so chill guyz leave it...

left it..😉
but had to show sum ppl the mirror😳
pari_15 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shibz

i have just found an opportunity to make the forum a bit active than it was n also to increase a bit of my post...i hate this boring pink🤢

lol shibz 🤣
n i want to change my color to pink..😛
Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
chalo guys...isi bahane forum me kuch hulchul to hui...😉
pari_15 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shibz

arre yaar whom r u explaining to? the one who deliberately does it.. actually this thread belongs to Paras so it is not logically correct to give one's opinion on kritika here..🤣

ya..i thought maybe..maybe my words would not fall on deaf ears..dunno what i was thinking 🤔