Hongey Judaa Na Hum

falling trps show the show has flooped

saleemabass thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
😲extremly disapointed with the state of the show i feel this is aamnas worst performance ever and the trps show that 😭😭😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweety_1754 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
its not cz of amna's perfrmnce bt bcz og weak story line
Nostalgia-02 thumbnail
HJNH will always be a hit in my eyes!! Aamna is doing a great job as Muskaan, she is the most talented actress & the best i've ever seen!! πŸ˜³ I know it does drag on but still i'm loving the show as i have from the start, its the most interesting show no matter where it is ranked!! πŸ˜Š
pjarpi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
agree...it was supposed to be promising show...but now its major disappointment...nor Amna nor rakesh can save this ...i am sure soon it will be on his way out
Nostalgia-02 thumbnail
@hgcool Would you have said the same if HJNH was higher? Just asking as i'm curious to know if you are saying it coz you think any project she does without Rajeev is bad to work on!! πŸ˜† another question, do you even watch the show?
princessglory thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
all the sony shows trps are less they dont promote their shows like zee and star boring channel
Nostalgia-02 thumbnail
@hgcool I thought so!! πŸ˜†
Nostalgia-02 thumbnail
This show is a hit on Facebook, just visit HJNH pages!! πŸ˜‰
kasturikas thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i dont know somehow i feel something is not grasping in this show!!
aamna has the looks but i feel her performance is not up to the mark.. only raqesh is doing an excellent job according to me. but its really sad the show is not doing so well..
Taniya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
A shows success never depends solely on the actors...

Story is the first important thing for success of the show.. then the way it progresses... then actors n their job comes into the picture... If the progression of the story is not up to the mark then the show cant get deserved ratings...