falling trps show the show has flooped - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Do Sony not care about the fans? Some fans love this show!! 
Originally posted by AamnaLover

Do Sony not care about the fans? Some fans love this show!!

Thats the thing..sony are seen to be careless about all their shows..thats why its impacting the shows so much..of they were on top of it and were more organised..things would not have got this far
My excitement, joy & happiness seeing Aamna on screen, Sony please dont take that away from me!! ðŸ˜­ 😭 I wont be able to take it!! It will break my heart!! ðŸ’” 
Shoaib dnt get upset..nothong is confirmed..and then raqesh n ravi adhikari have also said there rumours so till something isnt confirmed..dont believe it
But its under the scanner now so anything is possible. 
Shoaib ... if HJNH does end then i'm sure you'll get to see Amna again on TV  :)
yes fiz sweetheart...who knows but i think we will just have to wait and see..whether we admit it or not..the fact is..the show is not doing so well...its at the bottom every week and that is not a good sign but we can just hope for the best for all HJNH fans
yeah Shoaib..dont be disheartened if it does happen..because she will be back again onscreen so you dont need to worry :)
Summi ... its true that its at the bottom of the chart every week. Even though its on at prime time and has tough competition but still the TRPs werent good enough.
Originally posted by FIZK6

Summi ... its true that its at the bottom of the chart every week. Even though its on at prime time and has tough competition but still the TRPs werent good enough.

i know Fiz..and thats all due to lack of promotion and Sony failing as a channel..it has really gone down now seriously..those rajeev episodes could have got them going..for sure..but because of this promotion issue they failed badly