Hongey Judaa Na Hum

falling trps show the show has flooped - Page 4

srk_kadz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Aamna is great. The story is pathetic! Unfortunately she cannot do anything about it. There is not even an episode these days that keeps me interested. I still watch it everyday with the hope that it will get better some day. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kashishdabest thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: srk_kadz

Aamna is great. The story is pathetic! Unfortunately she cannot do anything about it. There is not even an episode these days that keeps me interested. I still watch it everyday with the hope that it will get better some day. 

thats another issue...the story is weak..not the actors..there not getting that chance to perform..they need a solid base...obviously they are going to perform what they are asked to do..they need a very strong storyline and concept to keep the show going..or else it will be difficult to save it..the producers and directors need to act quick and sort it out..i know aamna is a brilliant actress...shes been my most favourite since 2003 and still remains..i know her potential..its the concept and the channel that are a disappointment 
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: kashishdabest

i know Fiz..and thats all due to lack of promotion and Sony failing as a channel..it has really gone down now seriously..those rajeev episodes could have got them going..for sure..but because of this promotion issue they failed badly

I think the  PH is more to blame. Atleast there are promos out every week. Star Plus also arent very good at promoting. They only promote their favourite shows.
Nostalgia-02 thumbnail
I know guys, but i'm enjoying this show & dont want it to end!! They have not even completed 100 episodes yet!!
kashishdabest thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: FIZK6

I think the  PH is more to blame. Atleast there are promos out every week. Star Plus also arent very good at promoting. They only promote their favourite shows.

oh yes Fiz no doubt..the bigger fault is of the PH..they need to pull themselves together..seeing the weak trp's...they should take the story to a meaningful track because nothing seems exciting at the moment in the show..and people are looking for excitement
kashishdabest thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AamnaLover

I know guys, but i'm enjoying this show & dont want it to end!! They have not even completed 100 episodes yet!!

Shoaib lets hope for the best...and hope the PH decide to pull it through with the channel...
FIZK6 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AamnaLover

Its not just the actors who lose their jobs but all the people behind the cameras too. The actors always find something.
FIZK6 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kashishdabest

oh yes Fiz no doubt..the bigger fault is of the PH..they need to pull themselves together..seeing the weak trp's...they should take the story to a meaningful track because nothing seems exciting at the moment in the show..and people are looking for excitement

Sadly  the PH have never known what to do from the beginning.
kashishdabest thumbnail
Yes fiz its true..so many peoples jobs are dependent on this show and it will affect a whole team not just one person..so the PH need to act quick
kashishdabest thumbnail
Well they have been asking people on twitter what they should do..ao it only shows there lost in it all and are confused as to what they should do 😕