Limit on Number of Posts: ERROR - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Is there anyway to get rid of the problem? When will this message disappear? Me and my sister have an account and it's pretty unfair that we have to tolerate this problem. 
Originally posted by famzii05

Is there anyway to get rid of the problem? When will this message disappear? Me and my sister have an account and it's pretty unfair that we have to tolerate this problem. 

This happens based on IP addresses and not accounts. So because you and your sister presumably log in using the same IP address this will continue to happen until your sister becomes a senior member, which is when she makes her 200th post.
Originally posted by KS_Shreya

This happens based on IP addresses and not accounts. So because you and your sister presumably log in using the same IP address this will continue to happen until your sister becomes a senior member, which is when she makes her 200th post.

Oh okay. Thanks for the information. I guess she's the one that will suffer! Hehe! 😆

Thanks again! :)
Originally posted by famzii05

Oh okay. Thanks for the information. I guess she's the one that will suffer! Hehe! 😆

Thanks again! :)

Well actually you both suffer until she becomes a senior member. Because until then your IP address is restricted to 20 posts every 24 hours. That means both of you together can only make 20 posts a day. ðŸ˜‰
Originally posted by KS_Shreya

Well actually you both suffer until she becomes a senior member. Because until then your IP address is restricted to 20 posts every 24 hours. That means both of you together can only make 20 posts a day. ðŸ˜‰

Really? That sucks man!  Oh well. Happiness was short lived! 😆