One GG Scene in an otherwise horrid episode!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Today's episode was beyond unbearable!🤢😆 I could barely sit through it and in all honestly have no mood to write an update...primarily because there was absolutely nothing to write about!😕

GG Scene (Manit and Mrunal are so cute!😃)

Gauri is told to put cowdung all over the courtyard surface and she proceeds to do so, but as soon as her mother-in-law from hell goes away, she smartly leaves and works and tries to rush off, only to bump into Garv and imprinting her Gobar soaked palms on his shirt!😆

Garv and Gauri have a cute argument, where Gauri says something to him and runs away, making Garv smile!😳

The rest of the episode was so painful, that I don't even want to talk about it! Why are they even dragging this till 23rd Feb and degrarding the show so much? Why not just end it instead of showing the kind of nonsense they showed today?😡

Episode was full of kitchen politics between the Gaekwad and Bhonsle women...and today's pre-cap shows its the same story tomorrow also!
Edited by soapie - 11 years ago
one dose per day
great. how fast they can go
that bad haan?? should I skip it?
Its not that bad

It ws nice episode

The episode has comedy ...

GG scene was cute n nice

Originally posted by slmu

Not that bad yaar

It was comedy ...

GG scene was nice dont miss
Originally posted by slmu

Please do!!! It was really bad! What made Utakarsha take this role?😕 I think she would have accepted it only as a favor to Star Plus...can't imagine any other reason as to why a highly successful and talented character artist like her taking up a role for a couple of days in a serial that is going to end!😕

In retrospect even GG scene was out of place! Gauri's sudden bounts of flirting with Garv seems comical than romantic and Garv's previous intensity and brooding nature has turned into a weird evil-comic character!

Did garv smiled??? I missed. Actually what they previously showing was beyond my imagination so i skipped.
any one has you tube links for today.s GG scene plz provide
I hope now story wil focus gg love story... Not on kitchen... Garv's smile is killer...
🤣 soapie...  i still have not watched the epi yet

But gys i watched the video in India Forum (cow thing), what suit gauri is wearing 😆 its worse than velvet 🤣 CV plz end this show... 😆

can anyone give me the link to GG scene only in yday epi... 😳
Edited by riyya6 - 11 years ago