Written Update 7th Feb 2013

Gauravc_More48 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Episode starts with.
Vinod is talking to Manju about the punni's marriage but she goes near the caboard n opens a drower looks that its has some money inside as her mouth remains open after that she asks vinod who's money is this then he says i have some money to keep him but while returning he gave extra of it,he says that i should give him back but manju refuses to give it n says that Laxmi has come without calling so why should we let her go? then Vinod says its wrong to keep any1 else's money Onir hears it but Manju.Onir says vinod mama you can keep this money bcoz being a Son in law 1st i am a son of this house while Vinod declines but he says that Mama now you need this money bcoz there is some credit on your head so pls take it n asks manju if he is right she says ofcourse Onir then he gives a watch to him then thinks that it was Purvi's money which i gave to mama,he runs to talk about it to purvi but she is fast a sleep then says i'll talk to her in mrng he goes nearby her n sits beside her is staring at her very romanticly(Song plays Tum Ho from Rockstar) as well removes her bindi n implies it on his hand.He goes n takes a mattress lay down on floor n sleeps on it thanks to maa that she gave him a life partner like Purvi.

Part 2
(Purvi n Onir at D house where purvi rings the bell but Onir asks why archu aai called them so early here Manav opens the door n greets them while Savita says come Purvi archu has made your fav breakfast she says is it a chole puri in mean time Ovi comes out n says she has made shira too.Everybody sits on breakfast table n archu brings the chole puri there but phone rings archu says that i will look who's calling she picks up the phone listen to what that man is saying,She says stop talking nonsense about Purvi i know what she is n i know my purvi is very good whom i trust most then any other.Manav gets up n goes near her for asking what happened then she says don't know who was that mad person he was talking rubbish about purvi,Ovi asks what he said then archu says he said that Purvi's child is not Onir its of Arjun.
Archu says you both don't worry its all wrong info pls be calm but Purvi gets up n says its true what that man said,Onir says i will tell you everything about it but Purvi stops him.She gets up n says it was all right we did a mistake n thats the reason why i left mumbai But Archu slaps her hard,Purvi says aai beat me up i deserve this baba i kept it hidden from all bcoz i didn't wanted to hurt anybody While Ovi speaks up now what purvi you have always created problem in mine n arjun's life.Purvi goes near her says that Ovi pls listen Ovi says don't you touch me as she gets her bump a minor pain n falls down every1 screams Ovi) Its a Nightmare seen by purvi ensures that i have to talk to Onir about this.
Next Morning Onir in kitchen making tea for him n Purvi while Ruchi enters there,Onir gets suprise seeing her there n asks how she got up so early she says i came to see how ideal husbands make tea for their wives.Onir says oh ya! She says that Purvi's bindi came to you with ur pillow kya he gets nervous what? She shows the bindi on his hand. Yesterday all in the house was talking about your marriage n i have brought lots of boys Kundalis for you to see them,Ruchi gets shocked n says marriage n me? na Jiju but Onir says ya Punni's marriage has been done its ur turn now.Ruchi says no no if its been coming of marriage then i m going to hostel now Onir says wait wait i was kidding he asks for tea but she runs while saying go n have it with ur mishti n runs from there.
Onir comes with cup of tea n asks Purvi to have it while she says Onir i have to talk some imp with you but he says have the tea first while she declines n says keep it aside listen to me Onir there is one more person who knows about the truth of baby he asks who's that?Purvi says i didn't come up to know his identity bcoz he calls everytime from a private number,Purvi goes on saying that she sold the necklace which archu gave her Onir gets shocks why did u sold archu aai's gift? n the money you bought from selling it i gave it to Vinod mama for that i m sorry Purvi. Onir says i look at this matter now don't worry you be ok she says thank you to him but he says why are you thanking me as i m doing for you n our child says that in bad time only family members helps you out Don't worry ok.

Part 3.
Archu comes to meet Soham in jail says why didn't you told me that you will be get bailed from here,Soham says Only you n Purvi care for me not every1 from house not even that Manav Deshmukh.Archu says no Soham its not like that Everybody cares for you even Manav too bcoz whenever i come here he comes with me,Soham looks confused while Archu says that they all miss him in every function of their family like marriage,festivals n all you know Soham that Purvi n Ovi has Baby shower in few days she asks if he can come down as he will get bailed from jail.Archu asks Soham you will come na then he says give them blessings from my side n leaves,Archu calls him but he goes n she is left crying.

Precap: Archu says to Manav that the day Onir came here everything changed in Purvi n Ovi's life Manav says ya it changed lots of misunderstanding between them.Now i hope that when both the babies will come to this world they both will be happy.Edited by gaurav_ankita08 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Naresh- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Oh teri.😲. Archu get knw that purvi is carrying arjun's child.. OMG.. All arjun-ovi & purvi-onir present in d'house.
sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: --.NArESh.--

Oh teri.😲. Archu get knw that purvi is carrying arjun's child.. OMG.. All arjun-ovi & purvi-onir present in d'house.

it might be purvi nightmare
LoveTVShows thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Onir is like daanveer Karan, he gives 3 lakhs to Manju for his sister (Punni) marriage. Bhai ho toh aisa .

Onir thanking God for giving him Purvi . Tum Ho Mere Liye song in background .

angleoni thumbnail
onir nd his on sided love ufff cant take it
-Naresh- thumbnail
Archu get blackmailer's call. He tells truth to archu. Archu scolds blackmailer on phone🤣. OMG... Sudden changed in story..
bubbles22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Didnt it occur even once to Onir as to how there was 3 lakhs with Purvi? Where did she get it from?
-Naresh- thumbnail
Archu slaps purvi😲. Purvi tells truth to archu. It's dream or reality.. I m so confused😕
-Naresh- thumbnail
Oh... It's dream. Purvi decides to tell onir about blackmailer.
LoveTVShows thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: bubbles22

Didnt it occur even once to Onir as to how there was 3 lakhs with Purvi? Where did she get it from?

He wanted to ask her but she was sleeping and he thought he will ask her on morning .