Live updates - 07-feb

Posted: 11 years ago
Juju scolds chatur saying the world has progressed so much...why r u stuck with magic...

Here Jin is flirting with Jeanie & asks her what is happening to you after seeing such handsome jin...she says yes seeing you ...you like monkey & brain as donkey...
Jin says there is no one for me...Im alone...who cares for me...jeanie says you like that girl who was there yday...& Jin becomes Shy...
everyone in the bus & Juju slowly comes to jeanie & says did you talk to jin on what he did yday...Jeanie says I spoke to him on how to behave with human beings...
tour organiser says nobody got the box I hid...jeanie says I have it & as usual priya is like how can Jeanie boy get it !!! 😛😉 

Here Jeanie slowly opens the box & is happy seeing the jin...
Juju & jeanie come home...& juju says finally sweet home & sarcastically says the trip was good...Jeanie gets happy saying it is all because of me...Juju says because of you I was always under tension...

Jeanie gets angry & says I will not talk to you...Juju says he is happy...Jeanie says it again & turns her face...Juju then suddenly says ok...do not take it serious...Jeanie gets happy & says you cannot be without me...Juju says that because he is hungru & asks her to ...make food for me...

Juju goes to freshen up...jeanie happy to make food for Juju with her soft hands...after Juju leaves...jeanie opens the box & Jin becomes free...Jeanie asks him to hide till she tells Juju about him...he in the meantime tries to show off himself
Juju comes out of the restroom after bath & sprays himself with body spray...while combing...he sees the bottle coming up all by itself & spraying...he thinks it is jeanie & tells her it is men's & not women & asks her to go & get food ready for him...

while combing again...Jin who is invincible pushes him & goes away...
Juju sits on the table & Jeanie brings paratha's with lots of butter & lassi...Juju says wow it is like eating in dhaba...jeanie is happy & as Juju says give me more...she says I will give you 5 more...& goes away to make it...
by the time Juju decides to eat...he sees the paratha vanish from his plate...he thinks jeanie is doing to trouble him...he calls for her...she comes & handles the situation saying she wanted to taste...

Juju asks her why did you give me then...jeanie says eating stolen food is much better than eating normally...Juju asks where did u learn this ...she says TV...& Juju says I will sell it off to second hand store...
Jeanie goes to get more parathas & juju decides to have lassi in the mean time...& then he sees the lassi vanish...he calls jeanie & scolds her ...jeanie realises that it was johnny's work...minature johnny sits on Juju chair handle & makes steam comeout of his ears...jeanie is trying to tell jonny to stop...juju misunderstands that she is scolding him & wants to beat him...he says this is what I see now...😆😉