Tu Mera Hero!!

eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

However polished or sophisticated we might have become...however realistic the audiences might have matured to... a Hero is a Hero!! The glass shattering entry..to save the heroine from the clutches of the lecherous, disgusting villain...the sitti inducing...dhamaal dhishum dhishum..the crowd cheering...utterly and totally satisfying...paisa vasool !!πŸ˜†

Coz every story needs a hero. Its a world wide phenomenon. Ever heard of the Knight in shining armor rescuing the damsel in distressπŸ˜ƒ...even the oh so proper Britishers relished that for centuries. And this will never change. Till story telling continues..in whatever form..word of mouth, books, movies, shows, or real life...heroes will be worshipped...and thank god for that !!πŸ˜‰

And so fellow show watchers...today we witnessed the quessential hero..or should I say heroes getting down to business...the Jay and Veeru Jodi making us rub our hands in anticipation. What style..what panache...kya dialogues...atmosphere..i was waiting for them to take out their guns from their belts..and shoot from the hip...πŸ˜†!!The silent brooding Jay and the eternal trouble maker Veeru. Yeh dosti  hum nahin...was playing in the background all the time. I could hear the sittis from the front liners...and the sighs of satisfaction from the balcony viewers πŸ˜‰!! Don't know where I was...and what was my reaction...I was busy drrrooolingg...!!

One of the best things about true friends...if they insult you and you take offence...they insult you more..πŸ˜ƒ..err Kundra remember that for the next time. The way they took shots at each other..hilarious!! And the glue that keeps them together...their precious Daaru πŸ€ͺ!!

Typical filmy ishtyle mein kahungi...Gabbar tu toh gaya...oops...I meant Kachcha  and Ankit...RIP!!

The precap killed me...itna laaamba wait...next weeks looks so promising. Tons of larger than life men in action...adrenalin shooting...public hooting.Team The Serial..thank you for giving us the typical, filmy formula hero battling the villain...whatever we might say...new is good...but old is gold!!πŸ˜†

P.S...Kundra kindly trash the glares...with such gorgeous soul melting eyes, its a crime to shade them..
Edited by eveline - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lol eve lagta hai aaj ka epi toh dekhna banta hai...u n going gaga over kk n vikrant's friendship...errm i meant friend-cum-enemyshipπŸ˜†...kuch to baat hogi boss..πŸ˜›
eveline thumbnail
Originally posted by: pari_15

Lol eve lagta hai aaj ka epi toh dekhna banta hai...u n going gaga over kk n vikrant's friendship...errm i meant friend-cum-enemyshipπŸ˜†...kuch to baat hogi boss..πŸ˜›

just got up from the right side of the bed...maybe..πŸ˜†..and I have always enjoyed this show...you know that. Now its getting really interesting.
pari_15 thumbnail
N yeah...the feel u get when u watch a hero rescue a damsel in distress from the balding villains is worth allπŸ˜†...it gives a satisfaction..a pleasure n that feel cannot be replaced by watching a reality movie or showπŸ˜‰...

Guess we all need a 'hero' in our lives..n when that hero is as handsome as kk..to toh who wouldnt like to be a damsel in distress?πŸ˜‰ 😳 πŸ˜†
pari_15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: eveline

just got up from the right side of the bed...maybe..πŸ˜†..and I have always enjoyed this show...you know that. Now its getting really interesting.

i would have enjoyed too...if i could've watched..:/

n interesting to topic dekh ke pata chal raha hai..πŸ˜‰
eveline thumbnail
Originally posted by: pari_15

N yeah...the feel u get when u watch a hero rescue a damsel in distress from the balding villains is worth allπŸ˜†...it gives a satisfaction..a pleasure n that feel cannot be replaced by watching a reality movie or showπŸ˜‰...

Guess we all need a 'hero' in our lives..n when that hero is as handsome as kk..to toh who wouldnt like to be a damsel in distress?πŸ˜‰ 😳 πŸ˜†

haay...☺️...hero..sigh!! The stories we have been fed since early childhoold have made this hero syndrome worse. All women dream of finding one...and all men..i think..dream of becoming one. And this has caused a lot of trouble..πŸ˜ƒ. Its so wonderful..once in a while...to escape from the harsh reality and fall in the arms of one...🀣...phir chahe woh mere weight se upar hi kyun na pohonch jaaye!!
And about me being a damsel in distress...lets put it this way...I might or might not be in a damsel...but if I set my eyes on him...he will definitely be in distress...πŸ˜ƒEdited by eveline - 11 years ago
Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
sach me yaar...ye post dekhne k baad epi dekhna to banta hai boss!!! Massey-kundra have the best chemistry in the show...love thier f'ship cum enemy wala relationship <3...n ur p.s abt kundra's shades...im sure he'll take in ur suggestion next time he visits the forum...;)
eveline thumbnail
Originally posted by: kkian

sach me yaar...ye post dekhne k baad epi dekhna to banta hai boss!!! Massey-kundra have the best chemistry in the show...love thier f'ship cum enemy wala relationship <3...n ur p.s abt kundra's shades...im sure he'll take in ur suggestion next time he visits the forum...;)

arrey kahaan aata hain  forum pe...likh likh ke fingers ka depreciation ho gaya...stars don't belong to this world...πŸ˜†

Kundra and Massey...strange na..how two men can sometimes share a chemistry..that beats a man and woman one.😊Go ahead...its worth a watch 😊!!
pari_15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: eveline

haay...☺️...hero..sigh!! The stories we have been fed since early childhoold have made this hero syndrome worse. All women dream of finding one...and all men..i think..dream of becoming one. And this has caused a lot of trouble..πŸ˜ƒ. Its so wonderful..once in a while...to escape from the harsh reality and fall in the arms of one...🀣...phir chahe woh mere weight se upar hi kyun na pohonch jaaye!!

And about me being a damsel in distress...lets put it this way...I might or might not be in a damsel...but if I set my eyes on him...he will definitely be in distress...πŸ˜ƒ

🀣🀣
pari_15 thumbnail
Eve u dont know kk visited the forum recently...he said that in his bubbly