Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
gotta go..i promise to respond to your comments 😊
eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: pari_15

Eve u dont know kk visited the forum recently...he said that in his bubbly

he mentioned forums..yes..this one might have been one of them..but he was more interested in checking out what we wanted in the show next posts...so I doubt if he was interested or even bothered to open my kind of posts...these wont do him any good..
Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: eveline

arrey kahaan aata hain forum pe...likh likh ke fingers ka depreciation ho gaya...stars don't belong to this world...πŸ˜†

Kundra and Massey...strange na..how two men can sometimes share a chemistry..that beats a man and woman one.😊Go ahead...its worth a watch 😊!!

oyeee!!!karan ka new bubbly nahi suna kya??????he mentioned abt visiting forums n answered few of our Q's:)
Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Omgeee! Saw the epi...kundra-massey rocked it !!! Especially massey...this guy is brilliant!
arjuhi_s thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kkian

oyeee!!!karan ka new bubbly nahi suna kya??????he mentioned abt visiting forums n answered few of our Q's:)

yeah i heard his bubbly...he visited the forum...kia baat hai...😊
arjuhi_s thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice post eve as always...havent seen the ep yet but after reading ur post i knw the episode is now worth watching..
spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Gotta say this: I am fan of your takes on  #the Serial😊.
havent been able to watch it this past week, and your past few posts have made me all anxious to catch this week's happenings asap!

I am Somya camper - Navya Alumni- started watching this show for her! And our girl is sure on the roll!
Like this show - Love the execution! Somya, Vikrant - my favorites!
Like kundra - as bindaas Punjabi 'Hero', as friend- yaaron da yaar - though initial KK2 kahaani did bore me! Glad they drifted from there to other zindigiyon ki happenings!

Looking forward to catch up this week .. and keep writing! πŸ‘πŸΌ
M00NA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
kasam se today's epi was awesome...⭐️
n i think monday ka epi  k liye tum ko ye title use karna chahiye tha...πŸ˜†...bcz next epi is going to b more aweosme...
karan n vikrant u named them  right jay veeru ...but show wale were saying KARAN ARJUN...apna karan b tha wahan n arjun(punj) b πŸ€£...
most funniest part/dialogue was this ''suraj dhale hue 4 ghante ho gaye aik kam kar utar de aise bohat bara πŸ€¬ lag raha hai tu''🀣🀣
n karan was back to his gandi wali galiyans...🀣
n i also noticed that both were drinking frm same glass...both were like KYA KUCH HUA THA HAMARE BECH PEHLY πŸ˜†...
n vikrant is so kool...he always smile...even in harrd situations...
Edited by M00NA - 11 years ago
shibz thumbnail

P.S...Kundra kindly trash the glares...with such gorgeous soul melting eyes, its a crime to shade them..

talk bout it🀒 I'm so fed up seeing him in glares nowπŸ˜’ i miss his beautiful eyesπŸ˜’
shibz thumbnail

arrey kahaan aata hain  forum pe...likh likh ke fingers ka depreciation ho gaya...stars don't belong to this world...πŸ˜†

Kundra and Massey...strange na..how two men can sometimes share a chemistry..that beats a man and woman one.😊Go ahead...its worth a watch 😊!!

Kundra has always Rocked with anyone he's acted with...be it a man or a woman..he has this something that all his co-stars have great chemistry with him

Eve...he did not mention ur posts does not mean he hasnt seen it na baby?β€οΈπŸ˜›

He wouldnt know what kinda posts u make unless he reads n m sure he enjoyed reading urs..remember he loves reading?πŸ€“

Edited by shibz - 11 years ago