Tu Mera Hero!! - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Haha when i read the title i thought its sum kundra-fangirl-drooling-post n ws all for ignoring it but then ur username caught my attention n i remembered hving read a post of urs that i hd enjoyed reading.. so i swooped in.. and this post is a total..in ur own words.. 'paisa vasool' 😃

m yet to watch the epi... but the vikrant-kundra track interests me a great deal.. thrs something very crisp and spontaneous in thr interactions.. the spontaneity comes from the fact that they have been friends before so awkward pauses and silent glares are not really their thing. In fact taking digs at each other is anyday less awkward than those.. its almost like second nature.. the way it is with friends..! i'l catch the scene on youtube and get back to this post if i hv something to add..

N awesome post!! damsel in distress and a savior lurking in the background is the best bollywood cliche and trust me when i say it is one of those most inspired from reality.. every girl has played the damsel in distress at least once life and every guy gets an opportunity to play the savior.. whether they grab it or not is another issue..🤔 

I got really excited when Massey called up kundra. 😃 Its fun watching the two of them together,isn't it? 😆 

Oh and I really liked the scene where VM and KK met.Well executed 😳 kundra's pink chashma and vikky's punch lines dwell well 😆

Honestly,Chabra deserves one proper beating,and so does dat sob ankit 🥱 I mean how cheap can people be?

Watcha think guys?Whose gonna beat up Chabra more?Kundra ya Massey 😉 i have a feeling Vikrant's andar ka jaanvar baahar aanewaala hai. 😎 *imagine how hot,an angry-young-vikrant would look * And bhai Kundra toh bajaane waala hai ye toh pata hai 😛
Wow! what great writing :D 👏👏👏 reminded me of my initial i-f days where wud read such posts on Karan and Punji almost everyday. i soo miss it. agree with u on everything. however cliche, still old formulas are always a hit.

"One of the best things about true friends...if they insult you and you take offence...they insult you more..😃..err Kundra remember that for the next time."--truly said. i'll remember it too.
truly loved ur post. beyond awesome. thanks for it :D ❤️
Originally posted by shibz

Kundra has always Rocked with anyone he's acted with...be it a man or a woman..he has this something that all his co-stars have great chemistry with him

Eve...he did not mention ur posts does not mean he hasnt seen it na baby?❤️😛

He wouldnt know what kinda posts u make unless he reads n m sure he enjoyed reading urs..remember he loves reading?🤓

ditto to shibz 😃 eve he does come, he said in his bubbly no recently?