Thendral Update Thursday 07/02/13

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thank you Shobi akka and Ratna akka for the wonderful update and comments.. πŸ€—πŸ€—

Thank you Jaya akka and Haritha for Mon/Wed update!!πŸ€—
Congratulations on your first update Shobi ka!
I'm kind of expecting Shymla vs Suchi, (+Enjoyment for viewers!)
Let's see!

PS - Very good work updaters! Evalo poruma?! Thank you everyone!!!
Thnx akkaas for the update!β­οΈπŸ‘ Ungande first update a, congrats ka!πŸ€—

And thnx Haritha akka for the wednesday update!β­οΈπŸ€—

Suchi joining the bussines a, nalla iruku pa...
Congrats Lavanya, the baby is a boy, so cute
Thanks Shobi and Ratna for the lovely updates! Loved the comments that GW cannot eat all the thengaai in one day!πŸ˜› Excellent first update Shobi!πŸ‘

One best thing is, like Gisel, me too waiting for Shymala vs. SuchiπŸ˜‰! Hope their portions are shot well!

Mental Prabha vukku ivalavu screen space aa?? Ivan thiruthan maatan anal people around has to change... loser!😑

Deepa don't go and beg again to this loser to come back... let that guy face the reality outside and come back to you.

Thanks again Jeya, Haritha and Bhaghi for the lovely updates!πŸ€—
Hectic days... couldn't comment!
thanks shobi and ratna for your first update...very good one --laughing still over the comments...
gw braking 108 in instalments...(antha kadavule vantha...too good)

what suchi is a doctor i thought..wants to work here...she wants to keep a close track of profits if any and immed put some demand...already waiting for this girl to get aapu...like all, shyamala's and suchi's meet shud be good...at least prabha losing some sleep over deepa...wonder how much of 15 lacs is left with him now..interiors, ooty trip, and now this hotel, in between suchi's shopping and eating...
ithule they hv to pay salary to 2 people and one attendant...

never expected venkat raju to change so much..calling anand ji...rofl...

Thx for the update Shobi. Wish you got a better episode, being your first update!

VR kann ketta piragu suriya namaskaram. No use in regretting. It is too late. VR was really hesitant. It was Indira who kept persuading him to go and talk. But when he interfered and things went out of hand she is blaming him. His dialogues to Prabha were awesome. He was totally right. He shouldn't have apologized to the loser. Suchi eriyara nerupula ennai oothified as expected. It is a small business. Rendu perku anga enna velai?! Suchi and Shyamala rendu perayum nichyama appoint panna mudiyaadhu. I wish they have an argument on whom to appoint and it ends up in a big fight. I really want TA to quit his business with Prabha. Let him do it alone and burn his hands or better Suchi loots all the money and run. πŸ˜›

The saamiyar scenes are getting on my nerves. 😑 Wish Anand will put an end to them soon.
Edited by jinju - 11 years ago
thanks for the lovely update
Thanks for the updates Viswa & Ratna.

I bet the Swamiji is someone known to Anand's family.