Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan

what abut khamoshiyan at 6.30...

sana2511 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hi guys this is my first post on khamoshiyan forum...😊its a little bit long so plz read dont ignore...πŸ˜† after ipkknd...i felt betrayed by sp nd dont use to watch any show on sp...😑.
but after i find through net garv gauri scene...which is gauri sid keliye that snow boll karida hai... aur garv accidently broke it... when gauri got angry nd she scream at garv... nd he twit her with his hand that scene was wow..😳.after i search the scenes of garv nd i felt actually he is hot nd his acting was really awesome...😊.im actually love this show now..obivously the reason is garv-gauri...πŸ˜‰
now i really pissed with sp another betrayed..😑.they want to finish the show...stupids...😑
if the channel dont want to play such shows then why the hell they give permission to play the show in thier channel...why thay give authority...😑of course trp is the main things i understand...but they have to give some more time to develope the story na ...πŸ˜•
i dont know what to say after read the news about khamoshiyan im shocked.. one more time...😑they do the same thing for ek dosre se karte hai pyar hum...they just finished the show suddenly nd play khamoshiyan in the same time slot...😑now the same thing for kamoshiyan also...😑i hate sp...😑

well my solution for this is why cant they use the 6.30 pm slot for this show instead of cancelled it...πŸ˜• i think its better idea...😊before the 6.30 time ruk jaana nahi...show was played...nd now repeat telecast of veera is played...πŸ˜•
instead of the repeat telecast  veera... sp can try to play khamoshiyan na...😊 now the time slot is no use for veera..nd it not be considered for trp also... so khamoshiyan should be air until the trp is raised..i hope after garv-gauri marriage track it should be raised for pakka...πŸ˜ƒ

what say guys "somthing is better for nothing" the time change is actually gud idea..this help for kahmoshiyan viewers..😊.nd sp also play their new show on 7.30 as thier wish...😊
so guys plz spam sp...try to call customer care nd tells them about this or send mail to sp...for the sake of save our show...😊

ignore spell mistake... but dont ignore the post...πŸ˜†
sorry if i hurt any sp fans...πŸ˜†
share ur points nd comment...😊
Edited by sana2511 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

honestyfirst thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I agree with u
I too think that they shud change the time slot instead of closing it
As the story has become interesting
We shud comment on sp site ...fb page ...
N we shud em

ail sp n call them n request them to change time slot