Users

Frequent Posters

riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: anurao.66

What really when did she die?😲

Anu

anu quarter of B family is missing.πŸ˜†.. Ajji Saheb was killed...πŸ˜†  i agree on anu, why not concentrate on g2 n just the property... dun go to kitchen... 2 traks property mattters n g2 falling in love (even though it will look rush) but they need to unite for maha SR on 23 rd...πŸ˜†πŸ€£
i guess to cut cost she was removed with other B family (anu was just joking shes pretty much alive πŸ˜†)Edited by riyya6 - 11 years ago
tintin0602 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

<font color="#003399" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">
What really when did she die?😲

Anu</font>

yes she was kidnapped by garv to torture appa. Hehehe
anurao.66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tintin0602

Thank u so much that u posted today. I thought u will not. One more reason to say thanks is for garv pic. :)
I didnt like the epi but the gg scene that was only a min.. Riyya is rt i miss all the char like garv and gauri before marriage. Garv was rocking before. But now, too bad to say :( infact i think now what should i watch now. There is nothing. I dont want to browse tv like hell.
Actually i am always felt good to see char like garv , asr and not like seedha saadha guy like suraj.
When i saw trp chart kaali had much low trp then the show which clearly says tht ph n sp had no bonding
well guys have u watched sc promo???
One thing i am bunking classes today. Heheheh

Tintin we have to wait for SC. the promos are promising story is good. Let us hope and wait and watch. Sc is going to replace this show.

Anu

riyya6 thumbnail

Thank u so much that u posted today. I thought u will not. One more reason to say thanks is for garv pic. :)
I didnt like the epi but the gg scene that was only a min.. Riyya is rt i miss all the char like garv and gauri before marriage. Garv was rocking before. But now, too bad to say :( infact i think now what should i watch now. There is nothing. I dont want to browse tv like hell.
Actually i am always felt good to see char like garv , asr and not like seedha saadha guy like suraj.
When i saw trp chart kaali had much low trp then the show which clearly says tht ph n sp had no bonding
well guys have u watched sc promo???
One thing i am bunking classes today. Heheheh

kaali might have low trp but mayb their cost is low  2...

Silence is high cost... i dun think they are getting recovered as well... And when IPK ended abruptly, Kaali was the one ready to go on air within short time frame... i guess that counts in the good books of SP... where in silence there seems hell of problem... i never read anything + from silence n star plus so far guys πŸ˜† 

CAN anyone tell me what CREATIVE DIFFERENCESπŸ˜•
tintin0602 thumbnail
@riyya:
maha sr!!!! Unbelieveable
anurao.66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

yes she was kidnapped by garv to torture appa. Hehehe

Well Appa Shaib was not i the least bothered about his Aai Shaib😑

Anu

Edited by anurao.66 - 11 years ago
tintin0602 thumbnail
May be aaji saheb got her payments
riyya6 thumbnail

Riyya,

What The😑, you are wasting your time writing such long post and you used to send emo only in IPK.
Naa Insafi hai

Anu

Anu it started from REDUX... if riyyya can write today is bcos of REDUX... i use to spend timereading all of them... tanthya, doods n all... but in IPK i was too busy drooling most of the time - Arnav ji... so really time limited πŸ˜† ... had to use emo...🀣  Edited by riyya6 - 11 years ago
tintin0602 thumbnail
Yaar in ipk i never heard the dialogue in the first time. I uaed to only drol on asr and then watch the repeat to see what he said. No one is like him. What to do. Why it happens with me when i starts liking someone, the person go away. :(
riyya6 thumbnail

Yaar in ipk i never heard the dialogue in the first time. I uaed to only drol on asr and then watch the repeat to see what he said. No one is like him. What to do. Why it happens with me when i starts liking someone, the person go away. :(

yaar we are even in a deeper problem... When we watch a show, that show comes to an end pretty fast...πŸ˜†πŸ€£