Impressions:12 feb updt(pg32) - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by soapie

Its not a bengali novel...its actually a celebrated Gujrati novel by Govardhanram Madhavram Tripathi. It was also made into a National Award winning film many decades ago!

Its a very sad love story...that is why not enthused to watch it! The guy and girl get seperated and never get back together...unless Ekta Kapoor's spirit gets into SLB and he turns the story into something totally different!😆

tintin : 10q... oh its saraswatichandra

Soapie : oh yeah, i just browse the novel n its tragic......love story...😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕 but soapie will SLB folllow the novel from a-z... he might change it according to TRPs as well we will never know...😆

if riyya starts watching then i will keep roaming around n asking when wil they join when will they join... what the 🤣

Edited by riyya6 - 11 years ago

</div>
<div>

Its not a bengali novel...its actually a celebrated Gujrati novel by Govardhanram Madhavram Tripathi. It was also made into a National Award winning film many decades ago!

Its a very sad love story...that is why not enthused to watch it! The guy and girl get seperated and never get back together...unless Ekta Kapoor's spirit gets into SLB and he turns the story into something totally different!😆

if that is the case then i am not going to watch it.
I always like happy ending. You k.ow good girl always wants good endings
Originally posted by tintin0602

I always like happy ending. You k.ow good girl always wants good endings
🤣
Originally posted by riyya6

🤣

amasing
Originally posted by tintin0602

@riyya:
maha sr!!!! Unbelieveable

Tintin ,

Riyya has a only one thing in her mind now the ending ME will disappoint her.

Anu

If we guys meet on the SC Forum and the show shuts down in 3 months, I will be convinced that we are all jinxed!😆

No S the timings are jinxed. No show ran for long in this timing. Except for SGP.

Anu
Originally posted by anurao.66

No S the timings are jinxed. No show ran for long in this timing. Except for SGP.

Anu
anu really 😲 but yeah only sgp did pretty well in that slot

We guys should meet on the SC Forum and form our own group before fanatic fangirls occupy the place and turn it worse than Nazi occupied Germany!

I think SC will be nice...not super nice like IPKKND ect, but watchable...my only concern is that it's a tragic love story...I guess we will have to watch and wait! The latest promo of SC looks nice and glad to see the hero being addressed as 'Saras' instead of 'Sarawati' which although a beautiful name doesn't sound like a man's name at all!

Coming to yesterday's episode, gosh was it a torture or what? Riya, don't apologize for the RIP sign...believe me, it more than justifies what is happening to the show!😆

The creatives could have indeed concentrated on just the fight between Appa and Garv and the romance between GG...why get an actress like Utkarsha Naik for a couple of episodes?😕 As I said before, she must have agreed to do this role (deplorable as it is and Riya, I quite agree that even I might start hating her after this show!😆 All the goodwill she earned as Mamiji will disappear in a moment!) for the sake of Star Plus! No one wants to say no to a channel like Star Plus and ruin their chances of getting to work with them again! That might also explain why Manit is also hanging on...SP normally gives a second chance to most of the actors who have worked with the channel earlier! And as a rule, their second outing is always a lucky one. See what happened with Barun Sobti...he came in a short cameo role in Shraddha and the serial went completely unnoticed, but then the channel gave him another chance in IPKKND and he went onto make history!

I really have nothing much to say about yesterday's episode and all those who have seen it would surely agree with me, that it was not only utterly pointless and boring but also crass andT downmarket!

Whoever is the dialogue writer of this show should promptly get a rain-check...absolutely pathetic and lowbrow dialogues...just because someone is from the village does not mean they will behave like animals...it's a very unfair depiction! The entire Veg vs Non-Veg was so...🤢😆 Words fail me, to be honest!

I can't imagine what they are going to show today...can't they just concentrate on GG scenes?

Riyaa, I doubt you will be getting your much anticipated SR scene...the way the show is going, the last episode will probably show the entire B and G Family joining hands and putting Gobar all over the household!😆 Garv included!😆

S you have truly read my mind and written it here. My post reflects most of your opinions. I was ready to hate Maamiji. Gosh what a waste of talent., her character could have been played by anyone. Utraksha would be cursing her fate. My opinion of the dialogues are ditto. Let all like minded people meet in SC.

His name is SaraswatiChandra so nicknamed Saras. I HOPE THIS SHOW IS GOOD AT LEAST, otherwise we will be with nothing to watch.
Anu