Impressions:12 feb updt(pg32) - Page 33

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Mili27

Why is Sid calling up now? Just to inform her that he has got married to Shivangi ? So now do we get to see Gauri agreeing to the SR as a revenge? Totally feeling confused.😕

I know. It doesn't make any sense. I thought the CVs decided to end Sid's track so why mention him know? I really like GG together and loved seeing them together dancing today especially after Garv professed his love for her. I hope the CVs don't ruin their story by bringing Sid back.

Why is Sid calling up now? Just to inform her that he has got married to Shivangi ? So now do we get to see Gauri agreeing to the SR as a revenge? Totally feeling confused.😕
I only can think of one reason, they are gonna just finish off with garv gauri Sid n not with property thing anymore. I'm also confuse why Sid calling now   Mili as for me the best ending is gauri returning to sh ... With Sid or saying that I can leave alone..nahi Soch... Garv supporting her action ðŸ˜³ Mili dun be confused... Confusion will come to an end forever in few more epi ðŸ˜†Edited by riyya6 - 11 years ago
Sorry guys no offense to the actress, mrunal really need to lose weight. 
Originally posted by Riya_Devi

I know. It doesn't make any sense. I thought the CVs decided to end Sid's track so why mention him know? I really like GG together and loved seeing them together dancing today especially after Garv professed his love for her. I hope the CVs don't ruin their story by bringing Sid back.

IMO, Sid is being mentioned so that the viewers won't blame Gauri for falling for Garv without sparing a thought for Sid. I guess Gauri will get to know that Sid has moved on with his life, that will free her off any guilt as she seals her relationship with Garv.

I watch Silences for Garv watching these days, so I have no complains. ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by riyya6

Sorry guys no offense to the actress, mrunal really need to lose weight. 

She does need to look after herself. Garv was look groovier than her but then I am biased.😆
Originally posted by riyya6

I only can think of one reason, they are gonna just finish off with garv gauri Sid n not with property thing anymore. I'm also confuse why Sid calling now   Mili as for me the best ending is gauri returning to sh ... With Sid or saying that I can leave alone..nahi Soch... Garv supporting her action ðŸ˜³ Mili dun be confused... Confusion will come to an end forever in few more epi ðŸ˜†

Have a heart, Riyya. 😊 Garv wants her so bad. Now don't expect him to be so selfless.😉
My episode update for 15th feb on Khamoshiyaan-
http://dhwani.mytvsoapforum.com/t488-kkhyk-15feb-update#2351
Edited by sunshine99 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Riya_Devi

I don't think Sid is back since mohit has already left the show.. The phone call is to give a closure to what happened to Sid and his chapter with Gauri for a happy ending..

Have a heart, Riyya. 😊 Garv wants her so bad. Now don't expect him to be so selfless.😉
😆