Impressions:12 feb updt(pg32) - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
I loved SGP...it was the best ensemble show in years...and for a change, the story did not revolve around a romance! it was an out and out family story!

I somehow have a bad feeling about SC Something about SLB, Star Plus and SC seem to spell Doom!πŸ˜† Hope I am wrong here!

Even Saathiya came in the 7:30 time slot, isn't it? And became the first show across channels on the 7:30 slot to top ratings!

Anyways, my only hope is to watch Manit once again in a SP serial...say what you want about the channel, but in terms of sheer entertainment value, no one beats SP shows! Zee is very stable and doesn't cut short its shows...but the overall quality of shows on Zee ar nothing in comparsion to SP!

I think SP is trying to follow the Korean model of television...make a show run for a year to two years maximum and rake in as much ratings as possible! In anycase, after 2 years, a daily soap's decline starts, whether or not the show is still interesting! People simply get bored after some time and only watch a show out of habit!

I don't mind short-duration show (not as short as Silences thoughπŸ˜†), as long as the makers don't end it abruptly!
Edited by soapie - 11 years ago
Originally posted by tintin0602

@soapie: what is this SGP?
sasural genda phool if im not mistaken 😳 it was aired at 7.30pm... n ran abt 2 years on that slot -family drama i hope i got it right...Edited by riyya6 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by riyya6

sasural genda phool if im not mistaken 😳 it was aired at 7.30pm... n ran abt 2 years on that slot -family drama i hope i got it right...
ok, though i never watched that but came to know from my mom. 
Originally posted by soapie

I loved SGP...it was the best ensemble show in years...and for a change, the story did not revolve around a romance! it was an out and out family story!

I somehow have a bad feeling about SC Something about SLB, Star Plus and SC seem to spell Doom!πŸ˜† Hope I am wrong here!

Even Saathiya came in the 7:30 time slot, isn't it? And became the first show across channels on the 7:30 slot to top ratings!

Anyways, my only hope is to watch Manit once again in a SP serial...say what you want about the channel, but in terms of sheer entertainment value, no one beats SP shows! Zee is very stable and doesn't cut short its shows...but the overall quality of shows on Zee ar nothing in comparsion to SP!

I think SP is trying to follow the Korean model of television...make a show run for a year to two years maximum and rake in as much ratings as possible! In anycase, after 2 years, a daily soap's decline starts, whether or not the show is still interesting! People simply get bored after some time and only watch a show out of habit!

I don't mind short-duration show (not as short as Silences thoughπŸ˜†), as long as the makers don't end it abruptly!
i think for a hindi show 1 year / 1 1/2 is good enough... Tell the story n end it with bang rather than dragging n dragging...
Korean dramas concept is good they have hardly 20-30 epi, sometimes even less ... but at least its not dragging...

but i tell u, if ur looking for romance based serial, hindi ones is just πŸ‘πŸΌ i watch many other serials like korean, malay, indonesian, filipina... but hindi ones their romance based serial too good... i mean love story...

in korean u have it but its not deep... πŸ˜†...

Thank you koel, even though the story has turned what is has turned into, i do feel we can just celebrate the countdown till it ends... coz  mayb its no ones fault, its just the time did not click... I will surely join the countdown daily till the show over πŸ‘πŸΌ

koel ur post πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸΌ ... i did not watch the epi so i got the gist from your dialogue in your post... neway back to riyya i hardly understand anything...πŸ˜†

Actually i started watching khamosyiaan coz of Mohit Sehgal (dun be supriseπŸ˜‰) its true... as im a big fan of sanya irani... use to see monaya offscreen... so when IPK ended, i was left with none, so i gave it a try...  (I have to admit i love the promo as it was diff) i tried watching the 1st till the 3rd epi, to be honest it did not attaract me... then i thought.. leave it... but then again roaming endlessly in most of the forum, n one fine day... when i was free i though lets give it a try again... I started back watching the second week... n to my suprise it got me hooked... after the second week i guess u guys know what happen...πŸ˜†

Even today im not a fan of Mohit, Manit & Mrunal... I like them thats it... Sid for his character, Garv for his character n Gauri for her character... Thats it...I personally never seen any one of them ov tv b4... this is my first time... I did browse mohit n sanaya previous show MJHT...😳

And today trust me after reading soapie WU, i did went to watch online... But i cannot proceed... I was not able to go ahead with the video... I did not even play it n log out... I wonder WHY but after reading i just think its not worth anymore...neway i might watch g2 scenes if there is link available...πŸ˜† coz thats the only watchable part i guess...😳 i did watch a video on IF on gauri... MY question why gauri suit is like that ... πŸ˜†... and UK NRI doing all that... ... WHAT THE...

I just wish they dun need to wait too long for ending it... ...

Actually when i was in Redux, i use to post this RIP... now here you go ...

Plz do not get offended with this image... This is my STATE ATM...

After this, i will be left with nothing to watch... but currently im no mood in watching this so called TRAGEDY story... πŸ˜³πŸ€—

P.S. I really miss GARV character b4 marriage... where is that GARV... N i loved GAURI character b4 the marriage... WER is GAURI now... I love Appa saheb character when he was strong... Wer is he now...No matter how asavri irritates me, i think shes indeed a good actress but was not utilize property, giving her roles like that they did... its just  all silence now... RIP

u guys know whats the sad thing, im afraid i will hate mamiji of ipkknd bcoz of silence... N i really dun want it to happen...πŸ˜†
riyya the show got u to come out if your emo world...so silence had some good things coming out of it's short span..as one show ends I glide on to another...for I cannot give up my status of LSV yet... so guys would u all like to meet upon another forum to have a blast.. Your suggestions are welcome.😊
Originally posted by anurao.66

Koel,

Well its great that you are continuing this series. When did Gowri turn into a giggly teenager😲. I missed only one episode and a total change of character😲😲. Instead of concentrating on Gauri and Garv why are they concentrating on the Kitchen and its politics literally. Is this how the term kitchen politics originated. A very distasteful episode, about cooking or not cooking Non veg in a pure Vegetarian household.

I think Aai Shaib left the house after the wedding. What happened to the others? And no I am not going to repeat those hideous dialogues.

Anu
anu this is my last impression post on Silence..if I find anything worthwhile in the upcoming episodes will share it here...All are leaving one by one...I think all will be forgiven as Appa will realize his mistake and the 2 families lived happily under one roof.And that us how the plot which is no better than a headless chicken  finds its resting ground.
Originally posted by sunshine99

riyya the show got u to come out if your emo world...so silence had some good things coming out of it's short span..as one show ends I glide on to another...for I cannot give up my status of LSV yet... so guys would u all like to meet upon another forum to have a blast.. Your suggestions are welcome.😊
u guys really wanna continue... Ouch

u guys really wanna continue...
πŸ˜† riyya had another heart attack.as u said no better place than Hindi serials to watch romance so...
Originally posted by sunshine99

πŸ˜† riyya had another heart attack.as u said no better place than Hindi serials to watch romance so...[/QUOTE]