Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

guys actually i really decided not to watch any serial after this ... infact i dunno whther this coming epi of silence i will watch or not but i will surely watch the final epi of silence... just for ending...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Underline statement : i dunno... whether i can fulfill it but im really gonna try hard this time ๐Ÿ˜†...

Neway koel if at all u make a post in some other forum, do PM me... I dunno whether i will join but love reading u n all...

I would like to take this oppurtunity to thank all of you for being supportive all this while... it has been fun in this thread with fun, laughter, ranting, etc... this thread is always positive n we can come n write anything... thats make it special... this thread is for all fan of silence not individual liking... Im glad i had interacted with u guys n being part of it... And yeah sorry if there is anything sometimes when we chat n reply... did not mean anything... just for fun...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค—

I will drop by this thread from time to time n update my version of silence if the epi is worth watching... As koel said she will update here if theres anything to share abt silence... So lets keep this countdown thread till the 23rd Feb with maha SR ๐Ÿคฃ of GG or Bhosle / Gaikwad... U decide ...๐Ÿคฃ
Edited by riyya6 - 11 years ago
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Koel, loved it..

My favorite was when Asavari offers to bring the flute.. can't remember the exact words..
riyya6 thumbnail
i just watch the garv n gauri scene... can anyone tell me what did gauri tell garv n what did garv tell gauri... i dun understand the dialogue๐Ÿ˜•
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: riyya6

i just watch the garv n gauri scene... can anyone tell me what did gauri tell garv n what did garv tell gauri... i dun understand the dialogue๐Ÿ˜•

Riyya, Garv asked what is this.. so Gauri said cow dung.. 

Garv - I know.. but why

Gauri - ask your mother.. when someone forces others to dunk their hands in cow dung, then bits of it is likely to stick to them as well
riyya6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: slmu

Riyya, Garv asked what is this.. so Gauri said cow dung.. 

Garv - I know.. but why

Gauri - ask your mother.. when someone forces others to dunk their hands in cow dung, then bits of it is likely to stick to them as well

10q๐Ÿ˜ณ shanti ... now i got it๐Ÿ˜† ... i did not understand anything...๐Ÿ˜†Edited by riyya6 - 11 years ago
tintin0602 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

guys actually i really decided not to watch any serial after this ... infact i dunno whther this coming epi of silence i will watch or not but i will surely watch the final epi of silence... just for ending...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Underline statement : i dunno... whether i can fulfill it but im really gonna try hard this time ๐Ÿ˜†...

Neway koel if at all u make a post in some other forum, do PM me... I dunno whether i will join but love reading u n all...

I would like to take this oppurtunity to thank all of you for being supportive all this while... it has been fun in this thread with fun, laughter, ranting, etc... this thread is always positive n we can come n write anything... thats make it special... this thread is for all fan of silence not individual liking... Im glad i had interacted with u guys n being part of it... And yeah sorry if there is anything sometimes when we chat n reply... did not mean anything... just for fun...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค—

I will drop by this thread from time to time n update my version of silence if the epi is worth watching... As koel said she will update here if theres anything to share abt silence... So lets keep this countdown thread till the 23rd Feb with maha SR ๐Ÿคฃ of GG or Bhosle / Gaikwad... U decide ...๐Ÿคฃ

see i am a very emotional person and by this you made be more๐Ÿ˜ญ
tintin0602 thumbnail

10q๐Ÿ˜ณ shanti ... now i got it๐Ÿ˜† ... i did not understand anything...๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ
riyya6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tintin0602

see i am a very emotional person and by this you made be more๐Ÿ˜ญ

what happen Cry
riyya6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tintin0602

๐Ÿคฃ

yaar serious i did not understand one word even though my volume was on... i wonder how many are facing this problem... most of the time i dun understand what they are trying to say... ๐Ÿ˜†
tintin0602 thumbnail

what happen ๐Ÿ˜ญ

see we all enjoyed in this thread. i made friends like you, simu and many more, but i dont want it to end even though the show ends. i can bear any show come and go but i cant bear this with people specially friends, no matter we never met