Impressions:12 feb updt(pg32) - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by riyya6

yaar serious i did not understand one word even though my volume was on... i wonder how many are facing this problem... most of the time i dun understand what they are trying to say... πŸ˜†

don't you get subtitles?
Originally posted by tintin0602

see we all enjoyed in this thread. i made friends like you, simu and many more, but i dont want it to end even though the show ends. i can bear any show come and go but i cant bear this with people specially friends, no matter we never met
yaar dun worry, show come n go... it has to end some day 😳 Frenship continues... PM is always there... Even if i dun watch any new show after this, if alt all post open by any of you guys do pm me, i will always show my presence there as a support... πŸ‘πŸΌ this also is line coz i visit most of the forum ...πŸ˜†  ... endlessly after ipk ended πŸ˜†actually show come n go but frens like you guys remain close to my heart 4-ever...

India forum has given me oppurtunity to be  frens with many of you from diff parts of the world... and im glad im part of it...  u guys rock πŸ€—

Edited by riyya6 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by slmu

don't you get subtitles?
no shanti the video i watched have no subtitles... so its really diff especially this silence show... half of the time i need to figure out what they say πŸ˜†

yaar dun worry, show come n go... it has to end some day 😳 Frenship continues... PM is always there... Even if i dun watch any new show after this, if alt all post open by any of you guys do pm me, i will always show my presence there as a support... πŸ‘πŸΌ actually show come n go but frens like you guys remain close to my heart 4-ever...

India forum has given me oppurtunity to many of you from diff parts of the world... and im glad im part of it...  u guys rock πŸ€—

a big hug from meπŸ€—

yaar dun worry, show come n go... it has to end some day 😳 Frenship continues... PM is always there... Even if i dun watch any new show after this, if alt all post open by any of you guys do pm me, i will always show my presence there as a support... πŸ‘πŸΌ actually show come n go but frens like you guys remain close to my heart 4-ever...

India forum has given me oppurtunity to many of you from diff parts of the world... and im glad im part of it...  u guys rock πŸ€—

am sure we will come across each other in some other show.. just because this is over, does not mean friendship is πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by tintin0602

a big hug from meπŸ€—
πŸ€— just to share with you tintin... actually here its a very small group...

in ipk we use to have larger group... we use to finish threads like anything... something for than 1 thread... for one day... but still one find day it has come to an end but we will meet around... see like koel, shanti,anu, sumana, soap critic  i meet them here again... like you soapie etc ... are new frens from this forum... so it goes on... Nothing stop... We will keep meeting... πŸ˜³πŸ€—

I dunno abt other show but if any Barun Sobti n Sanaya Irani show i will watch...riyya will be there πŸ˜†... bas πŸ˜†
Edited by riyya6 - 11 years ago

πŸ€— just to share with you tintin... actually here its a very small group...

in ipk we use to have larger group... we use to finish threads like anything... something for than 1 thread... for one day... but still one find day it has come to an end but we will meet around... see like koel, shanti,anu, sumana, soap critic  i meet them here again... like you soapie etc ... are new frens from this forum... so it goes on... Nothing stop... We will keep meeting... πŸ˜³πŸ€—

I dunno abt other show but if any Barun Sobti n Sanaya Irani show i will watch...riyya will be there πŸ˜†... bas πŸ˜†

i second that πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by slmu

i second that πŸ˜ƒ

Looks like the closing speech.

Request again to consider earlier suggestion.

Originally posted by SAYAN18

Looks like the closing speech.

Request again to consider earlier suggestion.

have not been through the thread yet.. what was the earlier suggestion??