sucker4arhiluv thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Okay so first of all I'd just like to let you all know that there is a new fan on the Khamoshiyaan  forum!!!! And I can't believe that Manorama mami from IPKKND is akka saheb! She's really good at the roles she plays

So I haven't read all of the topics on this forum, and I have only started to watch this show recently, like a couple of episodes ago, but i really like the GG jodi! I think she is beautiful and he is really hot!

Although I went through some topics and it doesn't seem that a lot of you guys see it. But again I don't know what kind of a jodi Gauri had with Mohit (cant remember his screen name πŸ˜•) but i can seriously say that the GG jodi is a hit (coming from a new comer). 

I watched the gobar and shirt scene twice, just to see they little chemistry sparks! And I really think they are cute. And I also think that Garv will support his wifey sooner or later, although I know for now he is going to take his mom's side for now :(  so its a good thing Gauri fights back, because I hate it when they show an NRI girl as weak, cuz we are definitely not weak in the "western" world, this part of the world forces us to be stronger sometimes! 

And to end it off: gour farmaiye ga! Daat chahongi! πŸ˜‰

Yahan se wahan, aur wahan se yahan,

Aaiye hai hum naye, forum jis ka naam hai khamoshiyaan!

Edited by sucker4arhiluv - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

honestyfirst thumbnail

Originally posted by: sucker4arhiluv

<font color="#006699" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4">Okay so first of all I'd just like to let you all know that there is a new fan on the Khamoshiyaan forum!!!! And I can't believe that Manorama mami from IPKKND is akka saheb! She's really good at the roles she plays</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4" color="#990000">So I haven't read all of the topics on this forum, and I have only started to watch this show recently, like a couple of episodes ago, but i really like the GG jodi! I think she is beautiful and he is really hot!</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4"><font color="#9900cc">Although I went through some topics and it doesn't seem that a lot of you guys see it. But again I don't know what kind of a jodi Gauri had with Mohit (cant remember his screen nameπŸ˜•) but i can seriously say that the GG jodi is a hit (coming from a new comer).</font></font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4"><font color="#0000ff">I watched the gobar and shirt scene twice, just to see they little chemistry sparks! And I really think they are cute. And I also think that Garv will support his wifey sooner or later, although I</font></font><font color="#0000ff"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4">know for now he is going to take his mom's side for now :( so its a good thing Gauri fights back, because I hate it when they show an NRI girl as weak, cuz we are definitely not weak in the "western" world, this part of the world forces us to be stronger sometimes!</font></font><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4"></font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4"><font color="#339900">And to end it off: gour farmaiye ga! Daat chahongi!</font><font color="#33cc00">πŸ˜‰</font></font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4" color="#33cc00">Yahan se wahan, aur wahan se yahan,</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4" color="#33cc00">Aaiye hai hum naye, forum jis ka naam hai khamoshiyaan!</font>

Wah Wah !!! Wah Wah!!!
Nam to batayiye apka

Ya garv n gauri jodi rocks
honestyfirst thumbnail
They did not showed promo of garv n gauri ...
Orelse many wold hav got attracted

soapie thumbnail
I think this is where a new production house falters...they don't really know what works and what doesn't! That is why one half of a show's creative input comes from the channel...but in this case, for reasons unknown, Star Plus never gave any creative input to the show...which could have made all the difference!

Instead of portraying it as a Mother-Daughter story, they should have promoted it as a love triangle between the three leads...that would have grabbed eyeballs! Also, if they had to give a weaker role to Siddharth's character...then it would have been much better to take some less-popular actor in that role instead of someone like Mohit, who already has an established fan-base who came with certain expectations for the show and were sorely disappointed.

Also, it was evident from the very beginning, that Mrunal and Manit (Gauri and Garv) shared a much better chemistry than Mrunal and Mohit (Gauri and Siddharth)...the creative never used that fact...instead kept trying to force Sid and Gauri romance down the viewers throat, even though they were both so ineffective together! I think the production house was under pressure because they could not sideline an actor like Mohit, hence they went ahead with Sid and Gauri romance and completely ignored the Garv-Gauri angle, which could have actually saved the show!

Whatever the case...its too late for anything now! The PH made too many changes to the show and whatever good happened, came a bit too late!
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: soapie

I think this is where a new production house falters...they don't really know what works and what doesn't! That is why one half of a show's creative input comes from the channel...but in this case, for reasons unknown, Star Plus never gave any creative input to the show...which could have made all the difference!

Instead of portraying it as a Mother-Daughter story, they should have promoted it as a love triangle between the three leads...that would have grabbed eyeballs! Also, if they had to give a weaker role to Siddharth's character...then it would have been much better to take some less-popular actor in that role instead of someone like Mohit, who already has an established fan-base who came with certain expectations for the show and were sorely disappointed.

Also, it was evident from the very beginning, that Mrunal and Manit (Gauri and Garv) shared a much better chemistry than Mrunal and Mohit (Gauri and Siddharth)...the creative never used that fact...instead kept trying to force Sid and Gauri romance down the viewers throat, even though they were both so ineffective together! I think the production house was under pressure because they could not sideline an actor like Mohit, hence they went ahead with Sid and Gauri romance and completely ignored the Garv-Gauri angle, which could have actually saved the show!

Whatever the case...its too late for anything now! The PH made too many changes to the show and whatever good happened, came a bit too late!

soapie can i know why star plus never gave any creative input πŸ˜• is it something to do with creative differences ...

soapie thumbnail
@Riya, yes I think there was some issue between the creative head of the Production House and the Channel. There was an article which mentioned that SP had tied to give inputs to the PH to improve the show, but they did not pay heed to it! This obviously irked SP and it stopped its involvement in the show, which basically meant, that it made its mind to axe it!

Hence, I believe that even if the TRP's of Silences was better, SP would have axed it tomorrow if not today...no show can go on without the Channel's blessings! Rajan Shahi and SP have a great relationship, which explains why YRKKH is still at the prime spot of 9:30 despite its falling ratings! And I think SP doesn't think much of Bhansali, that is why his show has been given the god-forsaken time slot of 7:30!πŸ˜†
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: soapie

@Riya, yes I think there was some issue between the creative head of the Production House and the Channel. There was an article which mentioned that SP had tied to give inputs to the PH to improve the show, but they did not pay heed to it! This obviously irked SP and it stopped its involvement in the show, which basically meant, that it made its mind to axe it!

Hence, I believe that even if the TRP's of Silences was better, SP would have axed it tomorrow if not today...no show can go on without the Channel's blessings! Rajan Shahi and SP have a great relationship, which explains why YRKKH is still at the prime spot of 9:30 despite its falling ratings! And I think SP doesn't think much of Bhansali, that is why his show has been given the god-forsaken time slot of 7:30!πŸ˜†

if thats the case no point... silence will not be able to make it any how even with TRP or no... its obvious channel does not want to get involved... with no promo... i guess this is what happen...

But what i fail to understand this is Sai D first venture right, why would she take such a risk n be not in terms with big channel like STAR PLUS...

Edited by riyya6 - 11 years ago
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey yaa! 

the only reason why his show got my attention is because of GARV. The more they showed him the more i felt the NEED to watch the episode. And now im a complete addict. 

Love Gauri and Garv together..they seriously make a good couple. So perfect and their chemistry is off the HOOK! Gosh! 

Gauri is indeed cute (esp in the scene today where she is smart to Garv) and on the other hand, Garv is *wooow sigh* HOT!!! 

I love his accent, voice, sense of dressing and now i see this funny (relaxed side)...ever since he married Gauri. He was always so serious before (which i didnt mind too much)..now we see him play games and annoy Gauri *awww* 

And as for Garv supporting his mum. Well i dnt think she is all that mean to Gauri. I have seen shows where the mother in law is "really really brutal with the daughter in law". Garv's mother in comparison is alot less violent. Garv usually just smiles at his mother bullying anyone. HE hasnt really grabbed Gauri and asked her to do what his mum has said. He just lets everyone have a go at each other.

but i do understand where ur coming from...he will eventually start looking out for Gauri.. search for her if he doesnt see her, miss her blah blah blah
sucker4arhiluv thumbnail

Originally posted by: honestyfirst

Wah Wah !!! Wah Wah!!!
Nam to batayiye apka

Ya garv n gauri jodi rocks

Rishte mein iss serial ke fan hai 
aur naam hai

DEVANSHI πŸ˜‰

(sorry for the cheesy intro i'm reeeaaalllyyy filmy)
merrydock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
you right, i've watched the show from the very beginning,  thought the story line has a lot of mistery soundering it, and a lot of family drama.
but i liked how Garv aka, Vikram matches wits with Appa sahib, and Assawari. i love the lion roar that is associated with Garv/Vikram.

and i also love the Garv/Vikram jodi with Gauri, he suits her more. she is beautiful and he is as a lot would agree  HOT.

thought he did what he did out of revenge, Vikram is a fare person, he knows how to deal with all the negative elements like appa saihib, Assawari, her brother. i find him to be a gentelman, because he has never onced insulted or denemed any of the Bhoseley women. but he also has the ability to fight dirty. he's got street smarts.

the show has just started to get interesting, so why is it going of air. they should at least give it a different time slot, maybe a afternoon time.